Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Unit 6 & 7 Aviation Park Flint Road, Saltney Ferry,

Quick delivery, poor communication, Not what I ordered. Burns ok
The logs are great but I paid a fortune for the delivery but they left heavy boxes at my neighbours gate instead of mine. I couldn’t lift them and had to transfer them a few logs at a time to my property. Not happy about that and probably won’t use them again despite a good product.
We have a normal width driveway with the garage at the top, the truck driver initially refused to take the truck up the driveway and wanted to drop the logs curb-side claiming there is not enough width, only when I threatened to send it back he agreed and reversed up the driveway. The logs are fairly small, and very dry, probably fine for woodburner but burn too quickly in the open fireplace. Will not be ordering again.
This was the first time buying from logs online and the last. The quality of the wood is so poor. I did complain and get some money back but I wish I had asked them to Collect it all and give me my money back it’s such awful wood.
A crate of logs was delivered with netted logs. Asked if the nets were recyclable as they were all from plastic and that’s a lot of plastic. Was told Someone would find out and get back to me twice but after two further requests no answer received.
Have bought from logs online a few times now and normally the standard is good. This time however, the standard was poor. The logs didn’t burn well and I am not convinced where the ash ones that we bought. We where contacted the day before the delivery was meant to happen and informed the logs we wanted where not on stock. This is ok as sometimes happens. The problem is the standard of the logs that where send as a replacement. They cost the same and the quality was poor A real shame from a place we normally receive good produce.
The first time I used Logs online, I left a tip for the deliverer so that he would leave the logs in the shed. He did so but then left the pallet so I had to pay for it to be removed by the council. The next time I used them, i specifically asked if the deliverer would (i) put the logs in the shed and (ii) remove the pallet. He did neither so we had to put all the logs into the shed and now have a pallet to get rid of. I won't be using them again.
Too much ‘kindling’ in this load - very disappointed. Won’t be ordering again.
Took ages to arrive
The rating is for poor customer service, not for the quality of logs, which was good.
Rosalind, we are sorry about the unfortunate timings of the cars blocking your access and the need to move goods manually. We only got to hear about this after the event. The removal of pallets is temporarily suspended by the delivery network to help reduce contact with the current pandemic. We have only been recently informed of this. We now have new notification software to help give texts etc. We are glad the logs are satisfactory and good value.
Logs Online is rated 4.73 based on 817 reviews