Cable and Cotton Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy
Loved the lights and easy to assemble, but they sent me the wrong shade of one colour I ordered
Lovely lights, lasting well. Great service.
Love the product and the customer service was excellent!
Great advice on renewing our existing lights and great service
I have bought several sets of lights from C & C over the years both cotton ball and festoon. This time I bought specific colours and a longer length cable to create a new light in my dining room. Very pleased with service and quality of products.
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
I absolutely love my lights - they look beautiful and the service and ease of ordering were second to none. Highly recommend this company! :)
I’m so pleased with my new LED cable a replacement for an original cable bought many years ago. I couldn’t bring myself to throw the cotton balls away when the cable failed. My new cable shines lovely and bright
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Delighted with my lights. They were a bit fiddly but worth the effort.
Easy ordering, swift delivery,good quality product.
Always love the products.
Always such great lights- and the customer service is fantastic. It’s hard not to develop a bit of a fairy light habit. I also really appreciate that you can order different bulb covers and replacements; dimmer switches and extensions. The lights last for years.
Quick and helpful service....
Good range of colours and qu’il service
Really good quality lights - we've had a few cheaper sets before but the wires kept breaking which meant the whole set was wasted. These being individually attached feel like a lifetime quality - pay a bit more, but only pay once! The dimmer switch is a must if you want these to work as a bedtime night light, in fact the dimmer is brilliant. Bright enough to light a room at top and dim enough to create a gentle glow at the lowest setting. I am SO happy to have found these lights!! All the colour combinations is also AMAZING. I've already ordered a second set for my daughters room. They are BEAUTIFUL.
Quality product, easy to order, delivered quickly. The lights bring so much atmosphere to our home, we love them.
Love these lights and they certainly bring a different vibe to my yoga studio
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Love my autumn coloured lights, add warmth and fun to my living room. Easy to put together, I like that you choose how the colours are distributed. Want some for every season!
Beautiful lights, my third set now. I love them!
I love your product and it quality. Even time I switch my light on they make me feel warm and happy thank you.
Absolutely love my order! Beautifully packaged, arrived quickly, can't wait to put them up in my daughter's bedroom once I've decorated!
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.82 based on 2,623 reviews