Tile Giant Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Tile Giant deliver?

How can I contact Tile Giant?

Tell us how Tile Giant made you happy

Telephone
"This review is to make people aware both of the ridiculous returns policy as well as the appalling customer service I received from Tile Giant. Having completed tiling of a new bathroom I had 10 tiles and 2 sheets of mosaic left over which came to around £120.(having spent £900) Due to circumstances beyond I admit it had been 58 days since I purchased the tiles however they the tiles were still being stocked and not discontinued. I returned them to the store where I was promptly told that had I purchased them in the store they would have been able to refund but as they were purchased online I had to contact the customer service. I contact via email customer service, I was more than happy with store credit as I had a significant number of tiles to purchase for other parts of this renovation. I received an email from customer service stating terms and conditions were 30 days no exceptions. I was somewhat surprised by this given their own invoice specifically states not to book a tiler before the tiles have been delivered given most decent tilers will have a two to three week waiting list therefore the opportunity to return tiles within 30 days is almost non-existent. I asked to have an email address to a customer service manager. Having emailed then customer service manager, after 24 hours I received nothing I emailed the customer service manager again from which I received the most staggering response I have ever received “I didn’t realise you wanted a response to your email” of which he said you can’t return them mainly due to batch number issues. This was somewhat a surprise given that part of the tiles I wanted to return was a mosaic which has no batch number as they are completely artificially manufactured, and secondly the original tiles I had been delivered came from two batches. Apart from this stringent returns policy which by the way Topps Tiles is 60 days, the complete unhelpfulness of the customer service manager is something I have never experienced before a simple “didn’t realise you wanted a response is just unacceptable”. Needless to say I will never purchase any more tiles from Tile Giant and they have certainly lost out in value much more than it would have cost to take back the original tiles. And I strongly recommend anyone else looking around especially if you are buying large expensive tiles to look elsewhere."
Are you Tile Giant? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Tile Giant Crawley excellent customer service Very knowledgeable great help excellent products"
"Having bought all my new build floor and bathroom tiles from Tile Giant,WGC Branch,I have gone back to get more to cover some breakages more than expected but also newly added external patio tiles.As usual,service with a smile,unbeatable prices and choices and fast delivery.Ian and team run an effective and efficient service at Tile-Giant WGC Branch.Keep up the good work guys."
"Something noteworthy of Tlie Giants claim for service and competitiveness Bought from them a ltr bottle of LTP floor cleaner in their Durham branch. You can pick this up in other stores for £9.90 Tile Giants competitive price £12.65 . When I asked why they charge 25% more “ do you want it or not “ was his reply I’m just about to refit my bathroom and I’d rather put pointed sticks in my eyes than go back looking for tiles in that store .... morons"
"A young guy called Tom went out of his way to find a tile I bought there 5 years ago he contacted other stores and a old colleague who remembers names of tiles.he looked through receipts went on whasap until he found name of tile Dolomite ,and then found out cheapest price and where and how to order it. Amazing absolute star brilliant memorie works out most calculations in head then checks on calculator.amazing attitude need more people like this very helpful and willing to go extra mile..hope he's acknowledge because a true asset to the store..I asked him if I could review him as he deserves recognition..well done Tom"
"The staff at Gallow's corner Tile Giant were very helpful, pleasant to talk to and very informative. They gave me helpful advice on the tiles i was buying and would use them again."
"I used Tile Giant when I had a new bathroom suite fitted. They had a great choice of tiles and were very competitively priced. The manager was very helpful and offered options that we hadn't considered. Stock was plentiful and we could take our purchases immediately. Would definitely use again and happy to recommend."
"My previous review stated the tiles were good, they were. However my gripe is that when I informed the salesman that I wanted 6 metres he rang up at least another metre on the till without informing me.The tiles were over £42 a metre so the additions that I did not ask for were expensive. Had I not been mathematically aware I might have paid the extra. @ 'They are for breakages etc'. I was informed. They may say 'its ok, you can bring the rest back' but I might not want to drive all the way back to the tile shop to get a refund. I wrote to head office to question this sales technique but have heard nothing back so I have written this review to warn you of this dodgy sales technique!"
"The tiles look great and were of good quality but they should have been at over £42 sq metre."
"Poor communication, tiles ordered 'click and collect' Monday. I called Thursday as hadn't heard anything. They said delivery would be Friday. Called Friday and they lied saying that they hadn't received my order although the guy actually told me about my order details the previous day. Now saying next Wednesday. Ridiculous waste of my time and a paid tiler."
"If I could give zero stars, I would. Do not ever use this company if you need to rely on them. When one is ordering tiles, it is fairly common to need them on a set date - either to install yourself, or for hired builders to do it. This should not surprise Tile Giant. I ordered tiles on Sunday using the "within two to three working days" package. My maths is reasonable, and three days from Sunday is close of play Wednesday - at the outside, so I booked my builders in for Thursday am. Unfortunately in Tile Giant's world, Monday does not count as a day. This would be bad enough, but I emailed Tile Giant on Monday as they sent a very unclear delivery note, referencing 3-5 working days. I then spoke to them yesterday (Tuesday) and was told they would organise a delivery by early Thursday am at the latest. I explained that if they could not, I would cancel the order and reorder direct from the manufacturer, which could provide a more speedy service. But when I called today to ensure it was all okay, I was told the tiles would not be here until the END of Thursday, meaning I was paying the builders for scratching their bums, AND if I wanted to cancel I would have to pay a fee of around £50! (My whole order was only around £70). This is an example of the worst customer service ever and the rude person on the other end of the phone also went on to hang up on me. Do not ever use this company if you need to rely on them. But if you get stuck, remember you can use credit card clawback. I intend to ask Visa to cancel the transaction and refuse delivery - it is the only way to deal with idiots like this."
"f I could give zero stars, I would. Do not ever use this company if you need to rely on them. When one is ordering tiles, it is fairly common to need them on a set date - either to install yourself, or for hired builders to do it. This should not surprise Tile Giant. I ordered tiles on Sunday using the "within two to three working days" package. My maths is reasonable, and three days from Sunday is close of play Wednesday - at the outside, so I booked my builders in for Thursday am. Unfortunately in Tile Giant's world, Monday does not count as a day. This would be bad enough, but I emailed Tile Giant on Monday as they sent a very unclear delivery note, referencing 3-5 working days. I then spoke to them yesterday (Tuesday) and was told they would organise a delivery by early Thursday am at the latest. I explained that if they could not, I would cancel the order and reorder direct from the manufacturer, which could provide a more speedy service. But when I called today to ensure it was all okay, I was told the tiles would not be here until the END of Thursday, meaning I was paying the builders for scratching their bums, AND if I wanted to cancel I would have to pay a fee of around £50! (My whole order was only around £70). This is an example of the worst customer service ever and the rude person on the other end of the phone also went on to hang up on me. Do not ever use this company if you need to rely on them. But if you get stuck, remember you can use credit card clawback. I intend to ask Visa to cancel the transaction and refuse delivery - it is the only way to deal with idiots like this."
"Excellent customer service from Dean in Folkestone! Nothing was too much trouble. He gave us lots of information on tile choices and even entertained our 3 year old twins when they were getting bored! Great asset to the company, very approachable and helpful. Thank you Dean! Looking forward to having our bathroom finished now with our lovely new tiles :-)"
"Outstanding service"
"Andrew in Tile Giant, Swindon branch was very professional and sincere. He provided a quality service throughout the process, from purchase, delivery to after sales support. I would certainly use Tile Giant again."
"Steph , Steven and the team at tile giant stirling provided me with excellent service and aftercare. Highly recommend. Great advice and polite well informed helpful staff..."
"Excellent products, help and advice from knowledgeable and friendly staff in the Guildford store. Overall an excellent customer service experience"
Tile Giant is rated 3.67 based on 18 reviews