Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Mark C
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Christine L
More Photos & Videos
beautifully made high quality product. I would have awarded 5* but delivery was a bit slow (although it is still lockdown so probably not their fault). My one grumble was that the roses could have been packed better, they had obviously moved around and the leaves were folded and bent. Could improve the packaging.
Very realistic hanging basket , good quality and delivered within the two weeks stated.
I waited quite a few weeks for my hanging baskets, I emailed after 3 weeks to ask if it was on its way, I got a message straight away telling me it would be with me a few days later, it came 4 days later.
The baskets are packaged in a cardboard box nothing else so you do have to tidy up what’s messed up in transit, I had to bring inside when high winds were blowing bits off, pleased with the product but quite expensive for what you get.
Still waiting for artificial to get back to me
Communicated all 3 still no joy.
Very pleased with my silk gerberas. Thank you
Just what I needed thank you
Ordered my plant ... arrived promptly. Beautiful and so realistic! Very pleased and would definitely buy from again .
Only two words are needed....... Just Fabulous
Not very happy with delivery
No complaints, delighted with the natural effect and quality
:))))))))))
Great quality and service was excellent even coming out of lockdown would buy again.
I recently ordered the 90cm River Grass from Just Artificial. I’m more than pleased with my purchase which is of great quality and looks so realistic. Recently moved house and wanted this plant for a rather lonely looking corner, it’s find the job very well indeed!! Thank you Just Artificial
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020
The plant was not as valuptious as i thought it would be but happy and the pot is gorgious
Excellent flowers just what I wanted and even in these hectic times delivery was quick many thanks
Flowers look really good in display. Sadly a few issues with courier but company dealt with it quickly and replaced my order. Good service thanks
I ordered a hanging basket for my mums birthday. I contacted them as it was nearing her birthday and hadn’t been shipped. They replied promptly and shipped it to me in time. It was packaged well and exactly as described. It was well worth the money. I would recommend this company and would order from them again.
I recently moved to a new apartment and have a lovely big corner window floor to ceiling. It just needed something to enhance it. I found the very thing at Just Artificial....their 90cm River Grass. I am so pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend the company for their service and quality product. Will definitely be purchasing from them again. Finally a special thank you to Vincent gor his customer care 😀
Waiting for my order since 31st May. 2 e mails sent but no reply and don’t pick up the phone
Hi Helen, Thank you for your review and we are very sorry to see this. As per our website states on every page and in the basket and checkout procedure - we are currently not manning the phones due to reduced staff as per Government Guidelines to keep our staff and customers safe due to Covid-19. We are dealing with electronic communication only. We have since emailed you back with an update as your 1st email went to spam. Apologies for the delays but during these difficult times for everyone we are doing the best we can with a reduced workforce and in geenral offering a good service, however we apprecitate that sometimes things go wrong. We do also appreciate our customers patience and understanding during these times. Stay safe.
The long wait was well worth it The 2 of them met my expectations. My neighbour thinks they are really pansies. They have withstood the recent high winds and rain
Thank you very much, we love it when our amazing products fool neighbours and family alike! Stay safe.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.24 based on 624 reviews