Just Artificial Limited Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Click Here

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy

"Like the faux artichoke though the base/stem is a bit unattractive. Would buy this or another veg again. Delivered quite quickly."
"have contacted them numerous times and couldn't get through. still haven't received order yet when it was place on 30th April, its now 29th May nearly a whole month later."
"Brilliant! My stag horn fern looks so real! I opened my garden for charity this weekend and it was much admired! Fast postage - excellent service"
"Sorry to write a poor review but the limes I bought were not very realistic."
"i like it"
"I'm delighted with the quality of my purchases and plan to buy more. Delivery was efficient and courteous. Altogether, an excellent service."
"Excellent service & speedy delivery, delighted with my purchase, definitely recommend!"
"There was a delay with my order but I was kept informed of the progress and delivery date. My subsequent order was delivered the next day. The product is good, too."
"Corporate sales people have never answer the phone . I needed to exchange maybe 10 emails to ask about one product and it’s really time consuming. I was about to place an order for a business I work at and I didn’t feel any privilege of ordering big quantities. Corporate sales could do better !"
"Lovely flowers, looks beautiful. Fast delivery."
"A couple of years ago I bought a ficus and I was very impressed with the quality and life like appearance. I have just ordered a bamboo plant but when it arrived I was very disappointed. The joins were quite crude and obvious. I consequently decided to return it and order another ficus. I needed to speak to someone to get some advice. What a nightmare! I couldn't get hold of anyone as all my phone calls went straight to answer phone. I was out when they returned my call so on their request I left a time for them to contact me. No-one rang back. I don't have the time or inclination to keep trying. Still waiting for a pick up time. Such a shame."
"Great-,Delivered promptly and good quality"
"I have not received my order yet. Hermes sent an email stating I was not in when delivery attempted. I was in and no note was left through my door. Very disappointed with the service from Hermes, especially as there is no contact information to make a complaint."
"Extremely happy with these beautiful hand made butterflies, got them for my late Mother-in-law who adored butterflies. had them placed in her casket at her funeral service and I know she would have loved them."
"Love the flowers however did take quite the time to dispatch. My order was placed on the 25 of March and the order wasn't fulfilled by the warehouse until April 10th."
"Very happy with the items I received...... Thank you from Barbara Hems"
"Very pleased with product received although delivery took 2 weeks."
"Absolutely rubbish. Can’t be bothered with the grief of returning. Have learnt lesson not to buy such things on line. This companies description of this item very inaccurate. Just a very cheap plastic plant, but not so cheap to buy."
"Really impressed with the quality of these plants. Arrived quickly and well packaged, and when I had a query they dealt with it swiftly."
"My grandma absolutely loves her silk bluebells, arrived on time, perfect condition, already had 3 bunches & wanted to fill the vase, 2 more made it perfect for the table & they were discounted price, everyone happy."
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.39 based on 366 reviews