The Cigar Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cigar Club
Read The Cigar Club Reviews

About The Cigar Club:

Hi, my name is Paul and I’ve been in the cigar trade now for over 25 years (where does the time go?).

The Cigar Club was originally started by my father in the late 1960s, so fine tobacco doesn’t quite run in the family veins but very nearly.

We’ve been sending out cigars around the world since those days of distant memory i.e. before the dawn of the computer age. However, I know that our website offers a unique and pleasurable shopping experience.

I’ve always tried to keep the personal feel to all our transactions and like to think that the personal touch gives the The Cigar Club a unique place in the Cigar World.

01923770066

info@cigar-club.com

Tell us how The Cigar Club made you happy
Quick efficient service and delivery will be ordering again that's for sure 🙂👍
Great selection, good prices and speedy delivery all in all happy with the service.
Excellent customer service with very prompt delivery!!
With a wide ranging choice of Quality cigars.
Fantastic service and speed of delivery. Would highly recommend to friends and family. Will certainly be a returning customer!
Great service
Quick, easy and quality cigar provided for type known and chosen
Great service whenever I have placed an order.
Great value and prompt delivery service
Excellent
quick good service, with no postage
Easy to order & when I had a query it was simple to contacy Cogar Club and resolve it. My only suggestion would be to offer click & collect (if allowed) rather than rely on the somewhat erractic post!
I will definitely use Cigar Club again.
Excellent service, punctual delivery!
good service but expensive
Very helpful and reassuring. Great service .
The website is easy to use. I would recommend!
M. Hunt
Never arrived the product
Every order is dispatched very quickly and always arrives in pristine condition. Well done CGars Ltd for providing great service and superb products at competitive prices along with fantastic after sales service!
Easy and fast - can't really ask for more!
The recipient of these cigars was delighted, and I was delighted with the speedy service - thank you.
Great quality & quick service