Just Artificial Limited Reviews

Based on 949 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 14th February 2022
Helen P
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 4th February 2022
Katie H
Just what I have been looking for. Very good quality and colour.
Product stated that “lustre and durability are maintained by the use of premium quality silk material for a long life. They were 100% plastic!!
The order was delivered promptly to my sister. It is part of her birthday present and has not been opened as yet ( birthday 28th) . Thank you for good service.
I ordered 4 single stem artificial gerbera, ordering was straightforward and they arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. Just the right finishing touch for my kitchen windowsill 🌼
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 12th October 2021
Love my ivy plant which I bought to put in a difficult place for real plants to flourish, looks totally realistic. Fair price and good service, Recommended.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 8th October 2021
really lovely flowers at a low price. Very fast delivery in a few days and well packaged
Fabulous quality, great price and always quick delivery.
The three poesies of tea roses were delightful, the size and colour were accurate. Unfortunately it took from 24/9 to 4/10 for the parcel to arrive, after several calls to carrier Hermes.This was NOT three day delivery,actually coming one hour latter than delivery slot.Arggg!
Good products, great service!
Followed instructions and still ended with a cloudy resin mixture. I completed the troubleshooting instructions and the water didn’t clear. Very disappointed as I was making vases for a showroom.
Pretty please overall for the price paid see picture!
Very realistic, pretty flowers and of good quality. Arrived on time. Very pleased with them!
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 30th September 2021 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 30th September 2021 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 30th September 2021
Bought artificial red apples so realistic and I have ordered green ones now.
Had the company not been as helpful it would have been one star. The product? Not worth the effort of ordering.
I got exactly what i ordered and it arrived safely in a timely manner. Thanks
Just received my indoor ficus - perfect
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 17th September 2021 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 17th September 2021
beautifully made silk flowers, well attached, and realistic look even close up. The hanging baskets I bought last year still look vibrant and full, so nice that my daughter now has them hanging in her front outdoor porch. I bought 2 new ones this year, multicoloured pansies and fuchsia. I am delighted with them. Quite pricey but I expect to get several years pleasure from them. I do keep them in the garage over winter.
Twenty four hour delivery, well packed, No damage. When opened I found a delightful product. It's just what I wanted. I have found so many other companies do not live up to expectations. Will certainly use you again. Many Thanks Mrs Janice C. Leeds
Easy to use site, good quality products and well packaged.
wow hoes quick and professional, cant wait for some new itme to purchase.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 949 reviews