Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Lovely quality flowers - I'm so pleased with my purple poppies. I'd definitely recommend Just Artificial.
These artificial poppies were perfect. A very good colour and a decent length of stem. They were bought to create an arrangment for Armistice Sunday (mixed with real foliage). The poppies were much admired.
The paradise flowers was for a friend she was more than happy with them came nicely packed and quick delivery
Really happy with my purchase and fast delivery
Very pleased with my choice of flower, however the company needs to review how they pack to send to customers. They were delivered but there was no protection in the box so my flowers were flattered. They came back to life when I put them in my vase and room temperature
What fantastic service. Dont normally write reviews but this is a great company. I placed an order for 2x trees. Only to realise l ordered the wrong ones. They really made the process so easy to change and keep me well I formed on the states of my order. When my trees arrived they were better then what l expected. I absolute li e my tress and they look amazing. Great product, Value, quality and most important the service. Would recommend to all my friends and family.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 19th November 2020
First time I have used this company and they are very good at keeping you updated and also the delivery and the product was excellent
Very slow delivery, even taking into account the current COVID19 situation. I was expecting a top quality product but I have found better quality items in stock at my local garden centre.
Arrived promptly and product exactly as described great product
Not worth the money I paid. Late arrival
Flowers just as they looked in pictures.
I purchased artificial orchids and poinsettia. They are beautiful and the most realistic artificial flowers I have come across. At a competitive price. I will be ordering more soon. I was informed of delivery timescales
Items purchased were excellent quality and delivered as promised
Great flowers, good value.
I will order more.
Maybe I was unlucky but my order with Just Artificial has been a disaster from start to finish. It took over two weeks to receive my order and when I did, I received the wrong order. To their credit, they did send me my original order on a next day service, but by then were out of stock of some of my items as it took so long. By the time it arrived, I had had to make other plans so sent the order back for a credit refund. Over a month later, I am still waiting for my refund. I would personally avoid this company like the plague - there are lots of other options and my experience has been very bad.
Excellent customer service and stunning items! My sister and I were making a wedding cake and had made the decorations when disasters struck with a boiler leak which ruined all of our sugar craft. We decided the best thing to do was to find artificial flowers and foliage as we had no time to remake everything. We set about scouring the Internet and came across the Just Artificial Limited website. We were impressed with the range of products and the very reasonable prices so we placed our order. Very quickly we received an email updating us about our order. I immediately got in touch to explain that we need the items by a certain date for the wedding cake. The staff at Just Artificial Limited went out of their way to arrange for our items to be delivered to us over night to keep to our tight schedule. The staff were incredibly helpful, their customer service was second to none and the items were even better in real life. Photos don't do them justice. I have been recommending this company to everyone and will certainly use again!
Received the wrong item which was a grave error by the fulfillment team and frustratingly, phones were not being answered (due to COVID) and the voicemail didn't state that either. Live chat was also off. Nonetheless, the customer service team responded to emails and 3 days later I received the correct item, with the same courier collecting the wrong item.
Will give only facts for you to decide or not to use this company ,ordered hanging basket on 8th Sept 2020,received email from company on 22nd Sept 2020 stating order had been sent out ,it is now 29th Sept 2020 and still have not received my hanging basket ,sent email and have tried to phone on two occasions and call goes to answer machine ...........still waiting
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Placed an order through just artificial with a confirmation they the order would be dispatched on 1/9/20. It’s now the 25th September and I have made contact with them a few times to chase my order up to now be told that it’s not going to get her for another couple of days (despite me saying I needed the items for this weekend) it could be Monday or Tuesday it’s with Hermes (speaks volumes) however the tracking they sent says that it’s not even with the courier yet.

No apology, or them trying to reconcile the issue. Said I can’t have a refund until they get the item back (which I will them have to pay postage).

Look elsewhere for items, shocking customer service
Flowers were as ordered, make ideal display long term for home or for a headstone.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.24 based on 703 reviews