Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Unit 6 & 7 Aviation Park Flint Road, Saltney Ferry,

Logs were as expected, not used yet but good quality. Very disappointed with delivery though. They left a full pallet with £150 worth of wood on my street and did not notify me. I left instructions for the pallet to be taken through the gate where they would be secure. I had to rush out of work to move all logs myself manually .
Logs are great quality. Took too long to get here, no 1-2 day delivery, and customer service was confusing
Delivery came in very large truck, that driver could not manoeuvre into front of house. Consequently the pallet of boxes of logs had to be left on pavement as pallet truck could not move over stones in driveway. I had to physically unload each box and carry to side of house storage location - not impressed! Also 30 large boxes delivered, not 60 as ordered.
Speed of delivery has been really good from Logs online. Today the delivery guy refused to even try bringing them into the driveway despite asking and highlighting that all other drivers had done this in the past. I am loathe to reorder if this is the attitude of the delivery team as other companies have brought them all the way into the drive as far as they could...
I specified delivery vehicle had to have an electric pallet truck to get the pallet up the slight incline to my garage, as per previous order. It didn't- luckily the truck driver very helpfully manoeuvred his vehicle near the incline and even more luckily my builder was on hand to help push the pallet up the incline otherwise the delivery would have been turned away.
Communications ok, product good, delivery service poor. We were promised a delivery for Thursday when the day arrived and I had heard nothing I contacted then and they promised Tuesday which did not work for us so they moved to Weds. The delivery guy arrived and began by saying “I can’t take them down your drive” (fully paved not long) All our previous deliveries have been from Dalby Firewood whose drivers are obliging and amazing. So my 74 year old husband and I moved the logs. Unimpressed.
the logs arrived nicely but too difficult for us to sort out. is there any other way to order logs from you which are easier to manage?
Logs are great but the delivery deadline was missed by several days so order in plenty of time or you could run out of logs like we nearly did.
Customer service good. Product .... logs for wood burner good. Deliver service poor. The logs came on a pallet and were literally left just on my drive. The customer service person Assured me they could pretty much be left where I needed ( in the garage) which is on an open drive... alas it was a gravel drive. Delivery operator couldn’t/ wouldn’t get it close to my garage. A small lady on her own... it took awhile to unwrap cellophane and cart the logs into the garage. Also I was assured the pallet would be taken away but that would mean unloading the logs in nets off the pallet. No chance with th delivery driver I got. A pity delivery let the service down. Also ordered bulk bag but they were out of stock so got nets instead which was agreed to but definitely would prefer bulk bag.
I am giving 3 stars because when I made a purchase actually the product I have selected was out of stock but it didn’t say so I was able to make a purchase. After few days I have been contacted and told this is actually out of stock but have to say the service was very good. I received a call only few days after but overall I was very pleased with it. I got my order with a delay but it was fine. I just hope they will update their system so if a product is not available the customer cannot buy it.
Good logs but delivery driver would not drive up my street, albeit had snow and ice. So had to drive down as they were at the end of the next street and had to fill my boot a couple of times. Needed vacuum after, I am in my 60’s and had to carry them as I don’t have a drive nearly slipping. They were two of them and one was a young lad too. Disappointed with delivery so probably go elsewhere next time.
I’m sure the logs will be very good but I’m still waiting for delivery after 2 weeks. I’d have thought stock in an Irish warehouse prior to Brexit would have been used
Logs are great and delivered quickly. However the reason I haven’t given 5 is that on both occasions I’ve ordered, the delivery firm palletways have not delivered well. This may be partly because the pallet of 76 netted oak logs is too big for 1 man to handle. First load he decided to deliver in middle of yard rather than backing up as we had suggested. Having got pallet on the machine it would not pull on the hardcore so he just left us with it in the middle of the yard! Load 2, early morning, he did back up but pallet was right at back of van and he got out to edge but couldn’t get it down or push it off so he unwrapped the plastic and tipped them on the ground in the pouring rain. My husband tried to cover with tarpaulin but wind kept blowing it off. We are in our 70s and had to wait till evening for someone to move them. By which time many of the logs were very wet. It is probably a 2 man job for larger pallets. I will only buy again if they can split load into 2 pallets for the same price as delivery is clearly a problem despite good access and a large turning yard
Good website, good delivery, somewhat expensive
Love the service and logs are high quality and long burning but on this second order you’ve changed the kindling it’s too big and doesn’t light well - please go back to how it was before
The good: the wood (ash) is wonderful fantastically clean and burns fantastic! 5 stars. The bad: (minus 5 stars) I was told the wood would arrive Friday. Then on Tuesday morning I recieved an email saying it would arrive Wednesday. 20min later I recieve a call from the truck at the bottom of my hill unable to come up... The truck was too big. (we have had many large trucks up the road in the past.. But oh well) Good thing I was home...! The driver said there were no smaller trucks for the delivery so the only way we could get the wood was to drop the pallet at the bottom and carry the wood up ourselves. ( Ireland is a country of farmhouses on hills... Is it not?) So two of us (mid 60's) had to spend the next two hours lugging the wood up to the house ourselves.. There are many ways this could of been avoided. Because of this issue with the delivery I will not be ordering from logs online again.
Disappointed with the amount of logs for the money, had to ring on my chosen delivery date as i had no idea if i was getting my logs on my chosen day. Delivery driver was very friendly and they are great logs, get a lovely heat.
Quick response, and dealt with a delayed delivery problem very professionally and timely.
Normally a barrow bag is delivered by a man who can wheel it to the back garden. This delivery arrived on a pallet that I had to then dispose of. Very inconvenient compared to the service offered by other similar log delivery companies.
Ordering and delivery great, logs ok but quick.burners Kindling not value
Logs Online is rated 4.73 based on 817 reviews