Just Artificial Limited Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Click Here

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy

"Beautiful artificial bluebells. With a quick and friendly delivery"
"My Mum loved these spring narcissi and lavender. They were for Mothers Day. She can no longer have cut flowers in the house due to a respiritory illness and these are a superb alternative. I got her 2 bunches and they look lovely in her blue vase."
"Very nice well made flowers. Have ordered from Just Artificial twice now and would recommend to anyone. Fast delivery and their customer service is second to none!"
"Only stire i could find with the butterflies I was looking for, and delivery was super quick. Great service"
"We needed a large amount of Tomatoes for a retail display, very quickly. These guys were great!"
"Superb pansy hanging basket that is incredibly life like. The service received was excellent with delivery within 2 days. I hope to buy more from Just Artificial in the near future."
"Flowers arrived on time. I was kept informed of the delivery, which was very helpful. The flowers were absolutely perfect. They seemed to have every colour you could possibly think of and the quality is of a high standard. Will be using Just Artificial for more of my flower orders."
"A really caring company, who go out of their way to help customers, even with strange requests Highly Recommended"
"Lovely quality, good customer service, quick delivery."
"Realistic plants and good quality."
"Quick delivery,very good price for what i ordered got exactly what the picture n description said im very happy with my purchase and definatly will be ordering from this site again and will recommend to family and friends,overall excellent"
"Lots of choice of nice looking artificial flowers. I bought peony single stems. Cream and pale pink. LOVE the cream but really don't like the pale pink.. it's very bright! I was after softer more dusty/beige pink."
"Really pleased with the delivery. Was kept informed and could arrange a safe place when I wasn't at home"
"Very pleased with all my flowers just what I've been looking for Would recommend Just Artificial Ltd."
"Very pleased with my order of red pomegranates. Arrived very promptly."
"First time ordering . Excellent service, flowers arrived when they said they would arrive. Very good quality. Second time ordering I ordered the wrong colour of one flower emailed to change and was done very efficiently (Thank you Vincent) would definitely recommend. Flowers ordered were for daughters DIY for her wedding"
"Excellent service. Product exactly as described. Beautifully packed. Very impressed with this site"
"I paid 61.00 pound for a artificial basket and was very disappointed when it arrived, very small and looked like it needed more flowers. will not be purchasing from you again sorry."
"Extremely happy. Fast service and delivery. The silver poses I ordered look fabulous in my vase, excellent quality. Would highly recommend. Thanks Joanne"
"Fantastic customer service - I was emailed with up to day delivery information!! Thank you!"
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.39 based on 366 reviews