First Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Mats
Read First Mats Reviews

About First Mats:

First Mats is one of the UK's fastest growing retailers of Floor Matting, Handling and Storage equipment for Businesses, Commerce and Education. Our product range has been selected from specialist manufacturers to ensure the highest quality possible, whilst keeping prices low and delivery times as fast as possible.

First class service. Customer Services initially sent me free samples of shortlisted possibilities for my long to narrow shower.
This allowed me to make the right choice.
Order arrived within one week but unfortunatately they had sent the wrong colour mat.
I contacted Customer Services again and they apologised profusely and corrected their error within three working days.
Mistakes will always occur but First Mats corrected theirs promptly and that is what matters.
I chose First Mats as it was impossible to find the right size door mat for my entryway. They had a customisable size option so this gave me a perfect door mat! No more time wasting looking for the right one! The quality is great and the speed of delivery was good. The customer service was friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate ordering from here again. Thank you! :)
Brilliant service, quick response and very helpful. Got my mat cut to fit my table, very prompt delivery. The mat is lovely quality, thicker than the ones I was using. Looks great and I love that: 1. my rotary blade no longer falls off the edge when cutting out 2. I don’t have to keep moving the mat or the material 3. I can cut anywhere on my table 4. No more mis-cuts where the old mats joined 5. I can lay out full side patterns. So Happy With My Mat! 🥰
First Mats 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Excellent service, matting arrived very quickly and looks great.
The mats look amazing and will be great at our Bowling Club ready for all the usual wear and tear, very grateful, thanks, highly recommended
Really pleased with our made to measure doormat - looks smart and is practical
Excellent product at a very competitive price. I had to contact customer service as I need to exchange my order for bigger size, Isobel has been absolutely brilliant, very helpful and accommodating. Defiantly recommend this company.
Great price and fast easy ordering and delivery, what more could you want 5 *****
I am very pleased with the high quality of the mats I have purchased. Customer service was excellent and it was really good to get samples quickly.
Product was a good price for a large mat, delivery was timely and on schedule. Product came rolled up for space saving and was easy to remove from packaging and lay out in my home gym. Good quality material, 10mm thickness was more than enough for my use purpose which will be under a power rack.
Prompt deliver and excellent quality.
Excellent company, good product and good service
This is the second time I have used Just Mats to supply coir door mats for mat wells. On both occasions they have been fast and the product (cut to size) has been of high quality. I highly recommend them.
All i had to do was enter the measurements for the well. Carpet arrived promptly excellent quality. Would use again.
Only just received our mat, but I am impressed with it’s sturdiness and size.
Just what we wanted outside our front door.
Great service. Good quality,
Bought a rubber door mat from First Mats. It was delivered very quickly, is very good quality and excellent value for money. A very satisfied customer.
Great service
Very helpful - free sample, helpful on phone, mat cut to size - highly recommended.
Absolutely brilliant, l have used it non stop since it arrived. The order arrived quickly. The large size has made cutting much easier. Thank you so much, would use this company again.
First Mats is rated 4.91 based on 389 reviews