Water Garden Reviews

Gardening
Home & Garden

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"A bit smaller than my last box and not as flexible a case but ok."
"Staff very helpful and knowledgeable. very satisfied with the product too."
"Excellent product knowledge of Oase fountain so good advice before purchase and all received and working well"
"The service from Water Garden was brilliant. I am sure the product will be ideal but the weather hasn't been good enough to set it up."
"Item delivered promptly. Item was simple to replace. Very good."
"Great servive, quite a good website, good to navigate, loads of products..."
"Went to the Water gardens for some advice on a leaking pond . Very good advice received on the best way to resolve thew problem. Bought the pond liner which is excellent quality and completed the fitting with ease . Now a pond a back to life again. Excellent customer service and value for money . Will be our first shop to go to for any advice or pond equipment. Highly reccommended."
"Rapid, efficient service, the new pump arrived before I had closed my browser! I had ordered like-for-like, but 10yrs on the model had been upgraded, you checked with me before sending me the newer model at no extra cost. New model super efficient, the cascade is flowing as though 617 squadron has done a bombing run, so have had to 'choke' both outlet and inlet to regain control!"
"I've not got the pond reservoir and grid I purchased installed yet as the builders are still landscaping. But the delivery and customer service have been excellent and the product looks good, is of good quality and exactly as I would have hoped. Water Garden went out of their way to ensure I had the base of the pool delivered in time for my builders to do their planning for installation even though there was a delay in receipt to them of the grid. They were most helpful and understanding sending my order in 2 separate deliveries at no extra cost to enable the works without hold up. I was very grateful. Excellent company."
"Always receive excellent advice from this company. Replacement transformer did the trick, saving me over £100 on a new oxygenator! Thank you!"
"Superb service in planning, communication & delivery. A few incorrect items/issues were resolved immediately with the items delivered next day. Very helpful on the online chat. Great knowledge to."
"Did the job perfectly and quick service. Very helpful on the phone"
"Very pleased with my Oase pond pump. Really fast delivery. First time I have purchased from you but with your speed of delivery saves so much time. Thank you. Michael Winfield Markfield Leicestershire."
"It has been a pleasure doing business with your company and I should like to focus, in this respect, on Jack Wooller who has proved to be very helpful, patient and technically competent during the acquisition and commissioning of my new water pump. Many thanks. Dr John Wilson"
"LED waterfall lights what absolute waste of money. Never worked properly"
Hi Antony,

I'm sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with the LED Lighting Kit supplied back in 2015. We had very few issues with these products over the years but I understand that two issues occurred around 3 years ago with your specific product and the faulty components were replaced ASAP as per our strict warranty procedures. The items are now well outside of warranty and this specific manufacturer has since ceased trading, so unfortunately no more can be purchased.

We always try to respond rapidly to warranty issues and resolve the problem in the fastest manner possible, but I can only apologise that we cannot supply a new unit due to this specific unforeseen circumstance.

Best Regards,

Andy Staves
Water Garden Ltd.
"One of the best companies to deal with Customer focus is excellent and nothing is too much trouble. Knowledge is first class of the products they sell"
"Service was informed and deliver rapid. Could not fault."
"Not set it up as yet waiting for spring"
"Excellent product so far. If stands the test of time then very good value for money."
"No issues does what it says on tin"
Water Garden is rated 4.88 based on 778 reviews