REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Call me a naughty boy if you like, but I have been a serial Online Store shopper with Regulation during the Lockdown; 'Idle Hands' and all that.....

Have to say that my customer experience has been great. The odd occasional delay with delivery cannot be blamed on Regulation themselves - I've been Cheap and selected Free Delivery - ...OR maybe it's just me being impatient for the merchandise to cum (sorry, what was I thinking..... I meant COME of course !).

Thank you Regulation warehouse guys.
Brilliant as always. Never a complaint!
Excellent customer service.
Easy to use the site, Items arrived very quickly :)
Awesome as always. Helping my enforced staying in be even more fun...!
First class service
Great communication as always and delivers the goods :)
Great store. I'm always satisfied with the products!
Quelle rapidité et qualité. Super.
Always fast shipping and quality products, one of my favorite places to shop for kinky products!
Always the best quality items. I’ve never been able to fault any products I’ve bought from Regulation. The best of the best.
Excellent service and quick response/updates to orders
Very good product, second one I’ve bought. Very pleased with the materials used both leather and the clips! Whilst the online picture may need updating given its new manufacturing I’ve got both versions and can’t complain on either. Probably the newer version is better, than the previous.
Lovely fit. And great quality.
Had a few enquiries as a new customer and had extremely helpful and quick responses from Aryn. Will definitely be buying from here in the future
I love my new collar. Feels great to be collared as Master want me to be.
Fantastic Service quick and brilliant support from customer services
REGULATION 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
All the products arrived quickly and were as good as I hoped they would be. Love the range of toys that regulation offers so it’s my first stop for adult fun
Quick, efficient, friendly. Will definitely use again.
Great BDSM shop that caters to all types of fetish. Their customer service team is friendly and knowledgeable and always help make the best choices
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,132 reviews