REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
I always love a visit to the Regulation store in Bateman Street. It is an Aladdin's cave of fetish great. Staff are really friendly and attentive. One of my favourite places to shop for accessories.
Excellent quality and quick delivery
The adjustable nipple clamps are surprisingly comfortable and feel sturdy, even if they are pretty light. I wonder how they may look all black. It's my first time buying the weights and I can't get enough of it. I will probably get heavier ones pretty soon. It's just feel so good playing with them.
Excellent service and product as usual. Love my Regulation Rubber!
Amazing. Fits so well!
Very impressed with the quality, sizing range is great. Shipping was super quick!
Great products with a huge range.
Excellent service as always. Very happy with the the products that Regulation produce - will definitely keep returning for more!
Excellent service, item arrived day after purchase - great quality. Highly recommended retailer - packaging is always discreet and well secured.
Perfect fit and very sexy
Always great service. Newsletter with flash sales always has stuff I want and always adding more things I want to buy
Friendly and helpful staff. Calm atmosphere and plenty of quality goods to check out.
Great service and products, happy with my first order and will be sure to look for more in the future !
Loved it! Fits like a glove.
I’ve always had excellent and fast customer service from Regulation. It’s my preferred shop for gear and accessories :)
Great store offering quality made items. I got the silicone Brutus cock ring as I wanted a ring that could be worn all day, tried every other type over the years but they were never comfortable after a few hours wear. We are all built differently but for me this is comfortable so it gets 5 stars. It has give for getting it on and it’s not too tight when hard and equally fits just right when soft, doesn’t irritate like some leather ones do. Make sure you measure yourself correctly. I will order other products from this store in the future
I had to send one product back as it was the wrong product in the right packet but the issue was resolved quickly and easily. Regulation is great. My go-to for any kink-related gear.
To the question asked ”How was it for you?” The answer has to be fully satisfied in every possible way!
super store
It’s nothing to complain about the customer service. The only bad thing! But you can’t count that. You guys tried to send me an email, but it bounced back. I got the confirmation right after I order. But customer service tried to reach out to me, since one of the things I order was out off stock. But with no luck sinc you explain that the email bounced back. So after 7 days I reached out. You guys fixed my order in 1, 2, 3! So after total or around 14 days my package arrived. So happy about my new gear, it fits perfectly.
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,648 reviews