Cable and Cotton Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 11th August 2020
Myra
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Mariola
Very nice colours easy to assemble and look good
The lights are absolutely beautiful! We love them so much!! They fit in our girls bedroom perfectly!! Thank you
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Excellent products and quick delivery
Loved our lights I want more for my other rooms
The LED lights and accessories are great. Somewhat disappointed at the length of time between ordering and despatch. The only way I knew that this wouldn't be the 2-3 days indicated at point of ordering, was a chance glance at the website over a week after ordering, where I saw a despatch date for sets of 20 lights.
Very pleased with the lights and service we received. The lights look perfect in the kids bedrooms :)
Great service! Love the option to choose colours and see how they look on the website and then try out different combinations. We ordered a string of 50 and they look fab!
Excellent quality a great product that exceeded all expectations.
Beautiful lights, very cheerful!
Easy to order, delivered as promised. Good quality. I have bought over 6 sets including gifts for family, everyone loves them.
Iv bought these for myself and presents for other people, so bright and cheerful
Good service - fab lights.
The lights were perfect and amazing customer service as always. Thank you!
We love the ivory lights and dimmer switch,such a lovely warm glow and easy to attach.
Excellent quality product. Colours are true and of good intensity.
Was very pleased with my order but didn't know that it needed assembling. I bought it as a gift and am now unsure whether to make it first before giving it
Usual prompt service and the new LED strings although brighter are far more robust than the old style bulbs, plus they come with an in line switch which saves me installing my own.
Ordered from cable and cotton a few times, always good quality and fast delivery.
Excellent service, quick delivery and beautiful lights.
I ordered The 50 white String and love them so much I will be ordering more... just can’t make my mind up which ones yet. So many to choose from.
Excellent service. I purchased a replacement light set and it arrived next day! Lovely lights as well!
Lovely lights and great customer service. Beware, the lights come up shorter than you might expect so go longer to be on the safe side!
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.79 based on 2,008 reviews