Cable and Cotton Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cable and Cotton

About Cable and Cotton: Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

How would you rate Cable and Cotton?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Evangeline McCarthy
Evangeline McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"Amazing colour range and quick delivery!!"
Verified Buyer
"The team were really helpful sorting out an issue with the website pricing....Fabulous product, easy to put together and a beautiful glow from the string of lights"
Julie Davis
Julie Davis
Verified Buyer
"I treated my self to some funky lights .. love them and it's great now they are LED ! Lovely packaging .. quite easy to assemble . Even my partner liked them ... I will buy more because I love them . Ideas for the future cold be different textures sizes of balls done with different styles as collectibles.. I know I placed an order near Christmas and you are only little and busy .. slight delay in recieving them ...next time I will use a quicker postage Love the product"
"Once I'd taken time to assemble my set of lights I found them gorgeous and of very good quality. Would recommend to friends! The only downfall for me would be when ordering a custom colour set you can't then save the order you chose to have your colours and then you have no colour guide to work from when you receive them."
Posted 45 minutes ago
Sarah Watts
Verified Buyer
"I recently bought a second set of lights. The colours are great and they have the added advantage of now having the LED bulbs (my first set hasn't). Excellent service and bonus discounted price. Thank you Cable and Cotton!"
Lee Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Friendly service, quick response, great quality service and great quality product!"
Louise MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"I love, love Cable & Cotton lights....x"
"Gorgeous colours and what a selection to choose from! I bought 4 sets, 1 for me and 3 as gifts and they are absolutely perfect. Will be in Brighton next weekend so will try and call in to see you!"
James Clark
Verified Buyer
"Love this company - a great wee product and very good service"
Naomi McCormick
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic product, easily to use and fits my cotton balls from bought from a shop in Barcelona. Postage a little slow, but not the end of the world!"
"These lights are just beautiful. I’m delighted and anyone that comes into my house, just can’t stop complimenting them. Worth the investment"
"Great lights"
Joan Zimmermann
Verified Buyer
"I bought these for my daughter, who has a fondness for fairy lights. Your product is charming- everything arrived in good order! Thank you!"
"They are lovely but I hadn't expected self assembly. Probably done to give the buyer the creative freedom to choose? Personally I would have preferred if they had come ready assembled with the option to make changes if I wished;"
Emma Redfern
"Love these lights"
"We are very pleased with our new LED cable which is a replacement for an old cable. Our daughter’s pastel shades look lovely in her bedroom once more. Thank you for your super great customer service. 👍🏻"
Jane Noonan
Verified Buyer
"Great product. Great choice of colours. Unfortunately there is an issue with their server regards aol. I never recieve a email confirmation & have to ring the shop to confirm. However Kate and all the staff are super helpful & efficient & friendly. This issue has not put me off the company. I have 4 sets now & love the new LED’s they are so much better being on one string & not the older we look. And brighter. Would & do highly recommend Cable & Cotton & will continue to purchase from the web site and plan to replace my old loop lights with new LED strings."
"I absolutely love Cable and Cotton lights. I bought some at Christmas and have now bought some more for my house in France. Would highly recommend."
Wendy Taman
Verified Buyer
"My 3nd set of lights but first LED’s I’m going to buy more they look fantastic, they are fantastic and give of just the right amount of light. ❤️"
"My daughter loved her gift, the Rainbow colours lights up her room beautifully!"
"I feel that the postage was rather excessive for a small packet of bulbs"
"I have bought a number of items from Cable and Cotton for myself and for friends. I have always been very pleased."
Rowena Knight
Verified Buyer
"The fairy lights are fab ... maybe they cost a bit more than other brands but worth every penny! Really high quality. They tick the 2 boxes that William Morris suggested: don’t have anything in your house that isn’t beautiful and useful. The customer service is second to none. SO helpful and accessible. Keep it up cable and cotton... you are fab!!"
Dear Rowena,

Thank you for your exceptional post - my sister and I live by that quote as it is so helpful especially at this time of year when we all want to de-clutter and spring clean!

I am so glad you love our lights both big and small and wish you a really lovely Spring-time!

Yours warmly,