The Cigar Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cigar Club
Read The Cigar Club Reviews

About The Cigar Club:

Hi, my name is Paul and I’ve been in the cigar trade now for over 25 years (where does the time go?).

The Cigar Club was originally started by my father in the late 1960s, so fine tobacco doesn’t quite run in the family veins but very nearly.

We’ve been sending out cigars around the world since those days of distant memory i.e. before the dawn of the computer age. However, I know that our website offers a unique and pleasurable shopping experience.

I’ve always tried to keep the personal feel to all our transactions and like to think that the personal touch gives the The Cigar Club a unique place in the Cigar World.

01923770066

info@cigar-club.com

Tell us how The Cigar Club made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Best online UK cigar shop hands down
Great cigars and service. They are my go to online cigar shop.
This is the best cigar shop i have used they sell cigars cheaper then any other website and i normally receive my orders in 1 to 2 days...i will only use the cigar club
Awesome prices and delivery times given what we've got going on with the Covid.
Good selection of cigars, with a decent amount of information on each type. Delivery was quick, I will use this service again. Thank you.
Very efficient service under the present circumstances.
Always excellent quality. The best online cigar shop I know in Europe,
Excellent friendly service, fast delivery.
Excellent. Couldn't be better. Early delivery and all requests carried out.
Efficient service
Very good priced cigars
I'm very happy with the service provided - prompt and courteous.
The Romeo Y Julieta No 3 box of 10 received last week are quite dry. Therefore disappointing!
excellent service and product
Good prices and very good service.
I haven’t had the cigars yet but I am pleased with the delivery service.
Why go anywhere else?
Excellent service, plenty of choice and great prices, have used a couple of times now and will definitely be using them again.
Not the cheapest but still good.
PROFESSIONAL - PROMPT - EXCELLENT SERVICE!!
The Cigar Club is rated 4.77 based on 94 reviews