REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Came EXTREMELY quickly and was packaged really well. Great as always
Super stuff from folks at Regulation. Top quality products, always delighted…..great gear. Very helpful customer service too….
Always great service and on time discreetly packaged aswell
Always a quick delivery
Good quality products, my go to for toys, leather and rubber gear. I always visit the store when in London.
Tax are too expensive, I won't place orders in the UK on the future (+ The cost of items pretty expensive too... :/ )
Hi Anthony, we're sorry you were charged import fees - these are unfortunately a part of shipping items internationally. The UK VAT would have been removed from your order, however, so you would not have paid additional taxes - Aryn.
Yet again a superb product and an insanely low price with amazing delivery! The store that just keeps giving! A little like the other half and almost as big! Fortunately the purchase with be used in pay back! But seriously you can’t fault the professionalism that this company deals with its customers! If you ain’t used them then try them, you won’t be sorry, and if you have used them before, then you know what I mean and ur already an established customer!
I contacted Regulation to ask if they could do an alteration to a heavy rubber collar. Communication was excellent and the finished article superb. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much! Woof!
Has been a great company to order from and no issues anywhere.
Awesome rubber, fast delivery. Would buy again.
REGULATION 5 star review on 8th June 2021
My order arrived really quickly and was packaged well. Really good and really simple to order.
The jock was comfortable and fitted well. Attachments were easily removed. Overall looked good on!
Great website with great products! I was going to order elsewhere but the product I wanted was way cheaper with Regulation! :) customer service super friendly and delivery quick and easy. Will def order again!
Fast delivery, really enjoy items. Great service.
expertly packaged, amazing service, speedy delivery. what's not to love about Regulation?
Parcel well wrapped, items perfect, came very quick and love the loyalty programme too!
Always fast delivery.
Great service as usual. I always start my search here before I look anywhere else.
i did ask my shackles to be separate from the chain before and during me ordering them and someone from regulation suggested this would be done after speaking to the blacksmith. but clearly it wasn’t done when it arrived, instead my request was forgotten. far from ideal. what i have is good quality but just a shame that u said something would happen and then it didn’t
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,640 reviews