Water Garden Reviews

Categories:
Gardening
Home & Garden

Telephone

How would you rate Water Garden ?

"The service and telephone advice were excellent. The product also appears to be good quality and works well. My only complaint regarding the pump was that it is the nearest available replacement for my 1600 Oase model which failed after 7 years and to adapt it to fit the existing pipework was very awkward and difficult but nevertheless it now seems to be functioning correctly with no leakage. I can't see why Oase need to alter the geometry when older models are superceded."
"Have fitted it to my fountain and is great, but bought it to replace my old 4000 pump, was surprised it was half the size of my 4000 unit."
"Great service - great support"
"Excellent service on telephone - goods were despatched same day and arrived nest day. Replacement UV lamp and filters fitted shortly after - our fish can now see where they are going again! Thank you very much"
"Dyofix Pond Black applied very easily to very troublesome Blanketweed 2-3 weeks ago with excellent results-- Pro-tem- How long will it last? Problem - revealed copious Duckweed! Have yu got an answer for that one? thanks, DB."
"dealt with my order quickly over the phone. But had to remind them of free delivery as quoted on web site."
"I was very pleased with this reservoir it hold a good amount of water to allow for evaporation so your not topping up all the time. It's strong and the grid for the top of the reservoir is just right. ( I used it for a waterfall feature."
"exactly what I was looking for. the delivery was quick. I would use water garden again."
"Excellent advice and service, pump made a massive improvement to my pond, would definitely recommend and I’ll be using them again😁👍"
"BRILLIANT SERVICE, ASSISTANT WAS MOST HELPFUL, WOULD FULLY RECOMMEND WATER GARDEN. MY PURCHASE ARRIVED WHEN STATED IT WOULD I WAS KEPT INFORMED OF DELIVERY TIME AND DATE AND IT ARRIVED VERY SECURELY PACKED, VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE. THANK YOU WATER GARDEN FOR A FIRST CLASS SERVICE."
"Very efficient service with easy to navigate website"
"Items were given much too high value on customs declaration, so incurring high tax, so goods not yet collected from post office. Ongoing attempt at this end to sort it out."
"Excellent service, we chose to visit the warehouse, the staff could not have been more helpful, finding seats for us to sit down and listening to what we wanted to do. There was no pushy selling, we suggestions were given to us on the various options available. The products were not cheap but the quality was excellent. My pond has been transformed, everything that I was sold I now know I needed. The pond is clear and the fish much healthier"
"Very quick delivery, even though opted for the free option. Took notice of my note saying if poss, please deliver quickly. Thank you"
"I was given excellent advice. I wanted to buy a new impeller but I was advised that this may not solve my pumps problem and I may then have to buy a new pump. I bought a new pump and was impressed with the rapid next day delivery. I managed to sell my old not working pump as someone wanted the cage. My new pump is working much better than the old one. The pond is clear and the fish are happy! Many thanks for the advice and service. Kind REgards Ray Grange"
"Fast service, good communication."
"Well made fountain that gives a great show. The filter was broken when it arrived but a replacement was received within 48 hours. Excellent service."
"THE COMPANY IS RELIABLE AND DELIVERS THE PRODUCT ADVERTISED"
"Than you for a brilliant service Part fitts perfectly Thank you John"
"Cannot speak too highly regarding the advice and help provided by Bradley Greenwood of Technical Sales, Water Garden Ltd. He provided a comprehensive and patient response to my various queries."
Water Garden is rated 4.88 based on 712 reviews