International Dance Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Dance Supplies
Read International Dance Supplies Reviews

About International Dance Supplies:

IDS is Europe's largest wholesale dancewear supplier servicing dance teachers and dance shops with quality dancewear.

customerservices@ids.co.uk

Harlequin House
Forde Court
Forde Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4BT, ,

Response from IDS has always been prompt and good. Deliveries are fast too!
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Thank you for the incredibly fast turn around time for my order. It is very much appreciated!

It took 7 days from order (in UK) to receiving my box. ( in Canada, west-coast)
With the UK just coming out of lock down, Covid and international customs I was expecting it to take several weeks.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
As always excellent service, I am so happy I found this company.
Thank you for the excellent review. It has started my week off with a smile. I will pass this on to the team.
A very bad company, I would have thought with all the bad publicity you have had recently you would have really upped your game ,but no,its gone from bad to worse.
I put in an order on Tuesday and Wednesday required for today (Friday) and nothing has arrived. You don't have to face these dance mothers. You have had long enough to get these orders ready and posted. Will not be using you again for black uniform . Terrible service.
I am sorry you are not happy with the service. There is a note on the website explaining that orders can take up to 3 days to process. I will get someone from Customer Services to contact you personally.
Excellent service
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Items seem quite expensive compared to other companies at times. And no option for next day delivery. However a.good range of items available.
Thank you for the review. We are pleased that you are happy with the range of our goods. We always try to give the best value for money and offer an extensive range of budget through to premium goods. I will raise the matter of next day delivery with the team but you can always upgrade by calling us.
I have been a customer of IDS for many years. Their customer service is excellent, everyone you speak to is polite and cheerful. Quality is great and prices are reasonable.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments about the team and the products. I will pass them on to everyone here.
Quick and easy, thank you IDS!
Always happy with service. Shame that we are unable to collect at the moment.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers. Hopefully we will be able to get back to normal soon. I have been working from home since March and miss the social interaction with other staff and customers.
Excellent! Thank you!
Excellent!
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Some of the costumes I have received this year were causing an irriration - straps or the tull on the inside.I would also like to see more options for colour choice in Ballet costume for adult.

Glitter glued onto costumes just falls off so I would perfer to see another option used. Sizes in some costumes were inconsistent causing me to reorder extra sizes.
Thank you for the product review I will pass this on to the buying team. Manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size, but appreciate that it can take a few goes to get the right size. It is always helpful to get your feedback so we can take this into account going forward.
Super quick shipping and delevery - all products has excepted! Im a happy costumer
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchases.
Akways had good service.
Thank you for your brilliant review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
I love shopping with IDS as everyone is so helpful and tries to always ensure my order is fulfilled and on time. The items are always of good quality and I love the choice of costumes at reasonable prices.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments. I have passed this on to the entire workforce to cheer them up.
Always wonderful!
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear a positive comment and I will pass it on to everyone here.
Excellent items, very quick delivery. Thank you
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the speed of delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Fast postage and good variety
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and product selection. I will pass your comments on to the team.
I have used the ids for many years, but unfortunately the past year I have the service slow and a lot of orders received incorrect.
I don’t know if there was a change of staff or what happened.
Dear Sandra

I am sorry you feel this way. Due to the lack of performances and after a prolonged absence of classes, we are seeing higher than normal levels of Dancewear purchasing . This is channelling most of the fulfilment activity into just one of our three warehouses. Whilst we hold over double the inventory of any other competitor, that doesn’t always mean we ourselves aren’t impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays.
As you can imagine we have had to implement various new measures such as one-way systems meaning orders cannot be picked as quickly as they could have done in the past, screens on the packing stations resulting in fewer stations, limited the amount of handling of each order, and many other measures to ensure the safety of colleagues and customers.
We also extended our returns criteria to enable teachers to return stock they bought for shows that are no longer taking place, which many teachers have taken advantage of.
We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation. We’re sorry we’ve fallen short of your expectations on this occasion.
Staff are always very polite and helpful on the phone, especially in these difficult times. I would recommend to anyone who was looking for dance wear or stage wear.
Thank you Annette, it is so heartwarming to hear positive comments and I will pass this on to the Customer Service Team and the Managers. You have cheered up a cold morning.
International Dance Supplies is rated 4.20 based on 139 reviews