World of Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Wolf
Read World of Wolf Reviews

lee@wowbbq.co.uk

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy
Long reach pole, strong cutter, bought the saw for sturdier branches as so pleased with the lopper, however am unable to get the lopper off the end of the pole to replace it with the saw. Disappointed. I now have to purchase another pole just for the saw attachment hence my low rating of 3* otherwise would have been 5*.
Had in stock what I required. I ordered it easily and it was delivered quickly.
Thank you.
I have had problems for ages trimming back the tops of my leyandii trees in the garden. The WolfGarten tree lopper and handle is the ideal tool for this task and made short work of trimming back the trees. I should have bought this tool years ago. This tool now complements my existing WolfGarten Products. Great service from the Company. Keep up the good work.
They have the full range and in stock, as good bit cheaper than my local garden centre,quality kit as always
Reasonable price. Good delivery.
Talking Wolf is talking quality we just moved house and found there’s a lot of trees in our area so we decided to invest in a longer rake shaft as we had the smaller one
This is great so more back breaking leaf raking this longer makes things a lot more easier
Ordered a lawn care bundle which arrived within three days. Have used them on my lawn, reseeded and top dressed. Tools were very good, did what it was supposed to do. Would recommend Wolf Garten.
Came across these garden tools a few years ago and have been using them ever since . I’ve found them great for saving space and brilliant quality.
Light weight and very sturdy with easy change heads That can be put in a basket to carry around the garden with one pole rather than trying to carry a whole bunch of long handled tools.
A garden revelation definitely recommend these products,
Very prompt service received my order in less than a day have used before and am always very pleased and will keep using well done World of Wolf
Delighted with product.
Excellent delivery service.
Will shop with you again.
As a gardnerwho uses tool every day, I wasn't sure if the interchangeable handles and tool heads would be up to the job, but after a year I've bought more to add to my collection and can confirm they are more than upto the job! Highly recommend.
Very speedy delivery. Items exactly as described and very solid and robust. Adding to my collection of Wolf products.
First class service, ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday am. Haven't used the tools yet but there won't be a problem such a good reach for high tree branches.
Ordered Wednesday lunchtime delivered Friday lunchtime, no order acknowledgment no email confirmation but super service
Excellent without the fuss concentrating on what you want! The goods.
I emailed a question - got a quick reply.
I ordered online - got a very quick delivery.
What more would I want.
Very satisfied customer.
I ordered a few items but was sent more than I had asked for but they were very professional and good as gold in sorting things out!
A cracker bunch, they are!
After my initial reaction to your suggestion that my postcode would require a delivery surcharge (which would have lost you a customer) I was impressed with your quick and positive response when I raised the matter. I immediately placed my order and you almost immediately despatched it and Royal mail made me a happy customer 2 days later. We receive deliveries by all the national couriers here in Oban at no extra cost and if you can use Royal Mail they are brilliant.
After looking at numerous sources ordered from WoW. Exceptional Prices with excellent delivery 2 x 900RST loppers + 4.00 tele pole ultimate bundle. Ordered on the evening of Sat 15-Aug delivered by lunchtime on Tuesday 18-Aug (so next day delivery really!)
Ordering process was first class. Products are excellent. I'm so pleased with your service.
Wolf Garten Multi-Change Pond Net and Telescopic Handle 220-400cm is very good clearing green algae from large ponds and rescuing drones from trees. Apple picking to be tested next.
Michael Connell