Cable and Cotton Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy
I love my lights and felt I had very prompt and good service...though I feel it wasn’t made clear that the lights would arrive without a plug ! So I couldn’t use my lights until I was able to go out and purchase one. Which of course meant the lights were actually more expensive than I’d initially believed.
Absolutely brilliant service, I wanted to exchange some of the coloured globes that I gave a friend for Christmas. No quibble, all done at top speed and the company even paid the postage to resend the exchanged ones, amazing. I have these lights in almost every room of my house, just one more to go. Love them and greatly admired by friends.
My second purchase from Cable and Cotton, the original being over 10 years ago. Those lights are still going strong, but I wanted to switch up the colours, something that being able to buy new balls allows for without having to buy everything from scratch. I love the product and so I added a new set to brighten up my little one's nursery too! The lights are great quality, the longevity speaks for itself.
Very happy with the product, so much so, it was my 4th order and more to follow as family members have hinted they will make a nice Christmas present!!
Even though it was Christmas when I ordered the lights they arrived very quickly. The colours were perfect. It was a little fiddly fitting the bulbs into balls but eventually got there. Very pleased with the lights.
Slight delay in delivery as ordered after Black Friday sale, but clear courteous communication after I had emailed asking for an estimated delivery time. Wonderful product and overall very happy.
Dear Anon, Thank you so much for your kind feedback - it is much appreciated especially at such a busy time of year. I am glad we were able to resolve any issue for you and are delighted you love your new lights! Yours warmly, Kate
I adore them they look fantastic
The lights are great and we are really pleased with them. We did have a problem with the supplied plug which seems to have been faulty and failed on first use. However, the company have responded to that very well and it sounds to have been a very unusual occurrence. We’ve been very impressed with the main product (the lights) and the subsequent customer service.
Dear Stephen, Thank you for your post - I am so sorry there was an extremely rare fault with your plug and do apologise again. As you know we are investigating this in full and will get back to you immediately we find the cause. In the meantime please be reassured that this is a single incident and is being dealt with, and that we are taking it very seriously. I hope the replacement set is in full working order. Yours sincerely, Kate
This is the second set I have bought. Wonderful quality, fast delivery and a really stylish product. Thank you! X
I made the mistake of ordering the wrong colours and you very kindly refunded me and made the whole process of returning and reimbursement an easy one
Hi Amanda, glad we got you the colours you wanted in the end. So many colours, so little time! All the best - Anthony
Absolutely delightful!
Really good service and beautiful product
I love my STRING LED (USB) lights. Quite a few bulbs had broken in my old set and I was able to transfer the actual balls to the new string of bulbs very easily.
Lovely lights, perfect for a friend's little boy's nursery - thanks so much!
the best product
Had voucher rang them excellent service very helpful. Replacement bulbs came quickly
My daughter loves the lights that I purchased for her room. They arrived so quickly, and they are beautiful. I have shared cable and cotton with many of my friends... I hope you get more customers!! Jenn
Hi there Jen! You are officially Cable & Cotton's No.1 Super Fan Of the Week. Thanks for spreading the colour, the light and the love! All the best - Anthony
Quick deliver good service my daughter delighted with lights
A beautiful product, looks great in my son's room. Good quality and super fast delivery. Really thrilled with the colours of the cotton balls and the overall look of them.
Great product!