World of Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Wolf
Read World of Wolf Reviews

lee@wowbbq.co.uk

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy
I love my 4 metre tree loppers and pruning saw. I also bought a pair of hand loppers. Great price and very well made. All round great!
Great customer service and prompt shipment. Would definitely recommend purchasing from this companies website!
Have ordered a couple of times in the last few weeks. Every time, the order has been shipped and received within a couple of days. Excellent prices and service. Will certainly use again and recommend.
Great prices for premium products. Fantastic service(I don't often say this) ordered, shipped and delivered within 48 hours.
I phoned yesterday to ask advice on the purchase of a new pair of secateurs. I explained that I have arthritic hands that are small and weak and asked for a recommendation as I've used Wolf Garten products for years. I was advised on the professional bypass secateurs. So I went online and ordered them straight away. They have just arrived! What excellent service and I've already tried them out. They are not too heavy, nice and sharp and the spread of the handles is not too wide for my hands. Thank you so much.
Awful experience with this company. I placed an order and advised them I needed it within the five days they confirmed for delivery. I waited two days and called the company to enquire as to the status of the order. The man checked for me and advised it was being despatched the following morning and I would definitely receive it the next day. The next day in the late afternoon, I received a cursory, generic email cancelling my order as it was out of stock and offering no further assistance.
I spoke to a supervisor who could not tell me when it would next be in stock and told me they don't work from a live system and there was nothing he could do despite the assurances given by his colleague.
Do not rely on this company to deliver what you order.
Previously used Professional pruning saw(REPM) .Ordered replacement PCS370M which came quickly and 1/2 the price!. Made in Germany but the steel not same quality as the Swedish steel of the REPM. Still good value.
Ordered on the 03rd of March delivered lunchtime on the 05th of March. Excellent service will definitely use again if I need any more items. A good price as well as good service.
I bought the professional pruning saw and the handle not thinking that I would actually demolish my 25ft tree! I'm 5'2 nearly 69 year old female and I can't believe I've actually done it! nor can the neighbour.......I was quoted £150 last year to take it down, so pleased and can't quite believe the quality of these products, I've now got quite a few. The only thing I would say is that the saw needs it's own handle which I didn't realise until it arrived.
I have bought several Wolf multi-change tools. They are all excellent quality. Ordering is simple and items delivered with a couple of days. Great service, great products. Highly recommended.
Superb service.I ordered before 2 pm and the tools were with me the following morning!
Very pleased with the price and free delivery. Would use again.
Good service delivered on time. Like the products which improve our efficiency in the orchards. We prune 1500 trees a year and the RR44 a great help.

Chris Tarran
Very good product, Ordered Friday delivered Monday, very fast, would use again.
Super fast delivery and such a good price the rake is so sturdy and does an amazing job
I have a few Wolf Garten tools acquired over the years and decided to buy a few more bits and pieces. I could not find a better price on line and my order arrived next day,well packed with postage and packing included in the price. Fantastic service. Thank you so much.
Excellent service. Ordered Tuesday afternoon and delivered 9 am Thursday morning and it was cheaper than Amazon.
Great bit of kit just in time for frozen ground cuts through like butter
quick delivery, kept well informed. Best tools out there for a professional gardener.
Arrived next day - excellent quality tool.
World of Wolf is rated 4.86 based on 723 reviews