World of Wolf Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend World of Wolf

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Delivery and packaging was excellent. Upgrading the rest of my garden tools to add to the Wolf Garten tools I already have. Obviously I am very happy with them, getting them at a discount price was most welcome."
"I’ve recently ordered new wolf secateurs, they arrived very fast and combined with great price, comfortable fit and perfect cut, there’s no doubt about quality"
"This is a splendid saw blade, we already had the smaller one but we needed to cut slightly larger branches. This is a very good saw, I can cut through branches as quickly with this as with our chain saw but without all the set up time and changes of clothing. Price is perfect."
"I’m running a one-man band gardening business in Surrey. My WG hand and combi tools collection is brilliant, and getting bigger all the time. Fantastic for reducing transport weight, great functionality, great build and tremendous reassurance of their guarantees should you ever need that - hardly ever!"
"I was surprised and delighted with the speedy delivery and quality of the Wolf garten extendable handle with pruning sqw"
"Ordered Sunday. Delivered Tuesday. Have owned Wolf Garten tools for years. Amazing quality and these look no different. Nuff said!!!"
"Quick efficient service...very happy with our purchase and delivery"
"Goods came next day and courier even read the request as to where to put as I was out. So cannot fault the whole ordering and delivery process."
"I ordered some tools from World of Wolf for Christmas presents. I found the whole process very easy."
"Great products that look as though they’ll see me through a lifetime of gardening."
"Easy to order ,good product, have ordered before delivery was prompt"
"Great service and good value on the sale items"
"Great product and delivery, will be ordering more!"
"Replacement saw after last one dropped in the pond. Excellent tool."
"I bought these tools as a Christmas gift for a friend. I already own a comprehensive collection of the Wolf tools with various handles and have had them for years. They are resilient, easy to store and very good to handle. Delivery of the new tools was prompt and trouble free and I expect I will buy more to add to both collections. It was an added bonus that every item had been reduced in price. Thank you"
"Prompt service excellent quality tool"
"Fast efficient service quick delivery by RM. Love WOLF I have used no other for the last 20 years."
"Terrific product range & great prices Very quick delivery Really pleased with purchase"
"As with all Wolf Garten tools, the tree lopper is excellent, makes pruning the trees easy"
"excellent service,helpful on the phone quick delivery, many thanks Ian"
World of Wolf is rated 4.88 based on 327 reviews