Cable and Cotton Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
5 out of 5
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Andrea Clay
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 11th April 2022
Charlotte Howsley-Crossman
Cable and Cotton 4 star review on 24th March 2022
Really pleased with the string of 50 lights I ordered. The colours are great and look good in my daughter’s new bedroom. Easy to assemble too. I will be ordering more sets in the future
I am absolutly thrilled and delighted with my cotton ball lights for my campervan, they look stunning. Your customer service has been excellent and totally outstanding!! Thank you soooo much and I will definitely be ordering more lights soon! I have highly recommended you to all my family and friends. Thank you!! Debzi
I bought my lights 8 years ago and have loved them ever since. These replacement balls are excellent as always and the service was amazing.
Excellent quality, far better than the battery ones I’ve tried before from another supplier. Dimmer works very well to create ambient light. Have used on the landing along a shelving unit to provide gentle background lighting at night. Perfect.
Gorgeous lights such vibrant colours. Not used them yet saving them for when we get our Campervan!
Excellent I love them
Beautiful products, well packaged and delivered speedily.
Love these lights. Now have 3 sets in our house.
My sister is a massive fan of cable and cotton and has different colour combinations for each room of her house and also in her cabin where she makes her crafts. Her cabin is a sanctuary where everything is calming and the cable and cotton lights add to the mood 😊 The website for the colour schemes is very easy to co ordinate with different patterns and shows you what the lights will look like when the colours are all on the cable. Great idea this as you can mix them up and add colours to see what they look like and what colour complements another. When she needs a colour change I treat her to a cable and cotton colour scheme, they are great for any occasion, birthdays, Christmas anything you can think of!! Nothing needs to be changed it’s easy to understand and the lights look fantastic ! Thank you so much 😊🤗
Excellent speedy service of a high quality item. Thank you…….. only problem..1 of the bulbs is dead!
Quick delivery and lovely product. Very easy to assemble and a perfect addition to my 50th birthday party decorations- thank you
Just got round to putting them up. It was fun deciding where would be best out of several options. Worked perfectly straight away and all bulbs were on. Didn’t have any real problems joining various strands together and am very pleased with result. Obviously pic would look better when dark!
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
Fabulous product.. brilliant colours and looks v professional when up. Have recommended them to friends
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 18th April 2022
Love these lights! Perfect being able to choose exactly the right colours to fit your scheme rather than making do with something similar. Brilliant.
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 18th April 2022
My 2.5 year old daughter absolutely loves her lights! We bought them to create a calm cozy atmosphere in her bedroom and they do exactly that. The timer and dimer are also an added bonus, so we don’t have to worry about getting up in the middle of the night to turn them off. Absolutely love them!
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 14th April 2022
I am very pleased with my outdoor lights. There was a delay with them but I was kept informed at all times. Excellent communication.
Great service, great communication.
These lights are so pretty and I love how you can choose your own colour combinations. Took a few minutes to work out how to put the balls on the bulbs but soon realised the balls are strong and can be handled firmly.
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Great quality outdoor lights we are thrilled with them
I’m obsessed with your products! I have bought every member of family a set of your indoor lights and recently purchased the outdoor ones for my garden renovation
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 11th April 2022