Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Unit 6 & 7 Aviation Park Flint Road, Saltney Ferry,

Efficient service. Good product.
Good product, exactly as described, speedy delivery
Excellent service Good quality wood delivered as planned without fault.
Prompt service and the logs and kindling are excellent. Good selection of log sizes and well dried timber. Great service, will definitely buy again.
Helpful team
Fantastic service - very prompt delivery & Driver was very helpful. Would highly recommend Logs Online :-)
Fast delivery and excellent quality that burns very well. Very pleased.
Great logs burn easily with great heat. Just a pity about no prewarning of delivery.
As always excellent logs and quick service.
Fantastic service - very prompt delivery. Would highly recommend Logs Online and the Solo Stove it’s fabulous
Very easy to get what we needed, and at a great price. Saved us multiple trips to the local hardware store!!
we had a problem with the delivery company but after one call you guys sorted it v promptly. Great seasoned logs . Thanks great customer care
The original order was apparently delayed in Europe so I had to eventually had to contact Logs online to chase up the order as I hadn’t heard anything , I was given no update on my order which was disappointing . Eventually and I must say quickly a different wood was sent, it was well packaged , good quantity logs . However the carrier company were a little sporadic with their delivery estimates, luckily I was in when they arrived .
ordered logs and had a delivery within a week very good service.
I specified delivery vehicle had to have an electric pallet truck to get the pallet up the slight incline to my garage, as per previous order. It didn't- luckily the truck driver very helpfully manoeuvred his vehicle near the incline and even more luckily my builder was on hand to help push the pallet up the incline otherwise the delivery would have been turned away.
I bought a small supply of logs for a patio fire pit. Good delivery within a few days. Driver very pleasant and helpful. Little opportunity to use product yet but seems fine.
Prompt delivery. A nicely priced tightly-stacked pallet of wood that burns nice and long.
Like that the logs were in bags, makes it easier to carry to my log store. Wasn’t delivered on the expected day as the lorry was too big for my street. The driver suggested I meet him and transfer the wood to my car. That was never going to happen. Rescheduled for the next day.
A good experience for the first purchase online. web page was easy to use. Delivery was excellent will use them again.
Very pleased with order and delivery process, and quality of logs was great. My original choice was out of stock, but prompt alternative arrangements were offered and completed very well. I would definitely re-order next time.
Logs Online is rated 4.73 based on 817 reviews