The Cigar Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cigar Club
Read The Cigar Club Reviews

About The Cigar Club:

Hi, my name is Paul and I’ve been in the cigar trade now for over 25 years (where does the time go?).

The Cigar Club was originally started by my father in the late 1960s, so fine tobacco doesn’t quite run in the family veins but very nearly.

We’ve been sending out cigars around the world since those days of distant memory i.e. before the dawn of the computer age. However, I know that our website offers a unique and pleasurable shopping experience.

I’ve always tried to keep the personal feel to all our transactions and like to think that the personal touch gives the The Cigar Club a unique place in the Cigar World.

01923770066

info@cigar-club.com

Tell us how The Cigar Club made you happy
This is an excellent website. I've been a user for a number of years now. The cigars are good value for money, and the range is great. I have recommended their services to many of my friends who are also cigar lovers
Service very good as usual. But the price of Cuban cigars is now extortionately high. The same cigars are just over half the UK price in Tenerife and Belgium!!!!!
Always prompt delivery and good choice. Thanks
Swift delivery.
Great shopping experience with prompt delivery
Great service , came in time great cigars 👍
Excellent Cigars very reasonably priced
All great although the packaging wasn't good for something with such a high value. I expected something a little more robust so that the packs did not get squashed.
Fast service and a quality product.
Great service and reasonable prices
Outstanding service Cigars arrived on time and packaged securely Will not hesitate placing another order
Cigar club is spot on, quick delivery, good packaging and had just what I was looking for. Will be ordering again. Thank you cigar club 🥃
Very good turnaround again
Very competative prices and quick despatch.
Very competitive prices and seamless ordering service and very prompt delivery!
Excellent product at a great price
Excellent product and service. Would definitely recommend and will be using again.
Excellent range of Cigars and fast and efficient service
Excellent choice and excellent service. Thanks.
Good service, Prices could be sharper. I can get Villiger Round cheaper at my local Waitrose!
The Cigar Club is rated 4.68 based on 1,374 reviews