Water Garden Reviews

Cliff Holliday
Water Garden 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Cliff Holliday
Dr Barry D Vallance
We are still putting together our waterfall, but the help provided by the live chat team has been excellent. The products came as described and the support so far has been invaluable.
After breaking my UV housing unit I ordered this from and was very impressed with the ease on ordering this part delivered on time working great
The filter set is working well and despite only being on place for 3 weeks has made a marked improvement to the pond.
I ordered it in the afternoon and received it the next afternoon. Superb service Roger Cusick
The plug and socket work fine and so far are fully waterproof. Thanks
We didn't know that we could replace an impellor on our pond pump for a fraction of the cost of a new pump. The Water Garden web page of spares was extremely comprehensive and informative.
Very quick service etc., but the large algae net ordered has no strength in it at all - it’s very weak and nowhere near strong enough.
The pump I bought was competitively priced, delivered quickly and works well. It then required various fitting to allow it to do the job it was required to do. These were sorted out fairly quickly and sent quickly. I would use water garden again.
Easy to buy, easy to use and just the job..thank you.
Loved the fountain and works well once set up properly. The only issue I have is it doesn't come with an English plug ... for the money, it costs you would have thought at least an adaptor could have been included in the box.
Discussed exactly what I was after & Water Garden actually recommended a less powerful pump than I thought I needed. The pump I ended up buying was the 8500 classic, & it’s absolutely perfect, & being Oase I know it will last. Great service as usual.
Very helpful service and friendly staff.
Brought and paid as it was noted as "in stock" Waited 4 weeks and didn't arrive!
Hi Jason. Our apologies once again for this. The water treatment in question had been confirmed by Germany as inbound and therefore imminent to our warehouse. However, Algaecides seem to be hitting issues at customs which is outside of the manufacturers and our hands and we are still suffering delays with a few select products. The order was held in place with your agreement but of course we were more than happy to reimburse with our sincere apologies. Best Regards - Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
Very helpful and quick delivery especially over the Easter holiday. The new pump is very efficient and the pond is a lot clearer.
The Filtoclear was installed & left for 3 days for the Bio to react. The pump was connected & the water outlet was immediately clear. Within 3 days, we could see to the bottom of the pond & the water sparkled. A great result
Very good
yet again excellent service
A1 excellent service order part And received the following day
Get service & polite and helpful would not go anywhere else
This new Oase filter is excellent but finding the right diameter of hose was not easy where I live but boat chandlers solved the problem.
Water Garden is rated 4.85 based on 1,563 reviews