Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Unit 6 & 7 Aviation Park Flint Road, Saltney Ferry,

helpful with my questions and a prompt efficient delivery of first class logs
Its a chunk of cash but you get a chunk of wood, burns very well. Worth it!!
Speedy delivery, perfect logs and no smell. Burns beautifuly.
Good logs - good delivery service
Received to order in less than 24 hours! Fantastic!
Received the logs, all good thanks
Quality product, burns beautifully.
Competitively priced and delivery quickly. Website was very easy to navigate and they have a wide range of products. Will definitely order from them again.
Super delivery time, excellent logs
Very efficient. Will definitely use again very quick delivery.
Really pleased with our logs, so clean and dry, service was great, within 2 days of ordering they were delivered.
God quality logs, arrived promptly, seems good value to me.
I normally don’t write reviews as simply don’t have the time but in this instance I can highly recommend this company.
Start to finish efficient and the fact that all the logs are in net bags is excellent. Ray - Dublin
Selling logs in 10kg net bags is a great idea - much easier and less messy to move them (to a log store and then into the house).
Excellent quality logs (ash and birch we purchased) and delivery was quick and very friendly drivers too. Highly recommended
Excellent service & Delivery. Thank you.
The pallet of logs was a generous size and the logs themselves are lovely to burn and smell great. The only negative thing was the driver who delivered them, who was in a bad mood because he couldn't bring lorry in the drive. Next time I will order the bags of blocks rather than the pallet, as I didn't factor in the logistics of it. Other than that would highly reccommend!
Very pleased with our logs. All packed neatly in nets for easy storage. The delivery man was very nice and wheeled the pallet as far as he could in the back garden. This was a great help.
Really good logs, easy to order, fast delivery, great communication. Driver friendly and unloaded logs with a smile. What more could I want thank you ;-)
First time I’ve used Logs Online and couldn’t fault the service from ordering through to delivery. Highly recommend !
Easy ordering.Punctual delivery.Helpful driver.
Logs Online is rated 4.81 based on 302 reviews