First Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Mats
Read First Mats Reviews

About First Mats:

First Mats is one of the UK's fastest growing retailers of Floor Matting, Handling and Storage equipment for Businesses, Commerce and Education. Our product range has been selected from specialist manufacturers to ensure the highest quality possible, whilst keeping prices low and delivery times as fast as possible.

info@firstmats.co.uk

Cambrai Court, 1229 Stratford Road, Hall Green

Tell us how First Mats made you happy
..........
Mat is very good quality compared to other mats I have had. Courier service not so good however, mat was left by our garden gate with no attempt to knock on our door, anyone could have taken it.
Many thanks for the Review! It's great to hear that you are happy with the quality of the Chair mat received. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the Couriers. I have made a note of this and raised this with DHL to investigate further. Hopefully, this will help to prevent this from happening again in the future. All the Best Jack
Just started using first mats, communication great , delivery fast , ordering very simple Great product, keep up the good work , First class
Ordered 1 mat and then realised I should have ordered 2. Ordered second one and asked if I could have my postage back on one mat if they could deliver together. All done without any problem and they also refunded the rest of the postage as over £40. Awesome service.
My first experience of dealing with First Mats has been good, with good communication, prompt delivery & good pricing.
Very fast delivery, product as described and well packaged thank you
Delivered on time and well packaged. Good quality, easy to trim to size.
Excellent for covering up an old concrete path.
A good service, reliable and prompt delivery and a quality product. The finished installation looks great.
great service and great quality
Have used before - awesome quality - bought a coir matt from another online shop and had to send back. Came straight back to First Matts and wasn’t let down. Really good quality and great service.
Quick delivery, good quality and just what I ordered! Thank you
Great service and communication from start to finish .Really pleased with the matting .
Great product and customer service
Searched everywhere for a robust door mat under 10mm thick and eventually found one at First Mats. Received the product and am very pleased with the quality and, critically, under 10mm thick. A great relief that our problem has been solved, many thanks!
A really thin door mat, just what I was after and very good quality.
Good fast customer device , very pleased with both made to measure mats .
First Mats 5 star review on 11th July 2022 First Mats 5 star review on 11th July 2022
Excellent mat - great service
Great quality doormat in the perfect colour, cut to the exact size I needed. Great relief as previous doormat smelled badly of cat urine!
First Mats 5 star review on 8th July 2022
Website is user friendly. The mat we ordered was delivered quickly and easily. The mat is of good quality and fits perfectly. They also have a follow up customer service to ensure all is as it should be - I would use this company again.
First Mats is rated 4.9 based on 518 reviews