World of Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Wolf
Read World of Wolf Reviews

lee@wowbbq.co.uk

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy
I have not tried the loppers yet so I cant feedback on its suitability.
I had several attempts by email to confirm with your office if the loppers came with a spare AND what tools I would need to tighten the nuts and bolts if they came loose.
I asked this as I had purchased a set from another supplier and the nuts and bolts had loosened after 5 minutes of usuage.I sent them back.
Wolf have been reccomended to me by many gardeners so Im sure we will be OK.
Used to be an Amazon Prime member but from issues purchasing your products from third parties have cancelled my membership. Price was better directly with yo You urselves and good to get free shipping. However no email confirmation of order, no email when trying to reset password, no idea of delivery tracking, no idea regarding potential returns policy, etc. Shame good price including delivery decent website but completely lacking all facilities offered with Amazon.
Products arrived promptly and seem to work well.
An email of 22 June has still not been replied to.
The weight of the Adjustable Anvil Tree Lopper at the end of an extended pole (2.56kg) makes using this tool a very tiring experience.
After a short time of trying to hold the pole steady with one hand whilst pulling on the handle with the other becames difficult. I soon discovered It was not always possible to rest the lopper or pole on a branch which would have made the job easer.
Also, whilst working on a large apple tree, I was unable to cut through any branch over 30mm.
Delivery was quick, and had a call before telling me one item out of stock but would be with me a week later. 2 1/2 weeks later no delivery or contact. Phoned today to be told manufacturing problem and could be another 2 weeks. As a Xmas present didn't want to chance not getting so changed order. Package sent same day. Would have been nice for more contact re the delay earlier and not me having to chase hence only 3* otherwise could have been 5
Goods received on time and a good price but one item received with some damage, Emailed the World Of Wolf after opening the parcel but as yet had no response.
One item was missing on delivery. I immediately telephoned and after some interrogation was told one would be put in the post. After a week waiting I have telephoned again to find they have no record of our conversation or the missing item. Disappointing.
Haven't had chance to try it yet - will reserve judgement. Not impressed with lack of instructions supplied. Packaging very amateur.
Postage too high
Range of items was good. Delivery was quick. Return was arranged quickly. 21 days to receive a refund is not okay though! I was told it could take up to 28 days, so felt lucky to get it quicker. But given that it takes minutes to refund a payment via Paypal there is no excuse for this level of delay.
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 715 reviews