Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
We received our artificial plant on the projected day. We are delighted with the plant we received very life like.
I was extremely pleased with my order the flowers were beautiful and they look very realistic.
The service was very good Vincent was very obliging and helpful I would highly recommend just artificial. Great quality great service
Great company to deal with.
I bought the Trailing Ivy Real Touch 120cm. It’s lovely, very full at the base and thins out to two or three strands by the end. .
Beautiful hydrangeas look stunning. Great customer service and very quick delivery.
Beautiful roses and quick delivery .
Really good quality and realistic looking herbs
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
First time I have ordered from Just Artifical and package arrived as advised. I have ordered again from them as very pleased with the service and product.
Really pleased with my gerberas and they certainly brighten up the house.
Very pleased with the items that pleased I ordered more.
I ordered 2 Rich Roses,
They are absolutely beautiful,
They look so realistic, would order from Just Artificial , well packed!
The Artificial Hanging Basket Flowers I ordered look very realistic and good Quality. Helpful and Good Service.
Very pleased with the product purchased, but feel the postage costs and delivery time let them down.
Lovely items good value thank you
Great realistic looking product and very good service
I am very happy with the flowers I ordered and they arrived very quickly thank you
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Item exactly as described, delivered promptly, well packaged.
I order artificial flowers for my dad's memorial stone at the cemetery. The range of flowers for cemetery pots is excellent and the flowers are lovely and a good mixture which look very good.
Very happy with the plant - you can arrange all the branches to make it look realistic. Very happy with the result
Flowers great quality
Received an opened/used item. Colour did not match ever, advert was gold and came cream colour. Avoid. Never ever again. Strait to bin.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 784 reviews