Lowa Reviews

Guy Carberry
Lowa 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Julie McNiven
Lowa 5 star review on 1st January 2021
Only 4 stars as my order was for two and only received one and charged for two , after a phone call it would seam a stock error in the system allowed me to purchase two . So I was sent another model to replace, I was happy in the end. I must say I am hearing not so good things about Lowa from others as well regarding quality of product something that I’v not come across in the past
The first pair of Lowa footwear I have owned and my initial feelings are that the boots are well made, comfortable to wear and their description by Lowa is accurate.
Best walking shoe on the market.
Haven’t had time to assess my boots yet but delivery was excellent
Ordering was very easy and the boots arrived quickly. Fast and efficient service. Great boots!
The Hunter GTX Evo Extreme are the best fitting and comfortable boots I’ve ever owned highly recommend
Helpful and knowledgeable team
I bought a pair of your boots a while ago and they are FAB. Super comfortable and waterproof. I recently ordered the waterproofing spray and cream to help maintain them and the delivery was speedy and I was kept informed. Well done and thanks. Gill
Fab boots. Great ankle support. Worn for 2 days so far for up to 8 hrs a day. Never worn such a comfortable pair of walking boots. Fast delivery. Top marks all round
Very pleased with my new walking shoes. Comfortable, beautiful design. It's my third pair.
Good service A1
Really quick delivery and arrived in perfect condition. My boots are sooooo comfy from day one and proved they were waterproof when a torrential rain storm hit!
Great advice on best styles and sizing as I have narrow feet and find getting any shoes to fit is always difficult. Very happy with the recommendation from the customer support.
Great quality boots worth every penny. Have been my loyal friends on many adventures and never left me down!
I have had 2 pairs of Lowa hiking boots before buying this pair and although the price is at the high end of the market their value for money is second to none. From the moment I put these boots on they feel like they were made specifically for my feet alone, there is no breaking in period and definitely no tired or sore feet at the end of a long day hiking, there is even no hurry to take them off at the end of the day. These boots, I am in no doubt will, like my other 2 pairs, with a little care and attention, last me long enough to easily justify the cost. You could by a cheap pair of boots but you would end up buying twice or even 3 times for the life of these boots.
These are my second pair of Lowa. They are just as comfortable as my first pair and fit my awkward feet well. I like these black/blue one more to look at but they are leaking rainwater in after less than 200 miles / 6 months of lazy dog walking.
Good web site with relevent information. Speedy service from this company both on dispatch and refund. Good quality boots.
Quick efficient service and a great product. The LW18 San Francisco GTX shoes are great, perfect fit and on an offer price making them over half price less than I've seen them for in shops. Thanks. 😁
Really good quality laces
Already have Renegade GTX walking boots, they were comfy from the word go. Great quality, lightweight, just the job. Hence ordered a replacement pair.
Lowa is rated 4.70 based on 1,312 reviews