World of Wolf Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Wolf

How would you rate World of Wolf ?

"I am delighted with my purchase. The service was prompt and every arrangement from shipping to me receiving the package with according to plan. Just let me know when you do sales. Your tools are strong and well built. Thank you."
"I bought the tree loopers with the long extending pole after trying a friends. The items arrived in a couple of days, and we used straight away to prune a large tree, it was great to have the height and was very easy to use. Cutting branches easily. Highly recommend, wish I had bought these items earlier."
"fantastic service and very competative prices would reccomend for there prices and service."
"Twice asked for a invoice for my accounts.still not heard back from you .so not good .emailed envoice today .thank you"
"Excellent Service and communication."
"Tools of excellent quality, now my husband has a new toy he has found that the pruning tools are very, very easy to use. The only thing that was missing was clearer instructions for us older gardeners."
"Very fast service delivery service and great choice of products."
"Easy order process and quick delivery plus a good website with a clean and tidy layout. And the tools themselves are very good quality and ultra useable."
"Does the job very well. Used correctly it leaves the soil in good condition for sowing or planting. Very impressed."
"World of Wolf were great ...simple ordering process ...decent website and delivered earlier than predicted Only issue is with the short handle ....plastic is far to smooth and difficult to grip one handed ....especially if wearing gloves ...needs changing"
"Good company very fast delivery will use it again recommend."
"Easy to order on line Prompt delivery however it wasn’t left by the door as requested the note was on the front of the package However I would order again"
"Nothing to complain about! Easy to order, cheaper than anywhere else I’d looked and delivered the very next day. And the tools are superb"
"Amazing service, ordered late afternoon and was delivered (free delivery), early the following morning!!! Many thanks."
"Contacted Wolf sales (on August Bank Holiday) had helpful advise and ordered the scarifier with wheels. Found it so much easier to use than the lawn rake I had been using. Fitted my Wolf extension handle which is one I use with Wolf pruner. The tool rakes moss out very efficiently and with a minimum of effort."
"excellent service. Fine piece of equipment received the day after ordering and put to use immediately."
"Breaking a habit of using the easy option ie Amazon, pleased I did because not only was it a good price but delivery was prompt with updates of imminent arrival. Highly recommend"
"I have ordered from you before and have been delighted with my purchase. Keep up the good work.👍👍👍"
"Absolutely very pleased with the quality of these click in garden tools, and with a 35 year guarantee, NO” worries,!! Will definitely use Wolf Carter Again. Davie (Edinburgh)"
"The online service was excellent and my item (too long to fit in my car if purchased at a retailer's store)arrived swiftly and before I expected it. The delivery instructions were followed correctly. The item is perfect for reaching very high tree branches and the price(in the sale) couldn't have been better and with free delivery too - I honestly couldn't be more pleased about everything regarding this item."
World of Wolf is rated 4.82 based on 72 reviews