Cable and Cotton Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cable and Cotton

About Cable and Cotton: Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Evangeline McCarthy
"Amazing colour range and quick delivery!!"
"The team were really helpful sorting out an issue with the website pricing....Fabulous product, easy to put together and a beautiful glow from the string of lights"
Julie Davis
"I treated my self to some funky lights .. love them and it's great now they are LED ! Lovely packaging .. quite easy to assemble . Even my partner liked them ... I will buy more because I love them . Ideas for the future cold be different textures sizes of balls done with different styles as collectibles.. I know I placed an order near Christmas and you are only little and busy .. slight delay in recieving them ...next time I will use a quicker postage Love the product"
"Good product, lovely and bright. Only negative is that some of the yellow colours were too small and needed to be made bigger."
"Bought for my friends birthday. She has just changed her colour scheme in her lounge so I hope she likes them."
"They made sure it arrived in time even after a wait on the delivery of stock their end. Excellent customer service and excellent product. Lovingly hand-made, with contact and service far surpassing my expectations."
Dear Anon,

Thank you so much for your really kind review. I am delighted we got your order to you in time after all...

Kate
"Have bought lots of sets of lights, some for me and some for friends. Everyone loves them. 😊"
"Great product, easy purchase, quick delivery 😍"
"The lights are beautiful and I have received excellent customer service throughout the ordering process. Highly recommend - and will absolutely be getting some more!"
Thank you dear Alison for your lovely post - I am really glad we could sort your order out for you and very much hope you can enjoy your lovely lights now!

Kate
"Wonderful customer service. Replaced my 20 light cable string free of charge when my bulbs stopped working. Very efficient and helpful!"
Dear Clare,

Thank you so much for your lovely post - I am delighted you are happy with our service and hope your light set is working again soon!

Kate
"Very helpful - thought I had a problem with my lights, but was just a bulb that needed replacing :)"
Thank you so much, dear Charlotte, I am glad we could be of help and that your lovely lights are working again!

Kate
"Very prompt delivery but the box had been damaged in transit which dented the contents (fairy lights) but I was able to push them back in to shape so did not contact yourselves."
Dear Jill,

Thank you for your kind and informative post - I am sorry the cotton balls got damaged in transit. Thank you for pushing them back into shape again - if any are still bent please contact me on hello@cableandcotton.com and I can send out replacements if needed.

I very much hope you can enjoy your lovely lights.

Kate
"Lovely product and quick delivery 👍🏼"
"Unique, inspiring product...fast delivery....cleverly packaged."
Dear Joanne,

Thank you so much for your kind comment about our cotton ball lights - it is a unique product and so nice that you like it!

Kate
"I’ve bought 2 sets of cottonball lights and over the moon with both. Super quality, fast delivery and excellent communication."
Dear Julie,

Thank you so much for your lovely post - and also the fab photos you sent us, as we always love seeing how our customers display their fairy lights!

I really hope you enjoy them...:)

Kate
"Look fantastic over fireplace, lots good comments. Arrived quickly well packaged and easy to assemble, would definitely recommend."
"Excellent quality. Lovely colours. Bought for my first granddaughter’s nursery. I will be buying some for myself. Ax"
"Love my new lights and loved being able to choose colours."
"I ordered a lovely set of lights and unfortunately one of the LED lights wasn't working. Cable and Cotton sent me through a replacement straight away. Excellent product and excellent service - would definitely recommend"
Dear Anon,

Thank you so much for your kind post, especially in light ( ! ) of your first LED set not working as it should do. I am really glad we could resolve the issue quickly for you and that you like the product too!

Kate
"Bought 3 sets love them all!!"
"Love these light my friend bought me some for my birthday and I liked them so much had to buy some more, I got them at moment display in large glass dishes , they look amazing"
Dear Lorraine,

Thank you for your lovely post - we love hearing how the lights get used and it is such a pretty affect when they are in glass!

Kate
"The wife loved her string of lights, quality item. I had cause to call Customer Service and found the assistance provided also excellent."
Dear Peter,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback - I am delighted your wife loves her light string and that we could help the you contacted us too.

Kate
"Great products and increadably helpful."
Dear David,

Thanks so much for your post - I am really glad you like both the product and the service!

Cable and Cotton is rated 4.76 based on 1,437 reviews