Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

We are a family run e-commerce business serving Ireland, UK and Spain with facilities and staff all countries. We believe in providing premium quality charcoal and kiln-dried firewood topped off with quality customer service. We guarantee the quality of our kiln dried firewood logs, LogLites, and BBQ charcoals as we want our customers to feel reassured when ordering online from our website, especially for the first time!

The logs we offer can be used in various applications, from the domestic log burner, fireplaces or fire pits to the live-fire cooking restaurants and commercial log fired pizza ovens. We offer our customers a variety of wood species to choose from, we offer kiln dried Ash, Oak, and Birch. Our standard free delivery service is from Monday to Friday between 9 am – 5 pm

The company philosophy is all about offering excellent customer service be it over the phone, via our online chat or email communication. Please feel free to pick up the phone if there is something you are not sure about. We have a 24hour customer chat helpline that will ensure you’re able to speak to someone at any time of the day.

We are so confident about the quality of our products we are offering a Money Back Guarantee on all our kiln dried logs, kindling, and LogLites.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Logs Online 5 star review on 29th September 2021
Orlando C
Logs Online 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Conor M
Absolutely excellent service and delivery. Logs of great quality. My only concern is the amount of non recyclable plastic. It would be great to know if we order again we could return bags to be reused?
Got my first delivery of birch logs on november 25th and the logs were so good that i placed another order last Saturday. They arrived today Friday . Great online response also with any questions I had. Will definitely be buying again.
Very quick response and all logs arrived well packaged on a pallet. Only problem was we ordered 3 different types of log with different burning properties but the boxes were unlabelled so we dont know which are which!
The service was, in spite of the issues with shipping (container shortages) beyond the company's control, good. However the oak wood though dry & burning to fine ash spits ALOT! So much so that we have to have the fireguard on at all times even when sitting in the room. I realise this would not be an issue for wood burners/stoves. But for an open fire having the fireguard up reduces the heat coming out of the fire into the room considerably.
They came as requested on a truck that was the right size for our situation and we were using the logs straight away. They burned so beautifully too.
These guys are great. The delivery driver was awesome too. All good as usual
Sorry guys can't really comment on my fireplace as haven't used it yet. Winters in Scotland are cold even with a firepit. Delivery, quality of product 10/10
Order was easy by phone delivery was prompt logs were brilliant
Good quality burner, delivery driver respectful of property very happy thank you
Easy to order and the pallet arrived on time. The quality of the logs is good and overall great service.
Great logs in convenient wheelbarrow sized bags, easier to move than a crate.. Burns well, not cheap but for me good value for money. Will buy again.
Logs Online 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Great service but very expensive
Very speedy delivery and high quality product. Will definitely be ordering again.
Very happy with these logs. Delivery was quick and they were wrapped up well and protected against the rain. Very impressed with this company. I will order again from them.
Delivered right outside my front door decent wood I’ve just ordered some more
Excellent customer service, they replied immediately to an email I sent and had already seen that I had made a mistake on my order and corrected it! Their Live chat was quick and easy too. Items arrived quickly with no damage. Excellent price - was comparable with shop prices even with the delivery charge. Would definitely recommend using Logs Online - I will be ordering from them again
Awesome experience with my recent purchase of a Solo Fire Pit and great service following the sale.....I have recommended this company and the Solo Pit to my friends and will continue to do so.
Easy to order and efficient. I sent an email regarding delivery they got back to me straight away. Great service.
quality logs and a good service
Very easy to order. Logs well packed in crate, maximizing quantity. Very dry oak that burns well.
Logs Online is rated 4.71 based on 1,058 reviews