World of Wolf Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend World of Wolf

How would you rate World of Wolf ?

"I phoned them on Thursday morning at 11-20am as couldn't place an order online as it kept closing down wanted to do over phone lady said someone would call me back. Nobody did ordered online this morning paid next day delivery to be told when l phoned them as details appeared all wrong on address label that next day delivery will be in 3 days time!"
Chris Hewis
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a few wolf tools and they came very quickly all wrapped well with no marks. I did get a faulty brush but this was sorted quickly and a new one was sent out. Brilliant service will not hesitate to use you again."
Barrie Newin
Verified Buyer
"I have bought from World of Wolf before and the service this time was just as good as before. Wolf products are good quality. Which speaks for itself."
Mervyn Keith
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my purchase and at a good price and very good delivery."
Neil Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"Arrived in good time, well packaged. Well made and robust product. Thank you."
"All tools work well and being inter change able helps all round they are nice and light yet strong"
Judith Wales
Verified Buyer
"The service delivery, and product were excellent as I would expect from wolf. My husband is delighted with the lopper."
Simon C F Carter
Verified Buyer
"I checked online, you had what I wanted, the price was fine & it arrived quickly. That's what makes me happy!!!!"
"The order was delivered very quickly."
Peter Black
Verified Buyer
"Good service from the staff. My first order took a couple of days to arrive good. My second order never appeared After a week I made enquiries as to where it was The problem was never explained but my order was dispatched first class the same day. Will use again."
"Ordered on internet 04/06/2018, arrived 05/06/2018 unpacked and used on the plot the same day. Works better than I had been told it would. Even the lady wife has given it a green light. Many thanks"
Graham Young
Verified Buyer
"the extension pole c/w the gutter cleaning accessories are extremely efficient,solving a few cleaning problems,many thanks, gra."
"Best prices I could find and excellent service, products first class."
Brian Littler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, great price and prompt delivery"
"By sending my leaf rake and saw in gd time and at a reasonable price. Not so gd is the fact that the saw supplied only fits extended handles and not like my previous on which also fits the short multi-tool handle and makes it much more useable. The grip is also much too bulky for the majority of hands to use without a handle. I would return it but I do need a saw for long work. Now I shall have to carry 2 saws instead of just one!"
Robin Croskery
Verified Buyer
"Quality gear, delivered promptly"
Douglas Wallace
Verified Buyer
"Recently purchased some small gardening tools. The service we received was excellent; they arrived very quickly well packaged and in good condition. We are delighted with the quality of these items."
Jason Clark
"quick secure delivery"
"Ordered the interchangeable pole and trowel as have trouble carrying everything into garden Absolutely great first lot arrived was suprised what good quality the 3 items were so ordered more. The only company that does a handle to suit most heights of people will be buying more and would recommend"
"Excellent range and at good prices. Delivery was first class. Could not fault World of Wolf. Will certainly use them again and would recommend."
World of Wolf is rated 4.77 based on 22 reviews