World of Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Wolf
Read World of Wolf Reviews

lee@wowbbq.co.uk

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy
I bought the professional pruning saw and the handle not thinking that I would actually demolish my 25ft tree! I'm 5'2 nearly 69 year old female and I can't believe I've actually done it! nor can the neighbour.......I was quoted £150 last year to take it down, so pleased and can't quite believe the quality of these products, I've now got quite a few. The only thing I would say is that the saw needs it's own handle which I didn't realise until it arrived.
I have bought several Wolf multi-change tools. They are all excellent quality. Ordering is simple and items delivered with a couple of days. Great service, great products. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with the price and free delivery. Would use again.
Very good product, Ordered Friday delivered Monday, very fast, would use again.
Super fast delivery and such a good price the rake is so sturdy and does an amazing job
I have a few Wolf Garten tools acquired over the years and decided to buy a few more bits and pieces. I could not find a better price on line and my order arrived next day,well packed with postage and packing included in the price. Fantastic service. Thank you so much.
Excellent service. Ordered Tuesday afternoon and delivered 9 am Thursday morning and it was cheaper than Amazon.
Great bit of kit just in time for frozen ground cuts through like butter
quick delivery, kept well informed. Best tools out there for a professional gardener.
Arrived next day - excellent quality tool.
Excellent service item delivered super quick and great product.
Top service..ordered 2 items late afternoon and they arrived next morning on standard delivery..will use again
We were looking to replace our trusted loppers, as they had been permanently "borrowed" by our son. To be fair, we had had them for 10 years (a Wolf pair) so it was probably about time to look for a replacement. Very impressed with the range of products on the Wolf website, and the prices, so ordered a new pair. They arrived within 48 hours and appear very robust and I am sure that they will be more than up to the jobs we have in mind for them.
Fast delivery ,what more would you ask.
I have had lots of Wolf Garten gardening tools from WofW. They are most often cheaper than Amazon plus free delivery at the moment. Less pricey than ebay too. Even during the pandemic, delivery has been fine. I would recommend them to any gardeners who want high quality products.
Excellent products delivered quickly
Excellent service. Secateurs arrived within 48 hours by carrier. And they were very well packed.
Would buy from seller again.
Super fast delivery for quality products, ordered yesterday in the afternoon and delivered to the NE of Scotland by lunchtime today well done to your despatch team and your couriers at this time.
Good price,fast delivery, great tools
Top quality at good prices, delivered for free... very quickly.
I've used Wolf garden tools for 20 years. Some of which I'm using still.
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 715 reviews