Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road,

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Wheelfreedom were excellent from start to finish. Caring staff who explained everything to me. Used wheelchair on holiday in Florida for my wife who was waiting for a knee operation and was the best thing we ever did. Got her about and was light and easy to collapse, would definitely recommend them for future use.
Fantastic service - from the initial knowledgeable phone call to the delivery & uplift, first class. And I live in rural Perthshire so a fair distance away! Your wheelchair made a huge difference to my (hopefully limited) time incapacitated - well done and thank you. It was a pleasure to deal with such an efficient company.
Thanks to this power chair i am now able to roam around freely which has changed my life for the positive.
What a superb service. Easy to order, reasonable rates and flexible timescale for hire. Wheelchair was perfect for short term use after operation. Comfortable, light and easy to fold. I don't know what I would have done without it. Thank you and such a great idea!
My mother is 86 years old and she is dearly lived by her children. sYour service was absolutely fantastic!! You were on time and tryst worthy. I shall definitely tell others about your service
The service of this company and the quality of the wheelchairs has to be second to none. I would wholeheartedly recommend them. Thank you Wheel Freedom, you have helped us twice now, and we are very grateful for the convenient and efficient service you have given us.
Excellent service, the wheelchair was delivered within the time specified, it was in very good condition and easy to operate although slightly heavier then expected
It was also not as compact when folded as expected ( was told it would fit into the boot of a mini)
However, very satisfied with the service and would highly recommend the company - delivery charge of £15 each for delivery and collection however seems a bit excessive
(10073) - Posted 1 year ago
Really good service, very happy with the dealings we had with wheelfreedom and would recommend them.
Hired a knee Walker after an ankle operation what an amazing product made life so much easier than using awful crutches. I would highly recommend this item and the amazing service this company provides.
Amazing service, fast delivery, fast collection. We ordered a small size chair, forgetting the space need for a blanket, the company collected the small chair and delivered a wider one the next day, free of charge. We will definitely use Wheelfreedom again should the need arise.
With the state of the NHS right now they couldn’t give me a wheelchair after a motorbike accident. Wheel freedom was perfect, one phone call and they arranged delivery and collection. Good quality chair that was ideal to help me go on a family holiday. Well priced. Highly recommended!
Outstanding Service from this company. Would highly recommend them.
I hired a knee walker from Wheel Freedom following ankle surgery and having to be non-weight bearing for 6 weeks. I cannot recommend the scooter enough! I was able to move around easily on the ground floor at home and I took it into work and scooted round there. The company were great - the scooter arrived next day and arranging pick up was simple.
Fantastic quick service, The knee walker allowed my daughter to start university with a broken ankle
Would so recommend them
Great company, very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend them.
excellent service as always
It is the second time I have used Wheelfreedom. I think this is a great service. Prompt delivery and pick up, no fuss and the wheelchair was perfect for the purpose.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION COMPLETELY ON TIME. THIS WHEELCHAIR WAS AN ABSOLUTE BLESSING WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MANAGE ON CRUTCHES.
My name is Josephine Carreras, I am 92 years old, and after a stroke, I contacted wheel Freedom, as I needed to regain independence and mobility.
They advised on which mobility scooter would be best for me, and have always dealt efficiently and promptly with servicing and punctures.
Sue recently arranged the hire of an ordinary wheelchair, for me, and it was delivered and collected very promptly, when I no longer needed it.
We ordered two wheelchairs for an event our organisation was attending.
The chairs were ordered and delivered as requested on the date specified with an efficient and speedy service.
The chairs arrived in an easily part assembled fashion making them easy to transport.
After the event the chairs were simply disassembled returned to their carrier boxes along with the paperwork
Upon arranging the collection date both chairs were collected promptly and efficiently on time
Confirmation of despatch and receipt was received from Wheelfreedom the following day
Can’t recommend them highly enough. Will certainly use them again.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,734 reviews