Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road,

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
It's a wonderful scooter it has a long distance and good speed
Excellent service and lovely staff - will definitely use again and recommend - thank you 😘
Customer service was brilliant starting from my initial phone call to a lovely lady who explained everything very clearly.
We collected the wheelchair ourselves. It was spotless. We were then given a very explanatory demonstration on how to use it,
and the staff member even gave us explicit directions to the nearest tube station. Hiring it helped our 93 yr old Mum enjoy her weekend visit to London. Thanks very much team . Will highly recommend you.
Simple and good customer service
Friendly and extremely efficient.
Wheelfreedom came to our aid when my Wife had a problem with her knee and couldn’t walk for 3 months. Fast, efficient and very polite the hired wheelchair was delivered very quickly and also picked up and returned as soon as it wasn’t required anymore. We would highly recommend Wheelfreedom to anyone in your time of need.
this was the third time we have hired from you and I have got to say it was plain sailing a simple process and very reasonable thank you very much
I called Wheel Freedom after my husband broke his leg. They were helpful on the phone and the rental price was very reasonable. The wheelchair arrived the next morning and was collected with minimal fuss when we had finished with it. For anyone needing assistance, for a short or more prolonged period, I would highly recommend this company.
Excellent service all round! Very pleasant and helpful telephone advice, followed by prompt and efficient wheelchair delivery and collection. Will happily recommend Wheelfreedom in future!
Excellent service at a good price.
Very informative assistance given at booking, wheelchair in good condition & reliable delivery & return.
Excellent service.
Great.. called on a Friday morning, collected within a few hours. Great staff and easy to use. Thanks
Excellent service. Delivered and collected promptly. Easy to unpack and assemble. Very good telephone manner. I would use Wheelfreedom again if ever needed. I recommend them without any hesitation.
Broke my ankle so needed a wheelchair to hire. Wheelfreedom delivered the next day. Wheelchair was perfect and when I no longer needed it, it was picked up smoothly. Very easy to deal with at a stressful time
As a first time hirer of a wheelchair from Wheelfreedom I cannot praise them highly enough. I found them pleasant and easy to deal with, the wheelchair I hired for my visiting relative was in excellent condition and easy to use. The cost of hire was very reasonable and the delivery and collection service did what they were supposed to do in the time specified. I'll be using Wheelfreedom again.
It was ideal for a period when my wife had very little mobility - prior to a successful Replacement Hip operation.
Immaculate wheelchair delivered and collected on time.
Extremely helpful and professional. Thank you for your help.
Nothing but praise for this lovely company. I made a panicked, last minute out of hours call for a wheelchair as my daughter had broken her foot days before we were to set off on holiday.
Thank you for being so nice and for your fab wheelchair which visited the zoo in Royan and the aquarium in La Rochelle!
Gemma
(10073) - Posted 1 year ago
excellent service, wheelchair exactly as per description. Delivered when they said it would be, easy to unpack and put together. Easy to arrange collection, simple to pack away and collected when they said. Would not hesitate to use again or recommend.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,734 reviews