The Cigar Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cigar Club
Read The Cigar Club Reviews

About The Cigar Club:

Hi, my name is Paul and I’ve been in the cigar trade now for over 25 years (where does the time go?).

The Cigar Club was originally started by my father in the late 1960s, so fine tobacco doesn’t quite run in the family veins but very nearly.

We’ve been sending out cigars around the world since those days of distant memory i.e. before the dawn of the computer age. However, I know that our website offers a unique and pleasurable shopping experience.

I’ve always tried to keep the personal feel to all our transactions and like to think that the personal touch gives the The Cigar Club a unique place in the Cigar World.

01923770066

info@cigar-club.com

Tell us how The Cigar Club made you happy
I never received my order! You owe me GBP 157,-
Use cigar club regularly 2 to 3 times a month as they have best prices then other cigar shops and orders always come on time. I had a issue on latest order of not receiving order due to postal service I suspect and quick call to the cigar club my order arrived within 2 days. Thanks so much for your help
Never answer phone or emails, so I’m assuming I’m one of the ones that got scammed by this company, avoid at all costs you’ll be left disappointed
Looks like I’m one of the ones that’s been scammed by this place, please always read the reviews before ordering anything, I wish I did but now I’ve lost money and a birthday gift, it’s not worth it, please avoid using these as you’ll be left out of pocket
Very poor service. I have placed two orders this year for the same pack of cigars. The 1st order took 8 days after 1 phone call, The 2nd took 23 days! after 2 phone calls. Will not be ordering again.
Have ordered from cigar club for many years. Always found service and quality second to none. Highly recommended Pete
My default cigar supplier these days. Great selection, great service and best of all great prices.
Ordered a cigar as a gift 9 days ago and still not received it! It’s becoming to late as the birthday is just 3 days away, I’ve been trying to contact Paul for some time to tell him I’ve not received the cigar but none of my 3 emails and numerous phone calls are being answered (even though it says he’s always available on his website), I will be wanting a refund and no doubt will have to chase that up too, do not order from him if your buying for someone else as you’ll be disappointed, you also do not receive tracking details for your items either so I do not recommend at all!.
Was not happy as I did not receive my order and have no reply even when I emailed to say that I hadn’t!
I have ordered before and the cigars took 10 days to come to New Zealand. The last order No, #33109 ordered on 3rd August has not yet come. I wonder if they are coming at all. Is there a tracking number you can follow up , or simply check if they were ever I paid by credit card. sent. Thanks. Check the address , Claude Pelosi, 169 Kauri Point Road, RD3, Katikati 3170, New Zeqlqnd
Ordered my cigars on the 24th August, it is now the 5th September, still no sign of my order, emailed twice, no response, absolutely appalling customer service, judging by all the five star ratings can only assume on my experience to be false, ordered from another supplier with no issues, will not be returning to cigar club.
An excellent professional service from start to finish and the quality of the cigars is outstanding. I thoroughly recommend the Cigar club as a go to destination for all of your cigar related needs.
Ordered 5 packs on a Sunday evening hoping to enjoy 1 or 2 the following weekend, they arrived 8 days later
While the cigars are excellent, i ordered a box of 5 H,Upmann cigars but instead was sent a single cigar. I was then promised the box of 5 and agin received a single cigar. Now i have had no response
I haven't received all the items ordered for a value of half the order. After several emails exchanged with Paul, he wan't able to deliver the remains items and I haven't received any refund for those missing items. Very disappointed.
£40 spent, 3 months later and still nothing arrived. Emails not answered, request for proof of postage /delivery not answered.
delivery is in 8 or 9 days and sometimes they never show up.
Didn't get correct product I ordered and no response to emails
Most excellent service. Honest with fast delivery. I will keep using them. K
I didn’t even receive my order
The Cigar Club is rated 4.65 based on 846 reviews