The Cigar Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cigar Club
Read The Cigar Club Reviews

About The Cigar Club:

Hi, my name is Paul and I’ve been in the cigar trade now for over 25 years (where does the time go?).

The Cigar Club was originally started by my father in the late 1960s, so fine tobacco doesn’t quite run in the family veins but very nearly.

We’ve been sending out cigars around the world since those days of distant memory i.e. before the dawn of the computer age. However, I know that our website offers a unique and pleasurable shopping experience.

I’ve always tried to keep the personal feel to all our transactions and like to think that the personal touch gives the The Cigar Club a unique place in the Cigar World.

01923770066

info@cigar-club.com

Tell us how The Cigar Club made you happy
The quality of the cigars, price and timeliness of delivery has been very good throughout several orders. I don't seem to be receiving "offers" and am asked to sign up each time, so am unsure about whether the "club" aspect works as intended.
Recommended for quick delivery, reasonable prices and extensive range of smokes.
Ordered cigars on Thursday paying £10 for next day delivery and sending this message sat night having not received said cigars!Not impressed.This may be an issue with your delivery agent but it meant I had to purchase replacement cigars at as your will know extortionate rates.
Excellent and rapid service
good and prompt service - i have no complaints at all. i do recommend.
Used the Cigar Club a few times now and always impressed with the efficiency of service. Can’t praise them enough
Another order delivered without any problems. Good selection and good prices. Would recommend and will use again
Totally worth every penny. Great service and brilliant packaging to protect your investment. I recommend using this wonderful company.
Ordered and then delivered almost immediately. Excellent.
Customer service is absolutely atrocious
Quick delivery
Great cigars at a great price and prompt delivery.
Disappointing. Ordered some cigars on the 2nd October, on the 16th October not yet received them. Nor any reply to my email asking the Cigar Club where they are. No notification received from them of any delay.
Good service & quick delivery
Great prices and great products
Great service and a great price and free postage, what’s not to like?
Really prompt despatch and delivery. Well packaged. If the selection of cigars on offer could be expanded even better!
Quality delivered quickly. What more could a person want.
Easy to order and prompt delivery.
Great all round service
Excellent cigars but a bit slow to deliver.
The Cigar Club is rated 4.62 based on 469 reviews