Just Artificial Limited Reviews

Based on 949 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 4th February 2022
Katie H
Look good Well chuffed. Thanks
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 15th December 2021
This was my second order, and I’m so pleased the quality of the flowers I E purchased were incredible. Have recommend to friends. You won’t be disappointed at all.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 14th December 2021
Really pleased with my purchase. It is absolutely lovely.
Sometimes its best to say nothing
Just unpacked my order of artificial fruit. Excellent product! Very happy 😆 I will certainly buy again from this company.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 10th December 2021
What an obliging company! Their communication was first class - some things I had ordered went out of stock between me ordering & them fulfilling the order. They communicated with me in a very apologetic matter, despatch my other items in stock & have just been informed that the remaining item to complete my order are now on their way. I was very impressed with their products & customer service..well,done, I appreciated it.
Wow!! I bought 8 stems of lillies, and they are absolutely gorgeous, extremely well packaged and look incredibly real. Love them !!! Thank you .
Loved the orchid in a little pot which I purchased for our bathroom where all else dies! Great colour and very realistic. Went back on the website to order similar for my sister's upcoming birthday but sadly no more orchids in pots to be seen. One thing to be wary of when opening the parcel - thousands of tiny polystyrene (non-environmentally friendly) balls that went absolutely everywhere. I had to pick them out of the orchid's crevices with tweezers!
Great faux plants. Looked at a lot of sites. Price is reasonable and the foliage really really good
The product was ok, but the packaging was really rubbish.
Very good quality flowers also the staff is so helpful in accommodating you if the items you ordered is not in stock they try for an alternative which you can select yourself.
Arrived on time and in one piece. We wanted these to look as though they are well tended for outside our house in Spain which is less visited due to Covid. These are just the job!
Received my azealeas & yukka & I was delighted & so pleased with them. They are really really realistic. The best artificial flowers I’ve seen. Would definitely recommend buying if you’re thinking about it. Delivery was very swift. Can highly recommend & will definitely buy more from Just Artificial again.
I ordered spray carnations to put in with Christmas wreath they were so lifelike that I ordered more for decorating my daughters table plan for her wedding
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 24th November 2021 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Plants much better than I could have expected very realistic looking and sizeable
The product is beautiful. I was however a bit annoyed that I paid extra for next day delivery, but my order didn't arrive for 3 days.
I was very pleased with my purchases ..arrived quickly even though they were waiting for an item to be restocked.
Sent wrong colour. Customer services extremely unhelpful. Still waiting for partial refund.
Prompt and efficient service. Plants arrived well packed and of good quality.
Lovely roses they are so real looking
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 949 reviews