REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Very good QUICK service
Always happy when I order from regulation,
Quick dispatch times
Great gear
And love the postcards they put in my orders 😉
Professional service, quick, discreet delivery - what’s not to like 5/5
Good quality and reliable service
Great shipping and delivery, range of products and love the quality of their home brand products
I just ordered my second piece of rubber (K9 3/4 length suit) and love it. The quality is amazing, the fit perfect and the customer service was fantastic. I was given lots of advice, especially about sizing and I could not be happier with the process. Thankyou!
REGULATION 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Fantastic shop, takes fetish seriously unlike some of the other Soho stores. Staff polite and knowledgeable of the extensive range of products and happy to discuss.
Everything you produce is amazing! Thank you!
Everything you produce is amazing! Thank you!
good quality for reasonable price and very good customer service
I might be stuck at home not allowed to see or be near anyone, but it doesn't mean I can't have some fun. Thank's guys for supplying various little things that brighten up my day, all top quality and delivered quickly.
Awesome product quality, fast delivery.
I'm very satisfied as always
Great quality and quick delivery.
Nice biceps straps as advertised
Excellent product and service
Great products and seamless transition as always
The website works well and is easy to use - including finding the product, placing the order and submitting payment.

Delivery was very quick and I am extremely happy with the whole experience. I still like going into the shop to purchase some items where it is nice to look at and examine the items more carefully.
Amazing service and fast ordering
Quick delivery, fantastic product.
As usual, good quality service that I have come to expect over the years
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 754 reviews