First Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Mats
Read First Mats Reviews

About First Mats:

First Mats is one of the UK's fastest growing retailers of Floor Matting, Handling and Storage equipment for Businesses, Commerce and Education. Our product range has been selected from specialist manufacturers to ensure the highest quality possible, whilst keeping prices low and delivery times as fast as possible.

Great to get a mat to actually fit the space required
Fast efficient service
Excellent quality matting, supplied promptly, good customer service too.
Great service! Quick delivery, happy customer
Took a while to arrive but Mat is just ideally
Fast delivery, a good quality product and excellent value for your money.
Very pleased with the mat and the service recived
The First Mats website was easy to use. My order was delivered quickly and efficiently with excellent customer service. I would order again with confidence from First Mats. Highly recommended company with good quality products.
Very good service. There was a small problem with my order, which was quickly rectified and without fuss. Thank you.
My order failed to arrive after ten days. I then e mailed first mats to check the status of my order. Richard O’ Donnell (director) responded and reported that my order had been delayed/misrouted by DHL. He chased them up but DHL still failed to deliver. Richard then promised to despatch a replacement, which duly arrived within a few days. My sincere thanks to the team at First Mats and to Richard in particular. I have no hesitation in recommending them to prospective customers. They turned a problem, not of their making, to success. Superb customer service.
Great quality mats and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend First Mats to others
Product despatched and arrived very quickly.
Very helpful when I enquired about the fixtures for a whiteboard - I received pictures from the team showing the attachment method. They should put these on the website to improve the experience for the next customer. Purchase was smooth although no tracking number or confirmation email beyond my PayPal receipt, so I did have to follow up via email to ensure the item was on it's way. There was, however, always a prompt response. I'm very happy with the whiteboard.
There were some small gaps in the matting, which was disappointing, but otherwise a good product
Excellent product made to a high standard. Quick delivery and good price. Delighted.
The recycling bins arrived quickly and were well packaged - without loads of plastic. Easy to access the VAT invoice. Would definitely recommend First Mats.
after i made my purchase the company contacted me and informed me that the mat i ordered was out of stock at the minute but was due in again a few weeks later and i would receive it in four weeks time and so i did. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE Thank yOU
Great Service will certainly use again
Mat was just as described. Fast delivery. Recommended