Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Unit 6 & 7 Aviation Park Flint Road, Saltney Ferry,

Good efficient service logs arrive sooner than I expected.
Ordered some logs for a new pizza oven and some kindling. Logs all arrived on my chosen date and I’m very happy with them. Will use again.
Delivery came in very large truck, that driver could not manoeuvre into front of house. Consequently the pallet of boxes of logs had to be left on pavement as pallet truck could not move over stones in driveway. I had to physically unload each box and carry to side of house storage location - not impressed! Also 30 large boxes delivered, not 60 as ordered.
GREAT PRODUCTS AND GREAT DELIVERY. GREAT STARTER KIT FOR THE NEW PIZZA OVEN.
Great prompt service, and very high quality kiln dried logs.would highly recommended.
Service is brilliant. No messing about. Order, deliver then light 5ge fire.
Faultless:)
Great product and quick and easy delivery 10/10 for quality
Good dry logs for a pizza oven - and in a range of sizes delivered in a convenient box.
I have been using kiln dried logs for a year now , and I have been getting them from another well known site, but I thought I would have a shop around this time to see if the competition was competitive or better, I never had any issues with the other lot, but never got any offers or deals with them, and to be honest the last pallet I got of Oak contained a lot of small bits, I expect to get a few small bits but it seemed to be getting more and more, Anyway I landed on Logs Online site and found it easy to navigate and very competitive, but what I liked most was the different options and bundles you could get, for instance my order was a large pallet of Ash with 3 nets of kindling and a box of firelighters! for the same price as just the pallet at the other place, And I found a discount code with Logs Online aswell ! which saved me over £30 I have never managed to get a code with any other site , So by shopping around I found a great site and a great deal, Logs arrived on my selected delivery day and everything was brilliant, I will use them again definitely
We ordered our Solo stove on Wednesday and it was delivered on Friday. Amazing!! We’re absolutely thrilled with it, roll on balmy summer evenings:)
Excellent service and the logs we chose burned lovely on our log burner
Logs small in size
Fast delivery with really nice oak logs a little disappointed with the kindle bags seem very small for the price . But will buy the logs again .
Arrived exactly on time, lovely looking kiln dried logs. Very happy with updates for delivery too. Thank you
Excellent logs
Great service and good quality logs.
Excellent service. Thank you
Great service, good products, fast shipping.
Prompt delivery, logs burn well
Logs Online is rated 4.73 based on 817 reviews