World of Wolf Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Wolf

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy

"Excellent product, does the job very well. Have docked a star as was not informed of delivery which resulted in the courier having to make two trips."
"The service was very efficient, order received quickly. The quality of the tools is superb. My only slight criticism is that printed instructions for use are not enclosed, and it is a bit time consuming to have to go back to the website to watch the video!!"
"Good overall but you still have to bend quite low to get a good grip of the moss due to the angle of the teeth."
"My only frustration was that as I missed ticking a box when checking out, it wiped all the info had put in....three times !!!! Nearly didn't bother completing the order. So glad I did though. The delivery was quick and to the time scale advised. I ordered the telescopic pole and the hooked saw attachment. We cut down 2 large oak tree boughs and several branches at the weekend......excellent 😊 Saved a fortune on a tree surgeon. Fabulous quality...and very sharp !"
"Very good products at a very good price. The review would have been very good except for the packaging which had totally detached from the rest of the box leaving the top of the telescopic handle exposed and doubts if all the items were still in the box."
"Hi there, I was pleased with your website and the price is good, the items arrived quickly. I've not used the items yet but they look good quality. One thing I will say the packaging was not great , the smaller item tree cutters was just floating around in the box no protection from getting damaged at all, I was lucky it was not damaged in transit. Thank you Paul Tanton"
"I purchased the 4m pole pruner, which I admit was a pretty impressive tool, however have not used it yet. I would have given it 5 stars, but unable to as I felt it was poorly packaged, the package was open on each end and on the side, this could have happened in transit! Perhaps packing should be reviewed? I would still buy from world of wolf, hopefully taking note of my comments."
"Everything a bit over-packed but delivered free and on time. I've been using Wolf tools for years and (though probably a bit overpriced) they are generally reliable and (in the case of the multi-change system) very versatile."
"All good shame don’t provide for delivery to the Isle of Man, but products are worth sending to relatives to U.K. mainland and the for them to deliver."
"Twice asked for a invoice for my accounts.still not heard back from you .so not good .emailed envoice today .thank you"
"Easy to order on line Prompt delivery however it wasn’t left by the door as requested the note was on the front of the package However I would order again"
"Lots of different tools that you might not find elsewhere, however the packaging for postage could be improved."
"Product quality is good. No instructions on assembling the Adjustable Anvil Tree Lopper to the Multi-Change Cord Tidy / Multi-Change Telescopic Handle...but found your video online. I struggled to use at first - I couldn't understand why the black handle on the Cord Tidy wasn't gripping when |I tried to lop a branch. Now I can see that you have fitted the black handle on the cord upside down! I guess I can untie the loop and put the handle on the right way round, but surprised that you have shipped to me with the Cord Tidy incorrectly assembled!"
"Good service from the staff. My first order took a couple of days to arrive good. My second order never appeared After a week I made enquiries as to where it was The problem was never explained but my order was dispatched first class the same day. Will use again."
"By sending my leaf rake and saw in gd time and at a reasonable price. Not so gd is the fact that the saw supplied only fits extended handles and not like my previous on which also fits the short multi-tool handle and makes it much more useable. The grip is also much too bulky for the majority of hands to use without a handle. I would return it but I do need a saw for long work. Now I shall have to carry 2 saws instead of just one!"
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 260 reviews