Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

David G
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 24th July 2021
MRS FELICITY S
Emily L
Absolutely love this harness. It looks and fits great and I’ve recommended it to others. The service at Mountain Dog is very good and the harness arrived when it was supposed to.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 26th July 2021
This company is very reliable and meets its obligations. Will certainly buy from them again.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Quick turnaround on my order will use again
Quick dispatch and good price . Have no trouble recommending .
After many hours of looking online for a harness for my rescue German Shepherd I decided to with this recommendation from a dog trainer. I wanted extra security and I was advised even Houdini would not escape from this. So far, so good. Worth paying a little extra for.
I ordered this very nice small size collar for my new small rescue dog. It was miles too big. It fitted my pointer instead. !!!
Fantastic customer service! I needed to exchange an item and it could not have been more straightforward.
I would definitely use this business again. Easy transaction and speedy delivery. This is the second Ruff ware harness I have bought for my difficult to fit "joĺlyoodle" in 4 years. The first one is still great but messy as he is a farmers dog! I love the colour because I can see hi. Easily in the fields when I am working. It is the only harness I have used that he can't escape from and it is lite and easy to adjust for a small dog in this size (xs)
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Great website and choice, with a keen price.
Great speedy service, recommended
Easy to navigate website, easy ordering process, prompt delivery. What more can you ask for??
Quick delivery, happy with the service!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
I've bought both a back seat cover (ruffwear) and a car harness with overhead safety attachment, and Rolly loves them all. Delivery was quick for all of them and the products are high quality. 10/10 would buy from this site again.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Excellent selection of products and easy safe site to order and pay. My order came so quickly, really impressed.
Item was pack and ready to go almost immediately. Received quickly, packaging was ideal. Mountain Dog was a excellent company to deal with.
Initial impression was great but not now
Excellent quality, fits really well once adjusted to size. Definitely worth measuring chest, I went with the size up as measurements were top end of size guide. Prompt delivery. Definitely use again
Brilliant quick service.
A great quality product, simple ordering and quick delivery
We were very impressed with the service we received, we ordered the wrong size and were sent the correct size within days. The process was so simple.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 2,380 reviews