Cable and Cotton Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cable and Cotton

About Cable and Cotton: Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Evangeline McCarthy
"Amazing colour range and quick delivery!!"
"The team were really helpful sorting out an issue with the website pricing....Fabulous product, easy to put together and a beautiful glow from the string of lights"
Julie Davis
"I treated my self to some funky lights .. love them and it's great now they are LED ! Lovely packaging .. quite easy to assemble . Even my partner liked them ... I will buy more because I love them . Ideas for the future cold be different textures sizes of balls done with different styles as collectibles.. I know I placed an order near Christmas and you are only little and busy .. slight delay in recieving them ...next time I will use a quicker postage Love the product"
"great service, lovely product"
"Friendly helpful and practical support"
"Paid for quick delivery. Would have liked that to be more prompt. Could the balls already be inserted into the string of lights?!"
Hi Aynsley, I have just looked into your order and I am sorry you were not happy with the speed of the delivery. Your order was placed on the 5th after 2pm so it was shipped on the 6th which unfortunately because of the weekend you did not receive your order until Monday. We do note that our express is 2 working days. We are a small family run business and getting orders our at the speed of large companies like John Lewis or Amazon is just not possible for us. With regards to putting the balls on the cables this is the fun bit so everyone can design their perfect cable to work with were they plan to hang it. We are sorry that you were not happy with the service you received but we do hope you are happy with the end result. Best Wishes C&C
"Beautiful , so pleased with the colours"
"Love the new LED lights which are much easier to put in the balls and make stay."
"Timely production and dispatch. Easy to assemble And more importantly, they are great quality and look fabulous!!"
"Discovered your shop on a trip to Brighton a few years ago and am gradually adding a set of lights to every room in the house. I have bought 5 sets so far...and will be back for more, I love them!"
"Everything was received promptly and as requested. The addition of the in line switch and LED' s is a great improvement. The recipients are really pleased with the whole effect having previously seen mine. It will be placed in pride of place in their bedroom."
"Arrived on time and much less plastic packaging."
"Lovely product. Photographs don't do it justice. Very efficient service."
"Friendly and helpful service as ever. Another great set of lights from C&C"
"Postage too high for replacement fuses even taking into consideration the argument that C&C have lowered the price of fuses. Just a bit dissapointing as have many cheaper lights where the fuses have lasted far longer."
"They are being given as a wedding present. I’m sure they will be very pleased with them as they have admired mine which my daughter gave me for Christmas."
"Excellent service Delighted with the product... they look beautiful in my newly decorated bedroom 😀"
Hi Viv, Thank you so much for your review and the photos. They really do look fantastic.
"Excellent service. Balls are can I say amazing and utterly beautiful. Will be ordering lots more for my daughter’s flat and my house ready for christmas!"
Hi Melissa, Thank you so much!
"Really pleased - good selection of ball colours to complement our new décor!"
"Brilliant everytime"
"Really pleased with the results, the balls were bigger than I expected but they look great both in the day time and lit up."
"I have two sets of the cotton ball lights over 5 years old and needed to replace 35 lights of one set. Couldn’t have been easier, and easily fitted the original cotton balls on the new set of LED light cable. So so pleased, a big thank you ☺️"
"I have these all over my house and love them!"
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.76 based on 1,562 reviews