World of Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Wolf
Read World of Wolf Reviews

lee@wowbbq.co.uk

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy
Although the website currently is very clear about what to expect during the current coronavirus situation, this was not the case when I originally placed the order, culminating in repeated attempts at contact being missed. As such I cannot give a 5 star review due to the poor initial communication. Once I did actually get hold.of someone, the service was very good, and although the items took a while to arrive (just barely within the quoted 15 days), they were exactly what I wanted and are a great help in the garden.
Hi Phil,

I'm sorry if this information is not clear enough but our website does state that as a consequence of COVID-19 that you may experience and should therefore expect delays to both the dispatch and the delivery of your order. This is a direct consequence of necessary distancing practices and staff shortages which are required to keep everybody safe.

However, we are proud to say that most orders are still being delivered within the advertised 14 day time frame. To achieve this we are all having to pull together and the full team here are packing orders throughout the day and into the evening too.

With our customer support team spending most of their time packing orders; there has been a delay in responding to emails. I'm really sorry about this but trust you can understand why this is necessary. We ask you to kindly remove this review, your order has already been shipped via Royal Mail and should arrive very soon.
Good value and prompt delivery. Will use WofW again.
The wonderful world of wolf is full of knicks and knacks
They are so many things for the garden
Like, rakes, and hoes, and things for getting between cracks.
Delivered in in good time.
Good product at a fair price, delivery as stated however I did not get a confirmation of order e-mail.
good tools have a few now good service buy some more
What sped of delivery, we already have your tools and bought these for a friend who has just acquired and allotment.as we are pleased with ours
Good prices.
A well designed and easy to use WEB site.
A superfast delivery. Arrived the next day.
The link to the carriers tracking page did not work
Good item will come in handy and exactly as described, delivery with no problem, what else do you want?
Very fast delivery but packaging not very good, just in a long cardboard box but no padding.
Very happy with Wolf Garten products, decided to order direct as there was little difference in price, arrived very quickly and I am very pleased although a little alarmed with the packaging as one of the rake prongs was sticking out of the plastic it was wrapped in. I was surprised it wasn't broken, I have pictures!
Used you tube to work out hiw to set the tool up - and it worked really well Was very impressed
Ordered on Tuesday pm delivered on Thursday am. Item was what I wanted so will certainly use them again. My only comment is that you don’t get a order confirmation until the item has been dispatched.
I found the telephone support excellent. The goods arrived as agreed and paid for and were well packed.

The website ordering process was most confusing and I had to threaten to go elsewhere before a helpful assistant identified the confusion on my third phone of the attempted transaction.

Your website nearly cost you £108 in this one transaction. I am still not sure if I received a £10 refund to which I was entitled from PayPal?
Very good quick delivery. Appears to be exactly as I expected and do the job I intend to use it for. Only arrived 2 days ago so not used it as yet.
This review is really just a comment about the speed of delivery which was very good. The products are ordered are not damaged. Haven't tried them out yet but I'm sure they'll do the job as before.
Everything was fine with the ordering process and the items arrived in good time. The kit was just the job.

We were out when the delivery arrived. The confusion with the delivery driver delivering to the options I had provided was a bit of a pain.
Good prices, quick delivery, comprehensive selection.
Excellent product, does the job very well. Have docked a star as was not informed of delivery which resulted in the courier having to make two trips.
The service was very efficient, order received quickly. The quality of the tools is superb.
My only slight criticism is that printed instructions for use are not enclosed, and it is a bit time consuming to have to go back to the website to watch the video!!
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 580 reviews