Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

New Rent Cottage
Hutton-in-the-Forest
Penrith
Cumbria

I will definitely be ordering from Mountain Dog again. My emails were answered quickly, the harness was delivered quickly, and Mountain Dog has the best prices for gear.
Fast delivery, no problems. Excellent seller.
Excellent service. Received my dog coat and realised my mistake that I'd ordered wrong size. No issues in exchanging it and received the correct size really quickly.
Great products at a competitive price; fast p&p
Purchased two Hurtta weekend warrior harnesses for my pugs. Really easy transaction, fast delivery. Harnesses fit perfect!
Ordered a very good quality harness and the colour is gorgeous. The only harness I've found that fits my greyhound comfortably and adjusts very easily. It was reasonably priced and Mountain Dog delivered it very quickly and communicated really well throughout.
A very happy customer
What a great company! The service from mountain dog had been exceptional. Speedy delivery and well packed. Nothing has been a problem!
Excellent service wrong item sent replacement sent next day very helpful will use again
Fantastic product.. very robust.. company very efficient.. harness arrived in a few days
T H A N K Y O U
Good, lightweight harness for our Border Collie pup. Still some room to grow into it, but able to make suitable adjustments in the meantime.
So pleased it worked out for you Andrea
I contacted Mountain Dog for advice prior to purchasing some boots for my dog who struggles with her pads. They were quick, knowledgable and helpful. My order was posted out the same day. Fantastic service and will definitely use again. All that’s left now is to convince my spaniel the boots aren’t the worst thing that’s ever happened in the world.....
Thank you so much for your kind comments Catriona
Very helpful and the item arrived promptly.
Thanks for the review Lucy
cheaper than elsewhere & great aftercare service when I neeed advice. would definitely use again
Thanks so much for your kind comments
The service was good, the order was sent very quickly
very pleased with the service I have received from Mountain Dog
T H A N K. Y O U
Great product, quality item. Very pleased
T H A N K. Y O U
Rapid delivery at a great price. Loki gets very excited when it's time to wear the Beagle Suit!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 24th July 2020
So pleased Loki is sorted - thank you for the kind review
Prompt and responsive when ensuring they had the right colour in stock.
Fantastic thanks Brad
Speedy service.
It was a pleasure - thank you for your custom
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 668 reviews