Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 14b Armstrong Court North Seaton Industrial Estate, ,

Very happy
Quick and efficient delivery, thanks.
super quick delivery and the cheapest I could find in the UK
Brilliant customer service from Mountain Dog - I made an error with my order that was quickly rectified!
Very good customer services. The product was everything l hoped it to be. Will be shopping with this company again as l only like to buy quality products that are going to last, which this Ruffwear Floating retrieval toy is. Thank you.
Thank you Paul for your very kind review of both this product and our company. We really appreciate your custom and hope we can help you with all your outdoor dog gear needs in the future
Great price and quick delivery!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Excellent service - the products I ordered were exactly what I wanted, arrived quicker than expected and cost less than the same thing from other vendors. What more could you ask?!
I brought a harness from Mountain Dog that was too big for my dachshund and wanted an exchange so I started a return sent it back tracked with a courier,it was received the next day and they approved the exchange straight away. Mountain Dog were so helpful from the start and I would recommend them to anyone.
Great service and found the dog collar perfect for my young dog. Mountain Dog is now the first place I look for things for my dogs. Swift service and high quality products.
Mountain dog were fantastic to deal with . Items arrived well packed and in good time .
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Hi Carwyn, thank you so much for the review and the fantastic pictures of your pooch in their new float coat! They have made our day in the office here at Mountain Dog HQ
Prompt efficient service.
Ordered Petsafe telescopic dog ramp for elderly friend’s dog. I recommended it as have had one for 9 years which is still going strong. Not the cheapest on the market but best quality in my opinion and worth every penny.
Product arrived very promptly and is of good quality. Will use the site again.
Very speedy delivery, no complaints
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Good timely delivery. Website clear.
Excellent service, kept me informed of delivery and products great. Will use again.
This harness was the Best Buy I’ve made and the price was fantastic. Very fast delivery and I was rot informed every step of the way
Very pleased with the choice of products and fast delivery.
Great quality and inside layer very comfortable for the dog
Great lead and delivered really quickly. Highly recommend
Mountain Dog is rated 4.93 based on 2,001 reviews