Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 30th May 2022
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 25th April 2022
Ersida Hasani
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Rebecca Dean
My decision to hire a manual wheelchair from Wheelfreedom for use on my holiday in Devon proved to be a high point in my holiday planning. Having the wheel chair with me meant my mobility was greatly improved,giving me more time to get on and enjoy the holiday. A large part of this is down to the positive attitude of the company. Along with the friendly and efficient attitude of the customer support team this made the hiring process go like a dream, special mention to Debbie and Sue who both supported my requests in a sunny and delightful way. The chair was delivered to and collected from the reception of my holiday accommodation as agreed making the process totally worry free.
A really first class service . Easy to use service and good communication from start to finish of contract . I would not Go anywhere else for wheelchairs . The pricing is perfect and fair . Swift delivery , swift collection . FIRST CLASS .
Kind friendly staff from beginning My Powerchair being delivered
Very good service and reasonable rental rates too.
Very smooth process from start to finish, thank you
So easy to read all the details on the website. When speaking to the agent to order they were thoroughly professional yet friendly and understanding. My order was placed most efficiently and emails confirming delivery received. Sadly further complications led me to cancel the order yet again handled so professionally and refund received well ahead of expectations. I will ensure that I keep this contact for potential future use.
All contacts with Wheelfreedom pleasant and efficient. Wheelchair delivery worked smoothly. Wheelchair as expected, lived up to expectations. Returning the wheelchair no problem. Remember that you'll need a good, solid cushion if you're going to be pushed along a canal. towpath! Thanks, Whheelfreedom
Very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service and a pleasure to deal with.
I received very prompt response to my request and the time to be delivered to my home address. Thank you for your help.I would recommend your company to all who require your services. All the staff who dealt with my order were not only efficient but polite. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you so much.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Wheelfreedom is a fantastic company. Their phone service was exceptiional. Before contacting them, I had contacted other companies, and they did not have anything available for months. When I found Wheelfreedom, I didn't realy expect better, but Sue reassured me that they had a lot available. So I made the reservation. The price was good. Even though we needed it for only a week and they had a two-week minimum, I still thought the price was fair. And that included them delivering to and picking it up from our hotel. What nice service! So they did everything they promised, the chair looked to be new and practically moved itself, it was so easy and light to push. We are really happy with Wheelfreedom and look forward to enlisting their services again.
The wheelchair was just perfect for my guest. It enabled her to get to places with us that would have been restrictive for her. Delivery and pickup were right on time.
The customer service from Kelly at wheelfreedom was amazing no pressure to buy just great advice and I love my scooter itโ€™s perfect if you have mobility issues this is definitely the company to go to scooter delivered promptly and great aftercare
Fantastic service, fab quality wheelchair and excellent customer service. Delivery and collection was so easy, I would highly recommend.
The mobility scooter has opened my life again. I can go shopping more than once a day. I visit friends. All in all it's given me my confidence back.
Excellent, friendly service by all staff.
Excellent service would recommend
Very friendly and professional service with quick delivery! Made my mums stay so much more enjoyable. Thanks!
A really good service that made an enormous difference for us. Next day delivery is great too.
A broken hip in March (the latest in a long line of injuries) made me re-think how I got around as a long-term crutch user. I needed to eliminate my risk factor. I read several reviews on-line for Wheelfreedom which were very favourable. I made an appointment and a couple of days later I was in the Showroom. Being a first-time user I didn't quite know what to expect and was feeling a little anxious to say the least. We were welcomed by Martin and immediately I was put at ease, he went through the many options available to me and put no pressure on me to make a decision. After trying out 3 or 4 active chairs I opted for the very lightweight Quickie Krypton R. Six weeks later and I took delivery of my first active chair. I'm well chuffed - I've got my independence back. Thanks Guys ! Oh and they do a great Cappuchino too
I like everything about this company, from the friendly and knowledgeable staff on the phone, to the next day delivery of an excellent wheelchair and the simplicity of the contract and arranging the return of the wheelchair.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.9 based on 2,221 reviews