Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 13a Armstrong Court
North Seaton Industrial Estate

Good and fast service.
Thank you for the kind review!
Excellent service. Order came within 2 days.
Thank you for the kind review!
Absolutely delighted with the hurtta coats that I purchased. Really fast delivery and great products, will definitely use again. Thank you
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 17th October 2020
We love this pic. Thank you for the kind review!
These are fantastic - our collie has skinny legs and the shoes still stayed on!. Thanks also for swift service. Highly recommend.
Thank you for the kind review!
Great product (apart from the flimsy hook to attach it). I’ve secured it with a hair bobble! Bright light and evening/early morning walks are great fun now! Fast delivery too!
Well our customers are certainly innovative - perhaps we need to sell hair bobbles too :-) So pleased you are pleased.
I was very pleased of how fast the service went and will definitely use mountain dog again .Also they were good on price cheaper then other companies.
Excellent
Thank you for the kind review!
Our dog slipped out of her last harness. Purchased this on recommendation, really well made, secure, fastenings are solid.
Thank you for the kind review!
Good service and excellent product.
Thank you for the kind review!
Ruff wear light harness, good price and quick, free delivery. Great service
Thank you for the kind review!
Great online product information, good order email updates and a speedy delivery.
Best paw cream
For our Welsh collie, her paws sometimes become dry, cracked , we use Mushers , clingfilm and bandage overnight and she’s good to go by morning
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 16th October 2020
and what a cutey too! Thank you for the kind review!
Great products, well designed. Dogs love them
Excellent service,
Good product, fast delivery
Thank you for the kind review!
Great website, great products, quick delivery, competitively priced. Thank you
Thank you for the kind review!
Great website and excellent service when I ordered the wrong size in error, one message and a quick response sorted the problem and they amended my order. For outdoor people with dogs I highly recommend.
Easy to order and very quick delivery! My dog has another ruff wear harness so I knew the quality of this brand was very good. Easy to adjust while fitting it.
Helpful measuring guide and super quick service.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 14th October 2020
I needed a reliable harness from which my young collie, Barry could not escape. I bought a few ordinary harnesses, but he always managed to wriggle out. In desperation I contacted Mountain Dog and they were so helpful as to which harness was The most suitable. I purchased the Flagline and am delighted to say it is just perfect. Ideal for the times my young inexperienced dog panics and tries to make a run for it. He has full movement and security now , and because of the Lifting handle on the back is just perfect for lifting him over difficult terrain or ladder stiles.
Many thanks Mountain Dog.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 14th October 2020 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Mountain Dog is rated 4.95 based on 1,036 reviews