World of Wolf Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Wolf

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Most people, just like me, will buy a piece of specialised and expensive gardening equipment with research and comparison and the latter is not just concerning price, but also functionality. I bought a Wofe Garten Extending pole, and angled, adjustable lopper or pruner, and a saw and a 'bundle' and my principal reason was that I needed a tall cutting platform, with the high pole, and also a large cutting diameter. The market has many telescopic pruners, and most cut at around 30mm, but others around 32mm. I was going to buy a Fiskar's at 32mm, which had marvelous reviews, but then thoughts, ''German quality, and a good local company selling the product, AND 40mm, for cutting!'' So, I bought the bundle. 5* for quick dispatch, as it arrived the next day. It all looked fine, but the contraption that is the pruner, with red corded string, and blades etc, felt far too heavy to be held up on a 2m pole, let alone the fully extended 4m pole, AND my arms adding another 2m! Anyway, I put it together, and out to the Eucalyptus tree that this was intended for, and extended the pole to 4m and found my first branch and it must have been around 30mm and I pulled the cord, and the blades moved and bit, and then I had to use more pull and force on the cord, 4m away from me, and nothing! The blade could not do as it was supposed to, as the sheer physics involved prevented it! I was too far away, with less and less torque or power on the cord pull to effectively create the necessary strength to cut. So, I gave up, moved to a smaller diameter branch, probably around 20mm and hurray! It cut! I found I could do some, but nothing above 30mm and became annoyed with 40mm, as the blade would barely go through a 1/4 of the branch. I had to resort to trying to cut up to 6m using the saw, on the pole, and with great difficulty, as my tree had branches that needed cutting growing vertically, NOT horizontally. So, my big job? Ruined, with angled cuts, and that took me so long, with too much effort, because the lopper or pruner 'boasted' 40mm, when it could barely manage 30mm! So, I contacted World of Wolfe Garten and told them all I have put here, and that was almost a week ago, and I am still waiting for authorisation to return a product that I consider makes over zealous claims. If Wolfe Garten 'think' this can cut 40mm, surely they should only state, ''Up to 40mm, and dependent on factors, such as density and consistency''. Even if a buyer is taking this for 'up to 30mm' they should be very aware it is NOT for the less strong. I am a fit, middle aged male, and have strong arms, and used to building work, and I found the item top-heavy, with the lopper on, and also tiring after a while, and again simple physics, a weight held in the hands is natural and understandable weight, and at 500mm it feel heavier, as it is further away, and so different muscles are being used, and at 2m those muscles work harder, and more control is lost, and at 4m the head feels totally heavy, almost ten times more than it feels on the ground, and just trying to hold and guide a pole that length is difficult! Hence, the need for precise and light cutting, with a diameter that is actually achievable and not based on advertising. I am sorry, but in principal, I found this not fit for purpose, as MY purpose was cutting up to 40mm, vertical branches, and this item does not do that."
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 264 reviews