Cable and Cotton Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
5 out of 5
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Andrea Clay
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 11th April 2022
Charlotte Howsley-Crossman
Cable and Cotton 4 star review on 24th March 2022
Gorgeous product, fast delivery, easy and fun to assemble and look great in my kitchen, bringing volour and cheer.
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 4th February 2022 Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 4th February 2022
I received help and advice promptly following a query regarding my order.
I ordered a replacement set of lights for my cotton balls. They arrived quickly and were really good quality. Easy to replace and I was really pleased they have now been replaced with LED lights.
Great service 🤩
Lovely little lights -delivered nice and quickly.
Love cable and cotton and have ordered before. Although a little disappointed this time as all of the pink colour balls we ordered were not pre-cut. All the others were however and it wouldn’t stop us from ordering again.
Lovely lights, definitely higher quality. Easy to put together. I love the switch and dimmer. Just a great product! Highly recommend.
Fast efficient excellent service.
Really pleased with the lights. They look lovely. Arrived on time, nicely packed and easy to assemble.
Seen then for a while and after decorating our lounge I bought them
Second set of these lights that I’ve bought. Love the variety of colours that are available to match any theme.
Very good delivery and packed well. Very happy with order
I missed having to take my white Cable & Cotton lights down after Christmas, so decided to buy some colourful ones to replace them all year round. Love them.
Great product, quick delivery and lovely customer service - all around, brilliant!
Great products and service
Got a gift token for the lights after admiring my sister-in-law's beautiful set over her fireplace. Tricky picking colours but went with one of their 3 rainbow colours and delighted. There are so many choices it was difficult. So pleased with them. Thoroughly recommend for over fireplace, windows, bookcases, shelves etc. Just a bit of colour and dimmer switch purchased so it doesn't have to be too bright. Warms the house.
Great colours to choose from and live the LED bulbs and the additional bits you can add (dimmer switch etc) I’ve bought before from Cable and Cotton and will continue to keep them in mind for future purchases and presents
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 18th January 2022
Fab service! Thank you. My replacement led lights look brighter than ever.
Love my set of lights. Chose the colours myself to match my new kitchen. When they arrived 9 of them had been squashed during transit. I emailed and sent a photo and received an email back promptly and received replacement balls thr day after. Excellent service
Helpful advice combined with very prompt service- excellent!
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.82 based on 2,800 reviews