Cable and Cotton Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cable and Cotton

About Cable and Cotton: Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

How would you rate Cable and Cotton ?

Evangeline McCarthy
"Amazing colour range and quick delivery!!"
"The team were really helpful sorting out an issue with the website pricing....Fabulous product, easy to put together and a beautiful glow from the string of lights"
Julie Davis
"I treated my self to some funky lights .. love them and it's great now they are LED ! Lovely packaging .. quite easy to assemble . Even my partner liked them ... I will buy more because I love them . Ideas for the future cold be different textures sizes of balls done with different styles as collectibles.. I know I placed an order near Christmas and you are only little and busy .. slight delay in recieving them ...next time I will use a quicker postage Love the product"
"Quality stuff. Very fast shipping. I would recommend 👌"
"Lovely team and really cool lights!"
"Fabulous product, excellent service. Well done to the team at Cable and Cotton."
"Turn up on time and in good condition- lovely colour too."
"Delighted with the lights and service"
"Great prompt Service"
"Everything as expected."
"Absolutely gorgeous, perfect for my daughters bedrooms, now we can finally turn the main lights off. Beautiful colours, well made and easy to put together. Thank you so much!!"
Thank you dear Caroline, for such a lovely review - I am delighted your daughter likes her new light set too!

Kate
"I ordered these lights for a garden party, they arrived quick, great quality and look really good. Wouldn't hesitate to order from this company again!"
Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your fab review - very much appreciated and we are delighted you were able to use your new lights for a garden party too!

Long live summer-time!

Kate
"Fantastic service, wonderful outdoor lights, thank you!!"
Dear Claire,

What a lovely post about our new festoon lighting - I am so glad you like the lights too!

Kate
"I heard about you from a friend and went Online to have a look! My lights are gorgeous! They are going to be the finishing touch in my newly decorated craft room! They are subtle and look beautiful . Very pleased with them. I see Christmas Present ideas too! Many thanks."
Dear Myra,

Thank you for your lovely post - yes the lights are pretty fab all year round, and make wonderful Xmas pressies too!

Kate
"Love my new festoon outside lights I stupidly ordered without putting the colour of the bulbs then annoyingly had to phone Cable and Cotton to reorder the bulbs, it would have been better to have received an email, but hey ho your probably too busy for that malarkey"
Dear Valerie,

Thank you for your post regarding your order of festoon lights (which look amazing). We did resolve the issue for you by email - but we are unable to check every order manually to see what each of our customers has ordered. I am really glad it all got resolved quickly for you and that the outcome has been a success.

Yours sincerely,

Kate
"Now have two sets, 2nd set a selected choice from the wide colour range and looks great in our camping awning - :@) Great service and easy to put together."
"I love these lights. I ordered the lights on Friday morning expecting them the following week. They came on Saturday - wow. Super speedy delivery and great service. They were packed perfectly and the lights once on are lovely. Very easy to put the light in the ball and the power pack we ordered is great. I can't say how happy I am and I'm planning to buy more lights for other rooms. Thank you so much and highly recommended."
Dear Anon,

Thank you for your lovely post - how kind of you! Delighted that you are so happy with your order and its quick processing too!

Enjoy your lights!

Kate
"Gorgeous lights. Fast delivery and nicely boxed. Easy to assemble. Trying to decide best place to show them off in my daughter’s bedroom. A lovely gift."
"I love the fab selection of colours, endless creativity😊"
"Easy to use website, delivery of goods on time and well packaged. A pleasure to use. Thank you."
"Fantastic customer service and amazing lights! Thank you"
"Great colour combination and well packaged and delivered quickly. An all round great product. This is my second string - the first I bought about 6 years ago and they're still looking great!"
"I had issues making my initial order with Cable and Cotton so had to contact them, they responded in a very quick manner and were a pleasure to deal with. Slight issue with dispatch but again dealt with quickly once contacted."
Dear Tom,

Thank you for posting such a nice post especially considering the delay in resolving the order issue/s for you. I do apologise again and very much hope you can now enjoy your light set.

Cable and Cotton is rated 4.74 based on 897 reviews