Cable and Cotton Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy
A little fiddly to put together, and the teal is more green when switched on, but overall pleased with how pretty they are
Very speedy delivery. Product was as described and looks lovely
The product is great although the actual cable isn't always easy to push through the ball. I'm also not sure why you no longer offer the option of just a regular plug instead of the USB fitting?
very efficient in delivery and lights just as advertised, thanks
Choosing and buying our lights was easy, they arrived quickly and nicely packaged. They look BRILLIANT up, lit and unlit. I only took one star off because the process for putting the balls on to the lights was a bit tricky and I had expected them to come ready strung. I may have missed the bit on the website that said you have to string them on yourself and it's do-able, just probably would have been a bit neater if it had been done for me! But can't fault the product. Definitely recommend and will buy more I'm sure.
Very nice, colours are lovely, some were quite difficult to get the bulbs into.
Buying an LED string to replace the old bulb one which has suddenly stopped working (and I can't trace the fault). The lights are lovely and I hope the new strings will last longer and be better value than the old ones.
Disappointed I couldn't get replacement bulbs for my current light string so I had to replace the string altogether otherwise the lights would have been redundant but you have me a discount on the new purchase so that helped.
Bit on the pricey side but worth it for the quality, which is fantastic.
These are gorgeous! Colours are so vivid and delicious. And I love that there was no plastic in the packaging. The only problem was that one ball arrived dented, and the cable is pretty short (20 ball string), so bear that in mind when ordering and particularly if you’re hanging them along the ceiling as the cable won’t reach your average plug.
Bought a replacement cable with light bulbs since my (very) old one broke. I got a discount and it arrived perfectly. The led ones shine much brighter than the old ones, which I don‘t love, but it looks as if it‘s gonna last for many years and the USB is a great improvement!
Product is great and very good quality. Was a little worried at assembling myself in case I damaged the balls but worked out ok.
Easy to assemble. Bright. I chose the wrong colours. And too many. I would prefer slightly less bright lights, but that’s a personal choice. And I would prefer them to be more spaced out. Again a personal choice. So my daughter is taking to uni and I’ll have a re think!!
Positives - beautiful end product - LEDs last forever and stay bright - love that you can buy replacement shades! Improving points - putting shades on is fiddly - Postage is expensive especially if only buying replacement shades
Item not for me. Person receiving gift specified what she wanted and was pleased with previous set of lights, so choose these as a replacement.
The lights arrived the next day and they’re absolutely lovely! Can’t recommend enough
I was delighted to receive my order colours were as discribed and shown it looks beautiful on my fireplace Delivery was also prompt in these difficult time I was so excited to receive my order
Excellent coloured cotton ball lights. Price a bit steep considering self assembly is involved
Amazing lights for all year round.
The lights were easy to assemble and look lovely. The colour descriptions are more accurate than the colour chart so one of the colours is not really what I wanted. Nonetheless,a nicely made product with a good range of choice.
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.81 based on 2,485 reviews