Cable and Cotton Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy
My Wife loves fairy lights so they’re always a part of our home. I’m sure our collection will be gradually expanding through more rooms.
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Beautiful lights that make the bedroom more cosy.
I came across Cable & Cotton on Instagram through a page I follow and I instantly knew I needed to make a purchase. Delivery was quick to the highlands and I cannot fault the product. I will definitely be buying again!
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Love this company, have several sets of these beautiful lights around the house and get loads of compliments on them, quality is excellent and I've just had to replace one of the light strings after about many years of use, very easy and cheap to replace the balls as well if you change your colour schemes.
This is the second set of lights I've ordered as they're so lovely.
The service was great and Alexis was particularly helpful when I contacted them regarding an error I had made when ordering.
Very nice fairy lights
Order arrived promptly and the little balls are easy to fit on the bulbs. (Once you get the hang of the first one) . They give a gentle glow to a dark corner of our room.
I needed a bit of cheer after the Christmas decorations came down - especially this year. The lovely set of rainbow lights fit perfectly on my mantlepiece and have been in use daily since they arrived. I'm sure I will be ordering more for Christmas. Thank you for such an easy to use website and for the lights arriving so quickly.
Excellent service, prompt delivery and the product gives a beautiful light. I didnt realise that you put together the lights yourself which I liked as you can chose any pattern you want to create.
Amazing product & customer service
Love my cable and cotton lights - colours were perfect and look great around our fire place :)
Exactly as appeared on website, really easy to put together.
Broken Lights.... Solutions immediately and excellent customer service. These lights are glorious - add a special something to every room. Can you have too many? I don't think so.
The subtle colour shades of the balls give these lights a distinguished feel not found in other similar products.
Bought a replacement cable with light bulbs since my (very) old one broke. I got a discount and it arrived perfectly. The led ones shine much brighter than the old ones, which I don‘t love, but it looks as if it‘s gonna last for many years and the USB is a great improvement!
This is my fifth set and and give them as gifts which are always really appreciated. Excellent, exceptional customer service.
Had my lights for 5 years, and it became harder to source replacement bulbs for the increasingly old-fashioned wiring. Turns out Cable & Cotton do replacement wiring! My fairy lights are now good as new.
Just love that you can pick and choose replacement colours, they look absolutely fabulous
I LOVE them! The cable is long and the switch means no reaching for the plug socket. So bright and cheerful!
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Product is great and very good quality. Was a little worried at assembling myself in case I damaged the balls but worked out ok.
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.80 based on 2,265 reviews