Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Logs Online 5 star review on 10th November 2020
suzie mcgarry
Logs Online 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Logs Online 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Lovely logs, just the right size and burn well. They arrived on a monster sized lorry, which barely made it up our narrow street, the driver of which was a bit stressed by it (but very friendly). Worth knowing if vehicle access is poor, but very happy with the product.
Perfect product
Clean,no ash,great heat, happy out.
Easy to order, well packaged and efficient delivery. Highly recommended.
Delighted with these logs. Delivered next day and the crate is packed so well. Much more than I thought would be in it, so great value for money. Clean and perfect for the stove and the open fire. Will be back for more.
GOOD PRODUCT AND DELIVERY SERVICE
Very fast service and A1 quality kindling. I will definitely buy from logs online again.
Reliable supplier of kiln dried logs and other stove materials, in a variety of suitably sized bundles. Log nets supplied on pallets delivered on to driveway.
Excellent value, no horrible odour, burn quickly and efficiently and are eco friendly as well. What's not to like.
I found the whole process so much less stressful than trying to get a local person to deliver as they tend not to be able to specify a date and I'm out at work most of the time. I booked a day, I got an update for a likely time and here the smiling driver with a small pallet was. The wood is burning very hot so I only need about four a night in my small fireplace. Absolutely no spitting. Being able to choose a day to suit my work schedule was a great help. And the wood is cut very well.
Very efficient service, good quality logs perhaps a discount could be offered to loyal customers?
Well dried logs burn beautifully. Efficient delivery, this is my second order and will use again.
Excellent service, quick, efficient. Highly recommend
Delivery guy very helpful, quite a push up my drive, logs stacked well and burn well, free kindling and firefighters a good touch
Great service, fantastic logs
Top quality logs burn very hot and clean, good price and very quick delivery, what more could you ask for
best firelighters i have ever used
SPLENDID INDEED
Easy website excellent service and here in no time. Logs are the best we have had and we can recommend the logslight they are easy to use no mess , no kindling, no paper.
Service very prompt and delivery driver was happy to deliver the pallet to the front door rather than the drive.
Logs Online is rated 4.79 based on 402 reviews