REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Excellent service! Friendly & efficient
I often shop in regulation whether on line or in the London shop. Good quality and super helpful staff. Thoroughly recommend.
Quick delivery. Great online shopping experience
Top quality stuff!! Some stores is like a lucky dip but REGULATION is all great all the time, no complaints and I will be back x
great jock makes me feel good
Always quick, easy to use and goods super high quality. Thank you
Mind blowing experience. The thick rubber really feels great and restrictive. I’d recommend the gag breathing tube plus locking zippers to keep your sub hard and in the dark.
Amazing quality products, streamlined and easy to use website, brilliant customer service with fast response times Overall 10/10
Great offers. Quick delivery. Very high quality tawse. Great service once again!
Great E-stim product, fast delivery. One happy customer.
Great staff. Smooth service and attention to what I wanted. Thank you.
Good quality and prompt delivery
Very happy with the level or service. Always happy to answer questions and a good range of stock. Only negative is I can’t afford to buy more toys 🤣
Got what I needed with expert service...and so will the recipients who are on the receiving end of what I bought
Great products and service. Highly recomendable
Excellent quality gear, surprisingly fast shipping! Thank you so much!!
Really quick turnaround time and quality! My first order with Regulation, but certainly not my last. :)
Great delivery
I have enjoyed very visit to your store in Soho and staff really make it.
Best client service ever, very friendly and knowledgable, very nice manners and approachable. most helpful!
REGULATION is rated 4.8 based on 2,174 reviews