Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

New Rent Cottage
Hutton-in-the-Forest
Penrith
Cumbria

I purchased a ruff ware coller and harness for my JRT, From mountain dog, I must say the service is first class, the product is excellent. I have bought many collers, leads, harnesses, for my dogs in past. Definitely worth every penny they last for years ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 👍
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Good communication and timely service. Great products
Brilliant service. I called as soon as I placed an order as realised I ordered the smaller size. No problem in sending bigger size. Arrived the very next day. Thank you. Super impressed with service and items.
Good service and fast delivery. No complaints.
Brought a harness from here perfect fit, just what I was looking for! :)
Good sizing guide.. So found website easy to use... Very prompt service and delivery
Excellent service
I bought a harness for my elderly Bedlington Terrier who has cataracts and flinches then falls over in direct sun and wind. This support has been invaluable as the lead can be attached in more than one place for added hold up power. It is very well made and seems comfortable for her all day long. Ruffwear-Flatline harness
Excellent service quick delivery 2nd purchase of the harness as spares for our two dogs , would highly recommend .
My dogs haven't used them yet but they are great quality
Great service, amazing value and fast delivery. Very happy
Easy to follow website. Goods arrived within two days of ordering.
Thank you.
All good. It fits well and it’s light as our dog hates wearing harnesses but she doesn’t fight to get into this one. Love the colour too as I can now see her when she’s hiding in the bushes (she’s black) quick delivery too👍
Very quick and professional service, good prices, fast delivery. I would definitely recommend Mountain Dog.
Very quick delivery, unfortunately I had to return the harness due to being too small (my fault), requested the next size up which again was posted out very quickly. Will definitely use Mountain Dog again A*
Great service and brilliant product - cheaper than Amazon too!
Fantastic customer service, quick delivery time and brilliant products. I purchased the Hurtta Monsoon coat for my dog and am really pleased with it.
good service
Always good prices, prompt delivery and helpful.
Great product for my dog's cracked pads. Service and delivery excellent.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 662 reviews