World of Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Wolf
Read World of Wolf Reviews

lee@wowbbq.co.uk

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy
If you like the tracking number not to work, no answers to your emails asking when the second box will be delivered (couldn’t send as one shipment for some reason, but that was not an issue), so then have to call up yourselves to ask what is happening only to not be told anything other than courier will deliver/courier will call you/no they we will not call you back etc etc... well then go ahead and use these patronising world of wolf money grabbing/politeness lacking people of a world lacking in descent customer services. Communication is all that matters. I would be happy to wait two weeks for the items, honestly, what I don’t like is phones that don’t answer, told to wait for a courier to call who takes 2 days to finally call, a cant be bothered “customer service” gent on the “service” number and to waste my time chasing for info that is not forth coming. Yes you were patronising on the phone to me today and no I will not use you again. Politeness and owning a problem goes a long way in customer services and having my money is not a right to be rude or not bothered. Shame on you and try and learn from this or what’s the point other than selling stuff?
Poor show!
Hi Mat,

The team and I were all disappointed to see your comments.

Whilst you did threaten to leave us a bad review, we had hoped that you would change your mind.

We do not take kindly to customers who try to bully us on the phone and then leave personal comments online in an attempt to further upset our team. Using terms like patronising / rude / money grabbing / indecent is wholly unnecessary and frankly, not true. As such we felt compelled to respond to you here.

Your order was shipped on time, it was delivered on time, as far we know it arrived in perfect condition. The delivery service that you selected is our free standard 3-4 working day option, this is untracked.

However, as per your request; we organised for the courier to call you to provide tracking information. This was attempted on a few occasions but sadly you didn't pick up. A voicemail was then left for you, something you initially denied receiving, later confirmed by you to the courier.

We feel that you've not been very fair with us and hope that on reflection you will decide to remove this review. However, should you feel that your comments are appropriate, we hope that prospective customers will be reassured by our response.

We take pride in our professional team of product experts and the 5* service that we provide, you'll see this backed up by more than 300 5* star reviews.
Quick delivery even in these testing times, amazing bit of kit.
Just used the professional pruning saw with extending handle and it did a great job on my overgrown tree. Should have bought it years ago!
Free postage and arrived the next day.
Bought a wolf telescopic pole this item came within 3 working days, smooth transaction good price. Many thanks
I have used a 37cm patio brush for cleaning kennel walls/floors/doors for about 4 years. I use it for about 2-3 hours a day and it is still as good as when I first bought it. I am buying another one (as well as the one I already have) and would definitely recommend.
First class products and the service was excellent as well
No complaints. Fast delivery.
Ordered an extending pole 220-400cm and was delivered the next day, free of charge. Very pleased with quality of product and ease of use. I would definitely use this company again. Thankyou.
How does one get e-mail from WorldofWolf and any service.
Dispatch of orders great - but no email acknowledgement of order.
Subsequent emails - no reply.
Request for label/courier to send items back for refund - no reply.
Telephone? No! it says to email!
Tried to discuss making order, but told you are not interested !!
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 579 reviews