World of Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Wolf
Read World of Wolf Reviews

lee@wowbbq.co.uk

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy
Ordered Wednesday lunchtime delivered Friday lunchtime, no order acknowledgment no email confirmation but super service
Excellent without the fuss concentrating on what you want! The goods.
I emailed a question - got a quick reply.
I ordered online - got a very quick delivery.
What more would I want.
Very satisfied customer.
I ordered a few items but was sent more than I had asked for but they were very professional and good as gold in sorting things out!
A cracker bunch, they are!
After my initial reaction to your suggestion that my postcode would require a delivery surcharge (which would have lost you a customer) I was impressed with your quick and positive response when I raised the matter. I immediately placed my order and you almost immediately despatched it and Royal mail made me a happy customer 2 days later. We receive deliveries by all the national couriers here in Oban at no extra cost and if you can use Royal Mail they are brilliant.
After looking at numerous sources ordered from WoW. Exceptional Prices with excellent delivery 2 x 900RST loppers + 4.00 tele pole ultimate bundle. Ordered on the evening of Sat 15-Aug delivered by lunchtime on Tuesday 18-Aug (so next day delivery really!)
Ordering process was first class. Products are excellent. I'm so pleased with your service.
Wolf Garten Multi-Change Pond Net and Telescopic Handle 220-400cm is very good clearing green algae from large ponds and rescuing drones from trees. Apple picking to be tested next.
Michael Connell
Straightforward and efficient ordering and delivery
Excellent service for an excellent proven brand
Excellent service at a good price. It was delivered the day after it was ordered. Would use this company again.
Quick delivery, good price - all good
Excellent products
Products dispatched quickly and came as described
Very efficient, helpful service. Item arrived quickly and email answered promptly. Recommended.
Delivery was quick and on time. I could not have asked for more
This is the second saw I have purchased to replace the original I lent to a neighbour who never returned it.It is a very good quality saw and I would not want to be without one.You need the right tools for the job and this certainly fits the bill.
Paul Derrick
Tried ordering online. When finalising payment, system says Whoops there is a problem, try again. Having tried 3 times, still get message that there is a problem, try again.
On checking with credit card company, find that World of Wolf have processed the failed transaction, 3 times.
Only method to contact World of Wolf is via email. which takes 5 days for a reply. Also that once an order is placed it is final and no cancellation is accepted. No problem for me if only do one order, but don't want 3 of the same item.
I placed my order at around 5:30 PM Tuesday and received it on Thursday midday.

I never expected that it will be delivered quickly because of Covid but here it is.

I am also happy with the price of what I paid for.

Thank you so much.
I placed my order around 5:30 PM Tuesday, received Thursday midday and I used it Friday. WOW best delivery ever.

I am so happy with the price I paid for.
Just order and received very quickly a Wolf Garten Ultimate Tree Care Bundle.
Brilliant piece of kit and super fast delivery!
Brilliant, thanks!!