Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Great service good quality
My leaves look really realistic - I'm impressed. Made myself a wall hanging through them. Not easy to cut as they have metal wire stems, but that's not the company's fault as probably not intended to be cut, and I managed to make it work.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 27th January 2021
The article I ordered before Christmas didn’t arrive as expected although delivery was prompt. However overall the item was very good value and Just Artifical resolved the problem soon after Christmas. I’m very happy with my purchase and would recommend them to friends.
Prompt delivery of goods. Pleasing product, just not suitable for the space I had in mind. Efficient returns service. A reliable and trustworthy company. Thank you.
Shilpit (old Scottish word) is the only way to describe the artificial grasses I received, very disappointed !
Very pleased with purchase. Although artificial it looks very good.
The Artificial Flowers I ordered were just what I wanted. Good Quality and Good Service. Will Be Back for some more .Different Colours next time, Well Done,
I am absolutely happy with the service I had few complications and the customer service handled it well. I absolutely appreciate how everything was handled very professionally. Thanks again
Service and flowers were excellent. Only reason I did not give 5 stars was due to the terrible state of the packaging the flowers arrived in. Amazingly the flowers did not suffer badly. The delivery driver was also shocked and confirmed he had received the package in that state and took a photograph of proof.
Really impressed with the quality of artificial plants. Really quick delivery time too, very impressed, will definitely be ordering again.

Thanks
Just Artificial Limited
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Having purchased a poinsettia plant, was amazed at how realistic it was. It was very well packed.
I will definitely use again
Brought two faux cactus from here. They look very realistic- the best fake ones I have seen. One arrived damaged but a replacement got sent the next day. Great communication throughout. 5* Service.
The product I bought looks realistic! Entices me to use this site again.
However, the courier Hermes took about a week to deliver the product. Box was damaged, luckily the product wasn't.
A quicker, more reliable courier is needed before I purchase again.
Absolutely thrilled with my tall white lilies! Have been looking for a long time and decided to try online . They are perfect, stunning and so lifelike .
Really pretty flowers, we'll packaged, very happy with purchase
An efficient and professional company and service. I would definitely recommend.
Lovely red carnations
I have recommended Just Artificial Limited to all of my friends! Great customer service and fabulous products.
Good service - prompt delivery. Great quality product.
I received a completely different item
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 784 reviews