Water Garden Reviews

Categories:
Gardening
Home & Garden

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Water Garden ?

"Delivery times kept to.."
"Excellent service and advice about their products. Also very fast delivery, would definitely recommend."
"I ordered what they recommended to repair the circulation system of our pond. I ordered in the afternoon and it was delivered by 9.00am the next day. It was fitted by 11.00am because everything worked as they said it would. These people are first class. I have dealt with them twice before and they were equally impressive."
"Absolutely brilliant"
"Excellent advice and service from Jack. The stuff I bought wasn't cheap but it's German so there you go. It is to the expected standard and is good value. My garden waterfall and lights look fantastic!"
"Good to know there is someone out thier to help with parts for drum systems, pond all up and running again, thanks. Ps I did complain to the oaase reb about the price of some of thier parts. Regards Tom"
"The service provided has been amazing! Helpful on the ‘phone and my purchase arrived within 24 hours, quite wonderful."
"Good communication good service great customer service"
"Hi was very happy with my recent purchase and had great customer service"
"very good professional service."
"Impressed with the Very fast and efficient service . Booked late afternoon and arrived the next day . Brilliant !"
"great communications with excellent well informed staff able to answer all my questions and the Oase is a great product and did exactly what i wanted it to"
"Excellent knowledge of the pump that I needed."
"We at Wiltshire Wildlife Trust Wild Landscapes project used Water Garden for the pump, hose and electrics on a recent pond installation project. Delivery was swift and problem free. The products were well priced and excellent for our application, plus we also received help and advice over the phone. Will definitely use again on our next project. Thanks."
"Prompt delivery of Oase waterbutt pump. Works well in greenhouse and compatable with Hozelock fittings. Replaced H'lock pump which had conked out after 3 yrs light use."
"Extremely helpful efficient team. Technically competent. Easy to contact. Quality products"
"Very pleased with the very prompt service from this company. Pond Filtral working well and I managed to replace the uv bulb after three years of constant use without any problems."
"A very helpful company. The pump I ordered had been updated and although the new model was more expensive I was offered it at the same price of the original!"
"I bought a butyl pond liner and underlay; they arrived very quickly and are strong and good quality products"
"The pump that I recently purchased this very good . The flow of water is great"
Water Garden is rated 4.88 based on 744 reviews