Cable and Cotton Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cable and Cotton

About Cable and Cotton: Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

How would you rate Cable and Cotton?

Evangeline McCarthy
Evangeline McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"Amazing colour range and quick delivery!!"
"The team were really helpful sorting out an issue with the website pricing....Fabulous product, easy to put together and a beautiful glow from the string of lights"
Julie Davis
Julie Davis
Verified Buyer
"I treated my self to some funky lights .. love them and it's great now they are LED ! Lovely packaging .. quite easy to assemble . Even my partner liked them ... I will buy more because I love them . Ideas for the future cold be different textures sizes of balls done with different styles as collectibles.. I know I placed an order near Christmas and you are only little and busy .. slight delay in recieving them ...next time I will use a quicker postage Love the product"
Gary Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Love the lights and the packaging can’t tell you how good they are yet as I’m waiting to install them into my campervan"
"Excellent service and delivery"
"pleased that I managed to purchase replacement bulbs, but the postage is steep!!"
Dear Anon,

Thank you for your post - I do understand your frustration. The warehouse we use charges us for the p&p; when the cost went up from £2.95 to £3.95, we reduced the cost of the bulb packs from £2.95 to £1.95 so that the cost would remain the same to our customer (£5.90). I hope the spare bulbs got your filament lights going again.

Yours sincerely,

Kate
"Love it, very happy with my lights, so bright unlike cheaper versions. You get what you pay for !!"
Rebecca Triffitt
Verified Buyer
"Lovely customer service. Makes all the difference. Product also beautiful. Calm and gentle lights in yellows, greys and whites, for my five year old's room. Might like some of my own now!"
Dear Rebecca,

Thank yo so much for your lovely post - I am glad the lights look so nice in your child's room...

Kate
"Such a wonderful product and very quick and easy ordering, couldn’t ask for more!"
"Lovely lights for my kids' bedrooms. Thank you!"
"Just what I wanted, as always!"
"I LOVE Cable and Cotton!! I now have 5 sets! Service is fab, product is beautiful and the fact you can choose your own colour combo is just brilliant. My 3 children each have a set in their bedrooms in colours that co-ordintate pefectly. Im always posting photos of the lights on social media. The LED are great as they do not get hot so are perfect for us as nightlights. Just use easy damage free 'Command' hooks to put the lights up and Voila! Definately will be buying more. (I wonder if an electrician can put safe sockets in all our bathrooms?)🤔🤔😉❤❤ Nice one Cable and Cotton. 😗"
Dear Anon,

Thank you so much for such a lovely cheery post - what a great way to end the week!

You are clearly a real fan - I have four sets and am about to get my fifth too!

Wishing you a joyful light-filled home (and life!)...

Kate
"Received gift vouchers for my birthday. Beautiful lights, really pleased."
"First things first - fantastic product and they look great. We have the original lighting set released prior to the LED's being made available for sale - They are great and are a much loved item in my daughter's bedroom. However, I'm a bit disappointed at the fuse bulb's longevity and the fact i can only buy them in packs with 5 plain bulbs and one more spare fuse bulb. This is now the 3rd such set i have ordered, and whilst the replacement bulb packs are cheap at £1.95, they cost £3.95 delivery which doesn't seem fair considering they come in a small envelope. Delivery is 200% more than the item i require - surely dispensation could be made to such small orders such as this so that they either qualify for free or at least reduced delivery? Also, fuse bulb sets should be stand alone - i have never had to replace a plain bulb, so i now have a stockpile of these gathering dust from previous fuse bulb orders. This perhaps isn't an issue with the LED's light sets, but its certainly an issue with my original ones. I will continue to order these fuse bulbs as i require them to be replaced, but there gets a point where i will just have to stop as the inconvenience and cost of this will start to become a frustration."
Dear Anon,

Thank you for your detailed post - I do understand your frustration. The warehouse we use charges us for the p&p; when the cost went up from £2.95 to £3.95, we reduced the cost of the bulb packs from £2.95 to £1.95 so that the cost would remain the same to our customer (£5.90).

I also understand that it is unfortunate when your cable's white-tipped fuse bulb needs replacing, but none of the other bulbs do. We do not do packs of white-tipped fuse bulbs only, but I am always happy to post out spare fuse bulbs from the office to regular customers if I can. So please kindly contact me directly on hello@cableandcotton.com with your address and the length/s of your cable/s (20, 35 or 50 lights/balls) and I will send you out what you need.

I look forward to hearing from you - and am delighted you love our lights...

Yours very sincerely,

Jane MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful lights yet again and very speedy service. Thank you so much. Temporary photo attached but proper photo will follow once my coffee table project has come together..."
Dear Jane,

Thank you so much for your lovely post - I look forward to seeing the lights in situ when the coffee table project is complete!

Kate
"It took me ages to chose my colours as there was so much choice. I am really pleased with the finished result and the lights look lovely. I now want more in other parts of the house. Delivery was also very prompt."
"I ordered a set as a gift for my god daughter’s birthday in Switz. She loves them!! Thank you"
"I love these products, purchased string lights a few years ago and decided to give them a face lift with some new colours, was not disappointed, well packaged and very quick delivery."
Julie Humphreys
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with my rainbow lights. Look great in my children's playroom. Thank you!"
Dear Julie,

Thank you for your post - Rainbow does look fantastic, especially in children's rooms. I have one in my kitchen and everyone loves it too!

I hope your children enjoy it...

Zoe Tizzard
Verified Buyer
"Love your lights, this us my second set, perfect to brighten up any space!"
Naomi Field
Verified Buyer
"There were a few problems with the website, but I emailed and Kate called me immediately and sorted out my order with some great advice and customer service! So hard to find these days... thankyou! (Lights look lovely too)"
Dear Naomi,

Thank you so much for your post - I am sorry there were issues with the website when you were trying to place your order. I am really glad I was able to help! And also delighted that your lights look lovely too...

Enjoy!

Kate
"Great product and service"
"I really love Cable and Cotton string lights. I've created my own quite a few times over the last few years. They brighten a corner and make a fun replacement for a lamp. You can match colour schemes and be creative. They're good for the bedroom and living areas and the new LEDs are longer lasting too. Can't rate them enough. Excellent product. Excellent service!"
Dear Anon,

Thank you so much for your lovely cheery post this morning - a really nice way to start our day here at C&C!

I am delighted you are so happy with the product...

Cable and Cotton is rated 4.71 based on 755 reviews