Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Beccy C
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Beccy C
More Photos & Videos
All good. It fits well and it’s light as our dog hates wearing harnesses but she doesn’t fight to get into this one. Love the colour too as I can now see her when she’s hiding in the bushes (she’s black) quick delivery too👍
Thanks for the kind review Cheryl
Very quick and professional service, good prices, fast delivery. I would definitely recommend Mountain Dog.
Always a pleasure Dorota :-)
Very quick delivery, unfortunately I had to return the harness due to being too small (my fault), requested the next size up which again was posted out very quickly. Will definitely use Mountain Dog again A*
Thank you so much for your review, it is always a pleasure to help - thanks for the custom Sally
Great service and brilliant product - cheaper than Amazon too!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 1st August 2020
So pleased we beat the big river people :-) Great to see the cooling vest in action on your fab looking doggo,
Fantastic customer service, quick delivery time and brilliant products. I purchased the Hurtta Monsoon coat for my dog and am really pleased with it.
Great news, thanks Katie
good service
T H A N K. Y O U
Always good prices, prompt delivery and helpful.
T H A N K. Y O U
Great product for my dog's cracked pads. Service and delivery excellent.
Great news, thank you for the review.
Really good service, and well priced. Return customer as they are spot on
Thanks so much for those kind comments
Great backpack for my dog, well made and strong but unfortunately I wasn’t strong enough for my shihtzu to sit on my back for too long .. Excellent customer service even though I had to ask for a refund . Very personal and friendly. Refund very prompt. Thank you.
It is always a pleasure. Sometimes you have to try these things, hopefully we can get something more suitable for you next time :-)
Love our new products, extremely we made and have had a lot of use already 😀
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 30th July 2020
Thank you for the review and for sharing the great pics
Great service, quick delivery, especially in these weird times of Covid when everything is out of the ordinary. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 30th July 2020
Rachael we love the pic and we love your comments - thank you
Well priced - efficient shipping. Plenty of detail in regards to size
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Thank you for the kind review and what a fab pic!
Excellent product and service, my dog is now well equipped to deal with hot weather.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Thank you for the great pic and the review - we love cool dogs :-)
We ordered the Ruffwear Front Range Harness for our miniature Schnauzer. Harness is great and the colour (teal) looks really nice with her colouring. Easy to put on and looks much more comfortable that her last harness. Good communication from Mountain Dog throughout the process and delivery was as expected.
Fantastic, so pleased we could help :-)
This is Sammy’s second “Ruffwear front range harness” so I knew there would be no disappointment when it arrived. Add to this the competitive pricing, fast, free delivery and the ease of ordering from MountainDog, made this a faultless transaction from beginning to end. I would buy from Mountain Dog again and would recommend them to others.
Dave (and Sammy)
Thank you both - so pleased we could help
Very happy with product and service by yourselves, thanks
Thanks David - we appreciate your comments and custom
Great service from Mointain Dog. We ordered a Ruffwear rear car seat cover and a Ruffwear Flagline harness. The car seat cover is a good design, good seat coverage, easy to fit (VW Golf) , and easy access for seat belts, but our whippet does find it a bit slippery.
The Ruffwear Flagline harness is great, both practical and stylish. The small size fits our 6 month old whippet but with plenty of grow room, It should last to his adulthood. It’s easy to fit and adjust . It has robust and secure lead attachment points and the handle is wide and comfortable. We were going to to get the Hurtta -Outdoors Trail Harness, but this has no front lead attachment point (good for dog training and extra control) and the handle was smaller. The Teal colour is lovely!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 29th July 2020 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 29th July 2020 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Thank you for sharing those great pics and the detailed review - it really is appreciated :-)
Excellent delivery time and true to the description
Great, so pleased we could help
A quality service carried out and my product was delivered quickly with no hassle, the harness we ordered was also of top notch quality, thanks for a good service.
You are very welcome - thank you Matthew!
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 670 reviews