Cable and Cotton Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cable and Cotton

About Cable and Cotton: Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Evangeline McCarthy
"Amazing colour range and quick delivery!!"
"The team were really helpful sorting out an issue with the website pricing....Fabulous product, easy to put together and a beautiful glow from the string of lights"
Julie Davis
"I treated my self to some funky lights .. love them and it's great now they are LED ! Lovely packaging .. quite easy to assemble . Even my partner liked them ... I will buy more because I love them . Ideas for the future cold be different textures sizes of balls done with different styles as collectibles.. I know I placed an order near Christmas and you are only little and busy .. slight delay in recieving them ...next time I will use a quicker postage Love the product"
"Long time from order to despatch and delivery for a few bulbs. Could do better!"
"Easy to assemble, love the combination of colours, something I will enjoy all year round."
"Super quick delivery!"
"Arrived very safely packed and was really easy to put together! Excellent idea selling the materials to put it up too! It’s really transformed a dull dark little patch and I’m saving up to get more to put all over the house! ❤️ It!!"
"Excellent service and great product"
"Brilliant service"
"I love the lights but one of the colours had not had the slice put in them and I had to do this myself, this seems to have been missed in quality control"
"Great service and lights look so good, have purchased 2 sets"
"Love these lights, I've been meaning to treat myself for ages and have finally gone for it."
"A good product and well made"
"Great product"
"Great Lights, Great service!!"
"Very professional."
"Slight delay in delivery as ordered after Black Friday sale, but clear courteous communication after I had emailed asking for an estimated delivery time. Wonderful product and overall very happy."
Dear Anon,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback - it is much appreciated especially at such a busy time of year. I am glad we were able to resolve any issue for you and are delighted you love your new lights!

Kate
"Speedy, swift delivery. Always a pleasure to deal with Kate. Our Cable and Cotton display in the shop, Daisy Days, is looking FANTASTIC!!"
Dear Jill,

How very kind of you! Thank you - and I am delighted your lovely shop is looking even lovelier with our lights!

Kate
"Really good quality, love them!"
"Good service despite being late !"
Dear Anon,

That's very kind of you to say so; it can be disappointing when orders get delayed but thank you for your kindness and patience.

Yours sincerely,

Kate
"Fantastic lights, my new twins are fascinated by them. the wrong type of plug was posted out. But The mistake was corrected immediately, so cable and cotton get a 5."
Dear Lucy,

That is very kind and generous of you given the circumstances so thank you for a 5 star review!

How funny that your twins love them so much too!

Kate
"Gorgeous lights that look amazing on my fireplace!"
"Been thinking about getting one of these for a while, couldn’t decide on colours Redecorated the lounge and brought a set to match. Great service, looks lovely, took a little while to put together but the instructions were great"
Dear Valerie,

Thank you so much for your kind and considerate post - I am delighted you love your new lights...

Cable and Cotton is rated 4.75 based on 1,235 reviews