The Cigar Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cigar Club
Read The Cigar Club Reviews

About The Cigar Club:

Hi, my name is Paul and I’ve been in the cigar trade now for over 25 years (where does the time go?).

The Cigar Club was originally started by my father in the late 1960s, so fine tobacco doesn’t quite run in the family veins but very nearly.

We’ve been sending out cigars around the world since those days of distant memory i.e. before the dawn of the computer age. However, I know that our website offers a unique and pleasurable shopping experience.

I’ve always tried to keep the personal feel to all our transactions and like to think that the personal touch gives the The Cigar Club a unique place in the Cigar World.

01923770066

info@cigar-club.com

Tell us how The Cigar Club made you happy
As always, excellent quality cigars and speedy delivery
It takes long time to deliver Any way thanks
Fabulous selection, good prices and excellent service
stock levels seem sporadically low, impacting on choice - and cost side does not seem as attractive as I remember it once being.
Prompt delivery and reasonable pricing.
Speedy service
Super fast delivery & great prices.
Great service, communications and value
I ordered a selection of cigars, they came well packed and in two zip locked bags with bovida bags in each.
My recent order was delivered quickly and to the usual high standards.
Very good service
Excellent service with unbelievable delivery Geoff Adam MBE
Cigar Club stocks my favourite cigars, the selection is great, alas, this is not enough to outweigh slow as molasses delivery - takes at least 2 weeks, consistently. In fact, this request to review my most recent purchase, has arrived before my order has, made 18 days ago. I've emailed them, received a reply that they will check on it, and if' there's a problem, they would ship them out that day. Great, but that was 2 days ago and I've heard not had an update. If there was no problem... am I just to wait? If there was a problem, wouldn't they email saying - ya, sorted - sorry, they went out today? My other online store Havana House charges zero shipping when over 50 £ and orders arrive in 2 days by Royal Mail, full stop. I think my smallest order ever was 70 £, usually I average 100 £. I can't get these particular cigars at HH, but since Cigar club hasn't arrived yet - have now made a 2nd order from Havana House and am sampling a number of other brands. And I'm sure that order will arrive before CC does. Unfortunate, but I expect this is my last order from Cigar Club. https://www.havanahouse.co.uk/
Great service
Prompt delivery as always.
This was my first order with Cigar Club. The order arrived safely and on time. No complain so far.
Very helpful and arrived in time
Great service and great quality cigars thanks.
Good descriptions and good prices.
I enjoy an infused cigar, unfortunately they are becoming harder to find. Unless you come to the cigar club. What an amazing selection and at very good prices too. Found what I wanted with ease, ordered and quick as a flash they came to my door. Thanks guys. Great value and speed. I will be back as you are now my go to cigar shop
The Cigar Club is rated 4.66 based on 1,079 reviews