Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
Excellent communication from the team. Oase pump much more economical to run than my previous cheap pump. Very happy. Thank you
Very happy with delivery, instructions and operation so far - pleased with my purchase
Hi, new filters not fitted yet but will get back to you when up and running
The staff at Water Garden were really knowledgeable and helpful. We were replacing a 20+ year old pump which was no longer available and they supplied a replacement with similar specifications, made in Germany and with an impressive pedigree. We found that we also needed some specialised hose connectors. Everything was carefully packaged and arrived quickly.
It's only beena couple f weeks, but so far so good...
Product was bang on great delivery pond was Crystal Clear within a week
As described, good quality and I would think long lasting
Very good , prompt service resulted in my order arriving within 2 days . While awaiting my order I bailed out the small pond with the suspected leak . The large patch which covered various holes made by reed roots 5 years ago was not the leak culprit , but 2 small patches were . These I repaired yesterday . Problem solved !
Just fixed this up and everything seems spot on.
This was a replacement for an earlier version and it is excellent. Ordering & delivery was Brill. Many thanks
Excellent service. Very pleased with all items and Bradley was a pleasure to deal with.
Works a treat! The Fish have never been happier as they all have smiles on there faces.
Arrived next working day, had few issues with uv light, spoke to them on live chat at first, they help sort this out over the phone without any fuss. thank you
Very helpful staff. Useful information answered. All connected up now working fine. Will recommend. Thanks
Fantastic service and fantastic products
Water Garden 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Knowledgeable and friendly and helpful, will definitely be back if I have any pond issues
I contacted Water Garden and explained what I needed to ensure I had all the parts I required for my back garden project. Very friendly and gave great advices. Parts arrived well packed and on time. Thank you very much for your help.
This is blooming amazing..........
I couldn’t find the correct combination of adapter’s and tail hoses from anywhere other than this firm, very good quality and worth paying a bit extra. Good service and delivery.
Water Garden 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Problem developed with cleaning of Filtomatic . Discussed with Andy . His assessment and general guidance excellent . Examined sludge pump etc and discussed further . Order for new sludge pump and control panel placed . All delivered promptly . Now fitted and all working effectively. Many thanks for the confidence building support . Chris W.
Water Garden is rated 4.86 based on 1,460 reviews