World of Wolf Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Wolf

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I think all your tools are excellent, particularly with the inter-changeable handles, Use them all the time."
"Pond net came the next day after ordering online. Very impressed. Net is exactly what we wanted as we already have pole"
"Light, easy to use have not stopped chopping since I received them"
"Website was easy to follow and I was quickly able to get what I wanted. Delivery was fast and I'm very happy with my new tools!"
"Quality tools and good value when on sale. Ordering and delivery fuss-free."
"A bit of a glitch to start off, as I bought and paid online but had no information that the transaction had completed and no order number. Problem was sorted very quickly with a short 'phone call next day and order dispatched and delivered as promised. World of Wolf deserve a "Very Good" score as they were not directly responsible for a computer glitch and their service was excellent."
"Gutter cleaning tool. we found the tool generally good but as we have narrow gutters it was a bit tight but easy to use."
"Great value for money Will use Wolf Garden again Thanks"
"Brilliant price and brilliant deliver Will now buy all my wolf from world of wolf in future glad I found them"
"Excellent service, excellent product."
"Great service and good prices. Ordered my goods on Sunday and they were delivered early Tuesday morning. Would recommend World of Wolf."
"Very competitive price and quick delivery and willingness to help with a faulty product. Great retailer"
"Ordered after lunch on Monday-to my astonishment my goods arrived by lunch time the next day. What brilliant service"
"This was my 2nd order. Very good prices and delivered really quickly. Will be buying again"
"easy site to navigate. Good quality goods. Great customer service."
"All good shame don’t provide for delivery to the Isle of Man, but products are worth sending to relatives to U.K. mainland and the for them to deliver."
"Excellent service and products"
"Great product, great quality and great value"
"Ordered one day, delivered the next. Everything well packed. Very competitive price. Perfect sercice"
"I bought a pole saw on line without first seeing the product and was delighted with quality and the prompt service. I will certainly view Wolf's website before purchasing other DIY tools in future."
World of Wolf is rated 4.84 based on 102 reviews