The Cigar Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cigar Club
Read The Cigar Club Reviews

About The Cigar Club:

Hi, my name is Paul and I’ve been in the cigar trade now for over 25 years (where does the time go?).

The Cigar Club was originally started by my father in the late 1960s, so fine tobacco doesn’t quite run in the family veins but very nearly.

We’ve been sending out cigars around the world since those days of distant memory i.e. before the dawn of the computer age. However, I know that our website offers a unique and pleasurable shopping experience.

I’ve always tried to keep the personal feel to all our transactions and like to think that the personal touch gives the The Cigar Club a unique place in the Cigar World.

01923770066

info@cigar-club.com

Tell us how The Cigar Club made you happy
The Cigar Club have always sent my orders on or before the given arrival date. Cigars always top class. Unfortunately the cigars in my last order were nowhere near the quality I have recieved previously. The pressed cigars burned away rather quickly and it was like smoking rolled up paper. (Tried in younger days). Out of sixty cigars approximately one quarter were a good smoke. If I order again I would hope to receive better.
Always deliver promptly and the cigars are good quality
I would recommend The Cigar Club to my fellow cigar smokers.
I'm a recent convert to Cigar Club. I thought I will try them out and was pleasantly surprised by their service & very good choice of cigars to suit every budget. On the one occasion my cigar did not arrive as per usual, a simple phone call was all that took to rectify the situation promptly. Give them a try and enjoy your cigars.
Ordering process simple and quick with very speedy delivery which is a positive. Sadly some of the Nicaraguan cigars were disappointing for the amount I paid (circa £200). They were strong and bitter and smoked very unevenly. Order ref: 9975236555270817. Just in case you wish to verify. Thanks
Quick friendly service. Sometimes great offers!!
Easy to order and good friendly service.
Arrived very quickly, great service. Will be using them again!
Excellent service and swift delivery
The service was excellent as usual , but the prices are becoming ridiculous !!!!!
Great service highly recommended
A little confusion around delivery but they sorted it and in reality this was the first time I had a hiccup with an order.
Good value, top quality cigars.
Fast efficient service , competitive prices and free post on certain items . Will use again, many thanks
Always a quick efficient service
Great service. Very happy.
Great selection, great service, quick delivery-spot on
Quick post and reliable stock and the phones always answerd if you have a query wouldnt use anyone else prices are good.
Excellent!
Prompt delivery and good quality cigars.
The Cigar Club is rated 4.65 based on 902 reviews