Tile Giant Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Tile Giant

How would you rate Tile Giant ?

"The staff at Gallow's corner Tile Giant were very helpful, pleasant to talk to and very informative. They gave me helpful advice on the tiles i was buying and would use them again."
"I used Tile Giant when I had a new bathroom suite fitted. They had a great choice of tiles and were very competitively priced. The manager was very helpful and offered options that we hadn't considered. Stock was plentiful and we could take our purchases immediately. Would definitely use again and happy to recommend."
"My previous review stated the tiles were good, they were. However my gripe is that when I informed the salesman that I wanted 6 metres he rang up at least another metre on the till without informing me.The tiles were over £42 a metre so the additions that I did not ask for were expensive. Had I not been mathematically aware I might have paid the extra. @ 'They are for breakages etc'. I was informed. They may say 'its ok, you can bring the rest back' but I might not want to drive all the way back to the tile shop to get a refund. I wrote to head office to question this sales technique but have heard nothing back so I have written this review to warn you of this dodgy sales technique!"
"The tiles look great and were of good quality but they should have been at over £42 sq metre."
"Poor communication, tiles ordered 'click and collect' Monday. I called Thursday as hadn't heard anything. They said delivery would be Friday. Called Friday and they lied saying that they hadn't received my order although the guy actually told me about my order details the previous day. Now saying next Wednesday. Ridiculous waste of my time and a paid tiler."
"If I could give zero stars, I would. Do not ever use this company if you need to rely on them. When one is ordering tiles, it is fairly common to need them on a set date - either to install yourself, or for hired builders to do it. This should not surprise Tile Giant. I ordered tiles on Sunday using the "within two to three working days" package. My maths is reasonable, and three days from Sunday is close of play Wednesday - at the outside, so I booked my builders in for Thursday am. Unfortunately in Tile Giant's world, Monday does not count as a day. This would be bad enough, but I emailed Tile Giant on Monday as they sent a very unclear delivery note, referencing 3-5 working days. I then spoke to them yesterday (Tuesday) and was told they would organise a delivery by early Thursday am at the latest. I explained that if they could not, I would cancel the order and reorder direct from the manufacturer, which could provide a more speedy service. But when I called today to ensure it was all okay, I was told the tiles would not be here until the END of Thursday, meaning I was paying the builders for scratching their bums, AND if I wanted to cancel I would have to pay a fee of around £50! (My whole order was only around £70). This is an example of the worst customer service ever and the rude person on the other end of the phone also went on to hang up on me. Do not ever use this company if you need to rely on them. But if you get stuck, remember you can use credit card clawback. I intend to ask Visa to cancel the transaction and refuse delivery - it is the only way to deal with idiots like this."
"f I could give zero stars, I would. Do not ever use this company if you need to rely on them. When one is ordering tiles, it is fairly common to need them on a set date - either to install yourself, or for hired builders to do it. This should not surprise Tile Giant. I ordered tiles on Sunday using the "within two to three working days" package. My maths is reasonable, and three days from Sunday is close of play Wednesday - at the outside, so I booked my builders in for Thursday am. Unfortunately in Tile Giant's world, Monday does not count as a day. This would be bad enough, but I emailed Tile Giant on Monday as they sent a very unclear delivery note, referencing 3-5 working days. I then spoke to them yesterday (Tuesday) and was told they would organise a delivery by early Thursday am at the latest. I explained that if they could not, I would cancel the order and reorder direct from the manufacturer, which could provide a more speedy service. But when I called today to ensure it was all okay, I was told the tiles would not be here until the END of Thursday, meaning I was paying the builders for scratching their bums, AND if I wanted to cancel I would have to pay a fee of around £50! (My whole order was only around £70). This is an example of the worst customer service ever and the rude person on the other end of the phone also went on to hang up on me. Do not ever use this company if you need to rely on them. But if you get stuck, remember you can use credit card clawback. I intend to ask Visa to cancel the transaction and refuse delivery - it is the only way to deal with idiots like this."
"Excellent customer service from Dean in Folkestone! Nothing was too much trouble. He gave us lots of information on tile choices and even entertained our 3 year old twins when they were getting bored! Great asset to the company, very approachable and helpful. Thank you Dean! Looking forward to having our bathroom finished now with our lovely new tiles :-)"
"Outstanding service"
"Andrew in Tile Giant, Swindon branch was very professional and sincere. He provided a quality service throughout the process, from purchase, delivery to after sales support. I would certainly use Tile Giant again."
"Steph , Steven and the team at tile giant stirling provided me with excellent service and aftercare. Highly recommend. Great advice and polite well informed helpful staff..."
"Excellent products, help and advice from knowledgeable and friendly staff in the Guildford store. Overall an excellent customer service experience"
Tile Giant is rated 3.77 based on 13 reviews