Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Unit 6 & 7 Aviation Park Flint Road, Saltney Ferry,

Bad value. The calculation of the volume of logs includes the void in the pallet underneath! I bought the jumbo crate.
Most of the crate consisted of sticks (kindeling). I think that for £209 it was an absolute disgrace. A total rip off.
Logs were ordered 1st Feb delivery was requested for 15th Feb which was my day off (emergency services worker) they never turnt up and I heard nothing - apoarently they tried to deliver them on the 16th but I was at work. So now I can only hope they turn up on my next precious days off. Never used before and doubt I will ever use again.
My purchase has still not arrived 10 days late.
750kg of logs left outside in a broken pallet without anyone knocking on the door to ask where I wanted them. I called to get the driver to return and move them and was told that it was curb side delivery only and the driver wouldn’t return. Had to hire a pallet lifter for a day to move the logs just 15 meters down the drive. Terrible service.
I ordered over a week ago. 3-5 days for delivery They have yet to arrive
Rubbish service from the lorry drivers would use again
I have never had such an experience nor have I ever heard before of "third party delivery" whereby the supplier (Logs Online) has no control what-so-ever over delivery. It was a nightmare not to be repeated.
It was acknowledged to the customer our shortcoming in providing regular satisfactory communication of the delivery's exact timing . Additionally, failure by the delivery driver to advise he was running late on the afternoon of the delivery unfortunately exasperated the situation. In summary however the order was received on Sept 2 at 4pm and delivered within our specified timeline of 3-5 working days being delivered on day 4 at 6pm. We offer our apologies once again to Cormac and will take his valued feedback on board.
I asked if they were smoke free logs, I was told yes and they are NOT. VERY DISAPPOINTED especially how expensive they were!
They were late and did not contact me. When I phoned they tried the Dominic Cummings approach and said the day after my order was placed did count towards the stated 2-3 days. I then did not get a delivery on the Saturday it was bank on the Monday and received it at 11.50 on Tuesday. 1 week after order was placed. I was required to chase and make the contacts. Not a good first experience at all.
Gerard, thanks for taking time to review, our 1st 1-star review. We say on our web site 2-3 working days. If ordered after 14.00 the delivery time starts from the next day. You got your logs in 3 working days. The majority of the time it is 2 days as you can see from all the other reviews. this was an exceptional delay and we are sorry you didn't get your logs for the bank holiday weekend. The fact it took a week is correct as it was a bank holiday weekend and we only deliver on working days. We have our delivery information page updated to keep everyone updated with Covid 19 impacts also.
Logs Online is rated 4.73 based on 817 reviews