World of Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Wolf
Read World of Wolf Reviews

lee@wowbbq.co.uk

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fantastic service and price - placed order on 18th May received all items on 22nd May. Will definitely use this site again. Highly recommend.
Ordered on May7th received on May 12th very pleased with item and delivery.
Absolutely delighted. I ordered on Monday expecting a bit of a wait given the current coronavirus condtions and to my great surprise my package arrived on Wednesday. Great price, great service. Recommended.
Fantastic products of highest quality. Very quick delivery despite current restrictions too.
I purchased the wheeled lawn scarifier/moss remover, extra wide rake and 1.4 m handle.
They arrived today so I got straight to work with them.
The scarifier made short and much less tiring work of large lawn and works brilliantly. The extra wide rake is great too as its angle allows for a push pull operation and nothing gets missed.
All items are very sturdy and constructed from high quality stainless steel apart from handle which is solid wood and metal. The tool change is effortless and is held strong, a simple push of button releases the tool.
Cannot recommend highly enough.
Quick delivery even in these testing times, amazing bit of kit.
Clear web site, fair pricing, good packaging and fast delivery. I would use them again.
I am happy to retract my previous review.. I have now received a full explanation about the current situation and happy to hear that my order is on its way.
I am happy to retract my review as I have now received a full explanation of the current situation. Looking forward to receiving my Wolf Garten tools
I am happy to be retracting my previous review, as the company has gone out of its way to explain the situation and cleared up the confusion..

well done
Ordered my purchase on the 4th April and received on the 14th , good considering it was over a bank holiday, purchase exactly what I expected great value Thanks
I received my order within 2 or 3 days of placing it on-line. I was very pleased; the package was large & bulky so I thought it might take longer to arrive than it actually did -thank you! I'm also pleased that I ordered directly from World of Wolf UK because their prices are very reasonable & received a discount by buying a bundle of items.
Royal Mail have just delivered my Wolf Garten Multi-Change® Adjustable Anvil Tree Lopper, took a day or two longer than normal but great considering the current 'lock down'. Congrats to World of Wolf Garten for keeping open for orders and grateful to Royal Mail for keeping businesses on the go. 28/03/2020
ordered Thursday pm arrived Friday am. Cracking service keep it up and keep well.
Quick and efficient service had everything I wanted in stock all came with a prompt delivery
Order placed on Thursday mid afternoon, received the next day less than 24hrs. Exceptional service and just what I needed at a good price. Recommended and will use again.
Excellent service, very easy to order on line, kept you informed when it was despatched. Pruning saw looks very well made and so far so good, with a very long reach. Would recommend world of wolf to anyone
Very quick and efficient service
prompt service, good products
They supply tough tools for heavy use.
Very prompt delivery and everything I wanted was in stock.
Not actually used anything yet, but seems very well made.
World of Wolf is rated 4.88 based on 567 reviews