Cable and Cotton Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy
Love these lights. Have them all over the house now. They add a lovely ambience.
This is such a friendly firm. It is great fun choosing your colours. They all arrive very promptly. I was even given a refund when I forgot to use my code. Thank you very much indeed. Highly recommend. And reasonably priced I think.
I love my cotton ball lights! They arrived quickly and well-packaged, were easy to put together, and finally I have a set that I can plug in, instead of relying on batteries.
The quality of the product is really good. Also the speed I received the order was great service. So happy with them thanks
I’ve bought several sets over the years - lovely product that add a sparkle to every room.
Lovely lights. Bought 3 packs already! Amazing choice of colours and super helpful team!!!
Love my two sets of lights ,the colours are just beautiful.Fast delivery ,very happy with my purchases.
Just what my daughter was after for her modern teen room
Very helpful advice and prompt delivery too
Cable and cotton are superb little company. They have a wide variety of products, and the quality is extremely high. I have ordered from them several times and have never been disappointed. Delivery is tracked and very quick. Always good to purchase from small businesses and it’s A pleasure to do so again with Cable & Cotton.
Very pleased with the two sets of festoon lights we bought
Lovely outside lights
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 4th May 2021
What incredible service and so helpful. Problem sorted within a few minutes.
Easy and quick to order, great value for money. Easy to assemble and hang the lights and wonderful range of colours to choose from. A beautiful addition to my bedroom which makes it feel cosy and warm at night.
I liked the way I could order separate bits for my 50 light string -very eco friendly!
Very quick delivery. The lights are well made and beautiful. They really brighten up our room!
super helpful and loving the new LED lights
I ordered a string of 35 led lights without shades to replace a very old string where the bulbs had blown. Very impressed with the new style of lights, improved in a few ways making them more flexible, usb plug, on/ off switch, the led lights and also an extension cable. The old shades were very easy to refit on the new cable and the lights are back up and probably better than my original set!
Great products and friendly company...
Brilliant product and service.
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.81 based on 2,482 reviews