Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Unit 6 & 7 Aviation Park Flint Road, Saltney Ferry,

VeryHappy. First time customer - great quality logs for firepit and pizza oven. Really fast delivery.
Very quick delivery and excellent quality. Would use again.
Very good quality, Quick delivery, Will definitely use your quality products. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ With no hesitation. Thanks Logs Online Very impressed.
Great logs delivered on my chosen day... helpful delivery guy What's not to like?
Excellent service
Very efficient with delivery happywith produect
Good service. Efficient delivery and in excellent time.
Very good 0% moisture
Logs Online 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Logs Online 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Everything arrived very quickly and well packaged. I was kept up to date with the orders progress as well as the delivery. All was perfect, will definitely use again and would recommend.
Very happy with the service and the product, logs were perfect, little smoke and a lovely smell, delivery was very quick and all as expected. Very pleased.
Great products, competitive prices, fast delivery. Thanks
A great Service the delivery was pain free and the product quality was excellent.
Easy to find and order what you require, easy to checkout and delivery service, excellent service.
Great product, fast delivery, good price.
Excellent service along with quality logs
Excellent service
Perfect! We bought a pack of 20k logs for just £10! Just what we needed. The logs burned well and the price was great.
We recently purchased a Solostove and some birch kiln dried logs from Logs on Line and have to say we were very, very impressed. The Stove is remarkable and gives out fantastic heat with barely any smoke - highly recommend. As for the logs, wow.... I have bought and used a lot of logs in my time, kiln dried also but these were by far the best ever.... Logs on Line are a must if you ask me, I’ve just ordered more logs....
Very quick service
Excellent choice of logs with various sizes of crates/bags. Delivery very quick and easy.
Logs Online is rated 4.73 based on 816 reviews