Cable and Cotton Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cable and Cotton

About Cable and Cotton: Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Live Chat, Email, Telephone

How would you rate Cable and Cotton ?

Evangeline McCarthy
"Amazing colour range and quick delivery!!"
"The team were really helpful sorting out an issue with the website pricing....Fabulous product, easy to put together and a beautiful glow from the string of lights"
Julie Davis
"I treated my self to some funky lights .. love them and it's great now they are LED ! Lovely packaging .. quite easy to assemble . Even my partner liked them ... I will buy more because I love them . Ideas for the future cold be different textures sizes of balls done with different styles as collectibles.. I know I placed an order near Christmas and you are only little and busy .. slight delay in recieving them ...next time I will use a quicker postage Love the product"
"Stunning lights, perfect, thank you"
"Lovely product that makes a unique gift. Thank you."
"Gorgeous, high quality lights that make my room look so cosy. Love all the colour combinations !"
"Fantastic product and so effective"
"Service was impeccable, price is good and I love the look of the lights. Only criticism is that the measurements indicated on the website do not allow for the amount of flex that goes into each light......for example, the 2 x 35 light sets do not easily span the 6.5 metres I want them to despite the website suggesting the span is 3.5 metres each set - i.e. should be a total of 7 metres."
Dear Linda,

Thank you for your post - I am really glad you are pleased with our service. You make a very good point regarding the slight decrease in length due to the small amount of cable taken up when the balls are placed onto the LED lights, so we shall look into this and perhaps readjust our lengths as stated on the site accordingly.

In the meantime I very much hope your 2 sets of 35 lights still look splendid...

Yours sincerely,

Kate
"Gorgeous product and friendly customer service. Can’t ask for better!"
Thank you dear Linsay - that's very kind of you!

Enjoy your lovely new lights...

Kate
"Very pleased with my lights - my orders are multiplying, many thanks!"
"Perfect service as always"
"Very speedy delivery thank you"
"Very helpful customer Service as only needing spare bulbs for my existing sets. Kate was very quick to respond to my request and even gave me some extra bulbs. Thanks again!"
Dear Nina,

Thank you for your lovely post - I am so glad we got it all sorted for you!

Enjoy your lovely lights...

Kate
"Love love love this string of lights. Bought them to sit in a wicker bowl and they look amazing ❤️"
"Great products , visited shop in Brighton earlier this year , now doing our Xmas theme great cus just change colours add to collection"
"Great quality product bought for my first baby’s nursery, it’s going to look beautiful!"
"Beautiful colours. Well boxed. Promptly sent. Thank you!"
"Prompt and efficient service."
"Very speedy service! Lights now working again and looking beautiful!"
"I can't express the delight this company has brought to not only me but my friends too. I'm a firm believer in person centred shopping and this company has kindness within its essence. Living with a health condition which prevents me from going out as often, cab take the shine from life. However when I look at the myriad of coloured lights I have; it brings the sunshine inside even on grey days. I would highly recommend this company so please bring sunshine into your life or your friends lives."
Dear Anon,

Thank you so much for your really touching post which has made our day! We love the thought of our lovely lights bringing rays of light and sunshine into people's homes, especially when spending a lot of time indoors...

I really hope you enjoy your light sets though out the longer winter months and give you joy when the nights are darker and the days shorter too...

Yours very warmly,

Kate
"Great people offering a great service!"
Thank you, dear Paul for such a nice post - very welcome indeed!

I hope you enjoy your lovely lights...

Kate
"Quality product, looks stunning in any room, I have three sets so far :) Excellent customer service too xx"
Dear Karis,

Thank you for your lovely post - how kind of you! I have three sets too - always room for more?!

Kate
"Excellent service, great quality products. We enjoyed choosing the colour combinations of lights for my daughter's room. Order arrived only a few days later. The lights look stunning hanging around the eaves of her room. Although they seemed relatively expensive, you do get what you pay for, they are fabulous! Far better than any string of any standard fairly lights! Fabulous helpful staff too."
Dear Caroline,

Thank you for your really lovely post - I am so glad you like the way you can choose your own colours as this is our USP...I bet the lights look fabulous and will give your daughter lots of pleasure over the winter months too.

Cable and Cotton is rated 4.75 based on 1,014 reviews