Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Unit 6 & 7 Aviation Park Flint Road, Saltney Ferry,

We have found not all log suppliers are the same. LogsOnline provide an excellent service and quality logs.
Logs Online offer a good range of products and package deals. Easy to order and quick reliable delivery.
EXCELLECT SERVICE, Just a pity your were out of stock next time i ordered, Good Company though,
Excellent quality logs and love the subscription option it makes my planning so much simpler
Extremely good service Great quality wood delivered as requested.
Great advice and service
Logs Online 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Prompt & efficient delivery but unfortunately the Pallett of wood was not covered by any sort of protection Luckily, we were able to transfer the Logs into our Log Cabin that same day before the rain came down Part of the service that was not up to standard
quick and efficient
Having purchased 5 bags of Weber Lumpwood and 4 Bags of Weber briquettes I was hoping for the usual Weber high quality. No complaints so far with the briquettes, all seem very good however having now opened the 2nd bag of lumpwood, I am finding that it is the same poor quality as I found the first with shrapnel like pieces rather than the larger pieces that I am used to from Weber. The charcoal is probably the worst that I have had from Weber and is probably down to rough handling along its journey to me. It's a shame as I have always had a good experience using weber coals but this time, 2 bags in and I am finding it mostly unusable. I have still given 4 stars because of the very rapid service from LogsOnline with an unexpectedly fast next day delivery. The site was easy to navigate and response was excellent. I am just hoping that the other bags of coals are in a much better condition!!
plenty of choice and delivery was great. Items I purchased arrived in no time
Second purchase from Logs Online, excellent product, well packaged. Both orders delivered faster than quoted. Will be buying again for sure.
Excellent customer service. Good quality wood.
Have used a few times now. Although there was a delay on the order this last time, the online chat worked brilliantly for updates. Wood quality is very good-was worth the wait.
Have the solo stove and so have friends and family. Amazing for atmosphere, warmth and marshmallow toasting!
Very happy with my order of logs. Good delivery service. Will order agin in the future.
Logs came on time nicely packed and work well. would highly recommend it.
Excellent service, great value for money, will continue to buy, would highly recommend
Ordered as Cellu stuff on fire delivery was amazingly quick service was second to none and even got a discount code from them on live chat . Honestly, I cannot praise them enough, Start to finish everything was excellent!
Very good customer service and prompt delivery.
Excellent service. Fantastic product. 100% be back! Can’t recommend highly enough.
Logs Online is rated 4.73 based on 871 reviews