The Cigar Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cigar Club
Read The Cigar Club Reviews

About The Cigar Club:

Hi, my name is Paul and I’ve been in the cigar trade now for over 25 years (where does the time go?).

The Cigar Club was originally started by my father in the late 1960s, so fine tobacco doesn’t quite run in the family veins but very nearly.

We’ve been sending out cigars around the world since those days of distant memory i.e. before the dawn of the computer age. However, I know that our website offers a unique and pleasurable shopping experience.

I’ve always tried to keep the personal feel to all our transactions and like to think that the personal touch gives the The Cigar Club a unique place in the Cigar World.

01923770066

info@cigar-club.com

Tell us how The Cigar Club made you happy
I paid an extra £10 for next day delivery as I wanted the cigars for an event. They turned up 5 days later and I was still charged the extra. I emailed the Cigar Club to request a refund and did not even receive a reply. Very poor experience!
Has been nearly 3 weeks and still no sign of order
Never arrived the product
I haven't received my order so there's not much to say
Well how lovely..this is the first communication from the Cigar club I have had after failing to deliver my order, communicate to me in any way to explain what has happened to it or even refunded me. I ordered a cigar for a good friends 50th birthday, due to covid I expected a little delay on ordering. I ordered it on Sunday 29th November to hopefully arrive for Friday 4th December....as I write this review on Monday 18th January 2021....it still hasn't been delivered! I have contacted Paul at the Cigar club on more than one occasion and never heard anything back! Utterly rubbish service, I cant comment on the product, is hasn't been delivered and Cigar club owe me a refund. These are difficult times and we should allow for some disruption in service etc...but this is ridiculous! My advice...don't use this website.
Hasn't been delivered
POOR SERVICE, they do reply to emails and my order never arrived. Please do not use this service and there are other reviews in a similar situation to me.
Ordered cigars on 3rd December it is now the 19th of December and no delivery yet, what makes this a 1 star review, I have sent the cigar club 3 emails in regards to this and not had a response.
I never received my order! You owe me GBP 157,-
I placed two orders but I didn't received.
I placed teo orders and I didn't get any one. I tried to contacted the company by email but unfortunately I didn't get any reply.
The cigars where crushed the packaging was completely destroyed leaving the cigars hanging out of the boxes.
Ordered cigars sat it’s now Thursday and they have not come in todays post either so maybe in Fridays post who knows but I’m far from Impressed
Ordered cigars on Thursday paying £10 for next day delivery and sending this message sat night having not received said cigars!Not impressed.This may be an issue with your delivery agent but it meant I had to purchase replacement cigars at as your will know extortionate rates.
Customer service is absolutely atrocious
Disappointing. Ordered some cigars on the 2nd October, on the 16th October not yet received them. Nor any reply to my email asking the Cigar Club where they are. No notification received from them of any delay.
I ordered cigars on 20 Sept 2020 today is the 25 Oct and still no delivery of this small item and no response from Gigar club
Never answer phone or emails, so I’m assuming I’m one of the ones that got scammed by this company, avoid at all costs you’ll be left disappointed
Looks like I’m one of the ones that’s been scammed by this place, please always read the reviews before ordering anything, I wish I did but now I’ve lost money and a birthday gift, it’s not worth it, please avoid using these as you’ll be left out of pocket
Ordered a cigar as a gift 9 days ago and still not received it! It’s becoming to late as the birthday is just 3 days away, I’ve been trying to contact Paul for some time to tell him I’ve not received the cigar but none of my 3 emails and numerous phone calls are being answered (even though it says he’s always available on his website), I will be wanting a refund and no doubt will have to chase that up too, do not order from him if your buying for someone else as you’ll be disappointed, you also do not receive tracking details for your items either so I do not recommend at all!.
The Cigar Club is rated 4.65 based on 846 reviews