Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Mark C
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Christine L
More Photos & Videos
I ordered the mix purple tulips. They are absolutely beautiful and look so rssl
Thank you Diane, we really appreciate your kind comments and review. Stay safe.
Love my wee arrangement of flowers. They look beautiful sitting on my window ledge in my living room. Would highly recommend.
Hi Tracy, thank you very much for your kind review, pleased to hear that. Stay safe.
Can’t give you a review as no delivery yet.
Sorry to hear that John, as per our dispatch email of the 16th said your order was shipped with Hermes tracking number 1661081248641585 and on our reply to you a day ago we sent you a tracking link showing the delivery was almost with you. We will chase this up now for you and it should be there any day. Stay safe.
Gorgeous quality flowers. Four stars simply because delivery was much longer than expected.
Thank you Marsha, really happy you love your flowers, apologies for the delayed delivery, some delays with stock have occured out of our control due to Covid-19 but we are doing all we can to try and avoid this. Stay safe.
Lovely looking Gerberas. Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Very happy.
The wall baskets I purchased from Just Artificial were fantanstic! Everyone admired them in the garden, and they think they are real!!!
I received my Just Artificial hanging basket last week. It is beautiful, thank you. My neighbour and my son were convinced that it was planted with real flowers. It is great for me now that I’m not so able to plant my hanging baskets and water them regularly.
Perfect in the large vase I had very realistic and colors are bright and fresh. Delivery was as expected.
Tried to contact your company twice by phone and e mail about a second order with no reply.
Love these boxes!. But did ask about fixing them down. Received very prompt reply and useful sensible advice from Just Artificial. So thank you.
Ordering was easy, otems have arrived and since they are in an area high up and not able to be closely inspected they look prerty good. Only downside was the timescale for delivery..it took longer than i expected but overall a good experience.
Just Artificial Limited 4 star review on 20th June 2020
I ordered the fuchsia hanging basket in red. It looks really good, I have to tell people it’s artificial. I’m going to order more now I’ve seen one close up.
Great product was even better than it looked in the photo
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Just what I was looking at, at a very good price. Delivered as expected.
I purchased a beautiful purple and yellow themed hanging basket. I just can’t believe how realistic it is!! Really good quality. Delivery was very quick and it was packaged well. If you were “umming and ahing” as to whether to buy, just do it!! Trust me, you won’t look back!!
Perfect from ordering to delivery and the tree looks great in my bathroom
Sadly I was very disappointed with the product. It basically consists of today balls of plastic stuck randomly on the artificial stem. They do not look like flowers at all & as soon as you touch them to try & arrange them, they fall off.
I would have returned them, but the packaging it arrived in was that battered, it was impossible to re-package.
Very disappointed so I won’t be ordering anything else from this website which is a shame.
I placed an order nearly a month ago. I received an email to say my item had been dispatched and should be with me within 3-5 days. However, they failed to provide me with the associated tracking number and I haven't received my order.
I have sent an email to ask for an update on my order but to date have received no response or information.
Lovely quality good value
Disappointed. Ordered trailing ivy plant. It would be very difficult to make what I received into a trailing plant. I ordered these on 26 May and didn’t receive them until today 10 June. Shouldn’t take that long from Morecambe!!!
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.24 based on 624 reviews