Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Logs Online 5 star review on 10th November 2020
suzie mcgarry
Logs Online 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Logs Online 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Rubbish service from the lorry drivers would use again
I have never had such an experience nor have I ever heard before of "third party delivery" whereby the supplier (Logs Online) has no control what-so-ever over delivery.
It was a nightmare not to be repeated.
It was acknowledged to the customer our shortcoming in providing regular satisfactory communication of the delivery's exact timing . Additionally, failure by the delivery driver to advise he was running late on the afternoon of the delivery unfortunately exasperated the situation. In summary however the order was received on Sept 2 at 4pm and delivered within our specified timeline of 3-5 working days being delivered on day 4 at 6pm.
We offer our apologies once again to Cormac and will take his valued feedback on board.
I asked if they were smoke free logs, I was told yes and they are NOT. VERY DISAPPOINTED especially how expensive they were!
They were late and did not contact me. When I phoned they tried the Dominic Cummings approach and said the day after my order was placed did count towards the stated 2-3 days. I then did not get a delivery on the Saturday it was bank on the Monday and received it at 11.50 on Tuesday. 1 week after order was placed. I was required to chase and make the contacts. Not a good first experience at all.
Gerard, thanks for taking time to review, our 1st 1-star review. We say on our web site 2-3 working days. If ordered after 14.00 the delivery time starts from the next day. You got your logs in 3 working days. The majority of the time it is 2 days as you can see from all the other reviews. this was an exceptional delay and we are sorry you didn't get your logs for the bank holiday weekend. The fact it took a week is correct as it was a bank holiday weekend and we only deliver on working days. We have our delivery information page updated to keep everyone updated with Covid 19 impacts also.
Logs Online is rated 4.80 based on 400 reviews