World of Wolf Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Wolf

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy

"Prompt delivery. Good price. Good quality items."
"Quality tools, not made in the Far East, and at better prices."
"Wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, yes,it's that good."
"Very good hardy products. Been using them a long time without complaint. Prompt delivery."
"Great equipment Would be helpful to have advice as to how to keep cutting equipment sharp"
"Fast, efficient delivery - great products"
"Good quality product, does exactly what I bought it for."
"Shame I missed the 5% off but happy with the service of delivery and quality of product"
"I was initially put off by the name WolfGarten, which to my ears sounded like an SS regiment, but upon receiving my polesaw and lopper I realised the name stood for everything in quality German engineering. At much less than half the price of pro brands, such as Stihl, I think these represent value for money, and will last. Everything was delivered promptly, well done!"
"Brilliant service with very fast delivery. Excellent quality tools my first choice. The web site is well designed and easy to use."
"Highly recommended. Good to deal with and nice quality tools that last. In short, a cut above the rest."
"Excellent speedy service. Item as described and easy to put together and use even for an octogenarian."
"Overall an excellent service. Best price,free postage and arrived within 2. Days. And quality product."
"The purchasing experience was excellent."
"Prompt delivery. Goods as described."
"Very easy to place the order, website is great. Very quick to ship, well packaged."
"Good service, excellent product. Very happy to recommend."
"Excellent quality of tools and very quick delivery along with the fact that the tools were cheaper on this site than any other I looked at. I am a professional gardener and use the tools I purchased every day and they never let me down"
"Good service and prices Delivery early Would recommend"
"My second purchase from World of Wolf. Suffice to state that again I received excellent products with an excellent delivery service and at excellent prices. Highly recommended!"
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 228 reviews