First Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Mats
Read First Mats Reviews

About First Mats:

First Mats is one of the UK's fastest growing retailers of Floor Matting, Handling and Storage equipment for Businesses, Commerce and Education. Our product range has been selected from specialist manufacturers to ensure the highest quality possible, whilst keeping prices low and delivery times as fast as possible.

Still awaiting delivery, thus question premature.
Very satisfactory service. Great quality, quick delivery and communication.
Excellent and prompt service. Thank you
Grear service and product.
First Mats 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Very impressive
The website was easy to navigate and the product descriptions helpful to make a decision. Shipping was free and delivery was fast. The item was packaged appropriately and the item matched the description and images on the website. I was very happy with their service and I would definitely shop with them again.
I needed a coir mat to cut and fit into our tiles. Unsure what colour would be best, I asked for a sample of black or grey. After seeing both colours, we ordered the grey which came within 2 days. I cut it to size and fitted it. The colour and quality was perfect.
Excellent product, coloured coconut matting and excellent delivery, would definitely use again.
Great mat, fitted under the door as required, prompt delivery, great price.
Bought a leak diverter kit for my blocked but leaky cellar coal chute. Rain would leak through in a heavy downpour and there was no way of preventing it. This helped me collect the water and stop the source of damp.
Having ordered a door mat I realised that I had ordered completely the wrong size so I rang First Mats and they cancelled the order and a refund was given. The young man was helpful and understanding and made sure that I was ordering the right size. Good service, excellent mat.
This Is the first time we have purchased anything from First mats and were very impressed with the service from online order to doorstep delivery. I found their communication excellent and the little bundle of literature that came with the mats assured us that "If" we had any problems or required advice they were but a phone call away very reassuring. We are a small manufacturing firm that depend on quality and reliability especially operating during the Covid pandemic. The Cutting Mats we use from First mats are a tough, strong professional tool and I have no doubts that we will be doing more business with First mats together as we grow.
Excellent delivery and was pleased with the excellent quality of the material
An excellent well made doormat with a good strong rubber backing which doesn't shed. I have tried using the washable type of doormat but not happy with it, so have gone back to the tough sort.
No problem at all. The mats arrived within a few days and were well packed. The product is good so I am very happy.
A good selection of products available and was able to find exactly what I was looking for easily. No problems experienced with ordering online, communication or delivery, which was prompt.
The mat was exact to the size did what we wanted and the delivery was fast. very good price for the quality.
This arrived really quick and packaged well. Very pleased with quality. We use it under the porch for catching dirt from husband's wheelchair before coming in the house Great mat
Ordered on line, rang company asking questions, very helpful.placed order Delivery was EXCELLENT PRODUCT & SERVICE. 5 Stars
Arrived quickly