Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
I was very happy with the way they handled my order it arrived very quickly and well packed and the oase 36000 pack is working great
All good, friendly and wasn't pushy happy with the product 👍
Very very helpful staff willing to spend time sharing their knowledge. Great products that arrived very quickly. Working well and looking great. Would def. use again.
Upgraded my previous box and required spare filters. Delivery in 2 days, thought price was a tad high compared to my previous filters but hey ho, it is what it is. Find awkward and difficult to remove plastic that filters attached to, but practice makes perfect as they say.
Required urgent replacement of my pond pump. Excellent service from Water Garden to quickly provide an Aquamax Eco.
Efficient service.
Very good service and helpful
Good all-round service, item fitted and working with no problems.
Very happy with the service!. The price was good and delivery very fast! Thank you
Haven’t used yet, next spring
Very knowledgeable staff who were happy to talk through what I had in mind, and was then advised on exactly what I would need for my project to work. Quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service very prompt Thank you .
Water Garden is the best supplier of koi needs that I have used since I got involved in my 20 years of keeping fish.
very helpful staff,goods delivered on time,yet to install
System s working fine. Replacement uv unit was no problem at all
Great service and a good, wide range of products
Didn't last very long no where near as much coverage as stated 2 cans only covered 50cm/50cm sq flat surface between rocks for the price I paid i was robbed.
incredible product Lee RDF compact Eliza filter rotary drum and brilliant service from this company especially Jack and other has a employees fantastic price which couldn't be beaten as well
Great choice of pond accessories, had a problem with 1 set that we ordered, but phoned them up to explain and this was sorted out really quick, great customer service, thank you Brad, would buy from them in the future.
Very quick service