Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
Excellent service. Boots arrived very quickly. Fit of boots was true to size. I am delighted with them.
New Baldo GTX boots arrived in time for a biblical weekend of rain. The Baldo boots held up nicely, not a wet sock insight, and plentiful grip. 50+ miles walked, and the Baldo's kept my feet feeling fresh at the end of the three days walking. Brilliant!
I bought these boots for my husband as he was complaining of wet feet! Something I have never experienced in my LOWA boots which I have had for a good few years! He’s delighted.
My second pair of Lowa walking shoes, they're great and the service was amazing.
Bought 2 pairs of Lowa Renegade GTX low walking shoes for myself and partner a couple of years ago - initially thought I'd made a mistake as both of us found them a little too inflexible. However, after a few wears these turned out to be the most comfortable shoe we've ever worn such that I wear them as an everyday shoe as they look good as well as performing well. When I had a problem with my shoes, Tim at Lowa dealt with it very quickly, satisfactorily and professionally. Very impressed and will buy Lowa again when these wear out and recommend to friends.
Moral of story is look after your customers and they will be loyal to you - well done, Lowa.
Much too narrow -Lowa does not make wide fittings for women
Quick delivery, top quality boots
Been with lowa for years, worn lowas when I was serving and worn lowas on civistreet, best boots in all walks of life
Re. Renegade GTX walking boots. Purchased to replace current summer boots which have served well but are becoming slack and worn. This is the first pair of Lowa boots I have tried. Packaging and delivery very good. I wanted something lightweight but sturdy and went for these after reading good reviews about them. They look well constructed and attractive but I did have concerns about the number of stitched panels on the uppers. Time will tell whether my concerns are valid or otherwise. I first tried them on wearing my usual thick socks but found the fit a little tight so then I used a thin sock expecting some chafing and rubbing but to my surprise they turned out to be quite comfortable. I normally take a size 10.5 so ordered size 11 to make room for thicker socks. So far I have only walked a few miles in them and I have no complaints, they are lightweight, easy to wear and look good. I would buy them again but would opt for a half size bigger next time.
My Sassa GTX Mid S Ws (Narrow) are incredibly comfortable. Scrambling, hiking - all weather, feet stay dry and comfortable after long walks. With narrow feet it’s made all the difference having boots that are built for the shape and size of your foot. The Lowa service team are phenomenal as well - made sure the promotion code was correctly applied to my order when I missed it. Highly recommend on all fronts!
Very professional, will definitely use again.
I ordered my boots online and they arrived within 3 days. The boots look strong and sturdy and are already comfortable. Im looking forward to them giving me many years of service like previous pairs of Lowa boots.
Faultless delivery and love the shoes!
On receiving the two pairs of boots, my wife's and mine we were really pleased with the quality. Both the pairs fitted perfectly and sure to do a good job next week when we are hiking around Snowdonia. I was going to buy the the 2018 Lowa Renegade mod but I am please to say that the 2020 model are a tad better on the material.
I have had a pair of Lowa boots for 2 years and have been delighted with them. Very well made, comfortable and durable. I recently needed some sturdy shoes for work, and Lowa were my first choice
I have the Renegrade boots and shoes. Wonderful products and superb that they come in 3 width fittings. Had to buy new insoles for the shoes as the original ones delaminated after just a few weeks. Not wanting to risk shopping I cut my loses and bought a replacement set. They’re much better - just like my boot ones which are lasting well.
I work on a farm and these are the only boots I wear now
Buying process seamless. Walking shoes fit like a glove. Great experience all round!
very good quality boot however make my feet sweat and now have athletes foot.
Easy ordering and quick, free, standard delivery. Boots feel very comfortable and the sizing was good - I’m a UK size 7 and felt the boots were true to size. Too soon to say how comfortable they are or how durable they will be as I’ve only tried them on in the house.
Lowa is rated 4.67 based on 894 reviews