Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Unit 6 & 7 Aviation Park Flint Road, Saltney Ferry,

Logs arrived quickly and good value for money. My only negative was the state of the boxes when they arrived. Was hoping they came in boxes shown in image so I could use to store them in rather than unpacking them
Logs are good and delivered well stacked on the pallet. Only negative was delivery - I selected Tuesday, but this appears to have been thrown out by the bank holiday so finally arrived on Thursday. When you have a jumbo crate to unload off the pavement (because the pallet truck can't go onto gravel) knowing the delivery day is important!
I asked for the date of delivery to be put on the invoice was told being done not been done. delivery on the 28th April.
Logs small in size
Speedy service , exactly what it said on the tin
I rate you good rather thanvery good.Your s tar rating does not work properly! Your driver delivered the wrong logs to another customer and asked whether I would like the ones remaining on the lorry. I said that I wanted the logs I had ordered and paid for. He therefore had to make another trip the folowing day. Having said that he did take the logs down my drive to my garage rater than offloading them at the kerb side, so all ok.
Very smooth process, delivered on time and we got lots of logs in comparison to other suppliers.
Quality product at an affordable price, never any issues in ordering and delivery
EXCELLENT service quick Delivery WOOD very good? Burns well
Great logs burn easily with great heat. Just a pity about no prewarning of delivery.
Like that the logs were in bags, makes it easier to carry to my log store. Wasn’t delivered on the expected day as the lorry was too big for my street. The driver suggested I meet him and transfer the wood to my car. That was never going to happen. Rescheduled for the next day.
A good experience for the first purchase online. web page was easy to use. Delivery was excellent will use them again.
Logs of a good standard quick delivery though courier did drop the pallet of the back of wagon all over the road which took him a while to move but can’t blame logs on line for that
5 stars for quality and delivery but....quite a significant number of the Oak Logs have not been cut to the correct length for my very normal sized “Morso” log burner. Arms are now aching from cutting them to fit ! My order of Birch Logs last Autumn (2020) had far fewer problem logs.
This company came through for me when i was in dire need of winter fuel, the logs where in great condition, moisture content on my meter was 3%...thats about as good as it gets. the delivery guy was very helpfull and put the pallet of oak logs on my drive with no problems
Logs late in being delivered. Had to Chase up and advised due to import issue. Was upgraded FOC to oak. All good. Delivery, appalling, through no fault of logs online. Delivery company advised two delivery slots, then did not turn up. Delivered following day and driver advised there was no way they could have delivered day before. Late delivery caused me issues regards storing away. Logs now burning nicely.😊
Logs were good however delivery we had a few problems
The logs are perfect but delivery was not good. The person who delivered was rude and unhelpful. Claimed he had a bad back so couldn't help bring log bags further than the gate. I am over 70 and if his back was that bad he shouldn't have been at work. I had to carry the logs amost singly from the gate to the garage .
Delivery driver was very helpful and dropped right by my wood store Many log companies make a fuss if you want anything other than a roadside drop Like dried Ash logs good quality and crate made great kindling
Great personal service from Fergal