Water Garden Reviews

Home & Garden
Gardening

Nick Hopkinson
Verified Buyer

Supplied what I asked for and quickly- no problems
Bernard Arnold
Verified Buyer

A great com,with a very good supply and delivery service.

B Arnold
Mitch Goodchild
Verified Buyer

Well informed and extremely helpful staff who went the extra mile to ensure that I made the correct purchase. Very quick despatch with the goods arriving the next day. I will not hesitate to use them again.
Lawrence Marshall
Verified Buyer

Fast at solving your need
Gerard Crawford

Excellent service
Nicola Leaney
Verified Buyer

wonderful service and great products
Graham Wilkinson
Verified Buyer

Delivered when they said.that it would be very good.
Chris Donegan
Verified Buyer

Extremely helpful chat to the customer service representative to check what parts I required for my existing water pump. The Rep then ordered the parts I required, which were delivered with 24 hours and I had everything up and running within 20 minutes. Excellent service all round. Will use them again and thoroughly recommend them
Jerry Roberts
Verified Buyer

Professional in every detail, price, quality,quick delivery very pleased will shop again
Verified Buyer

You can not fault this company. I made a huge mistake ordering parts from another company on the net who didn't meet expectations and despite this Brad at Water Garden didn't make things awkward, he helped me beyond what I deserved and sorted out new components for me. The only reason I had gone with the other supplier was they were first on the search engine - will not be doing that one again. The customer service, product knowledge and delivery was super and quite honestly I would have been in a right pickle without Brad's help. I can not recommend this company highly enough.
SandPaul
Verified Reviewer

My order for Gold Seal pond sealant and paint was delivered this morning, within 24 hours. Very impressed. Definitely recommend this company.
Stan
Verified Buyer

I purchased an Oase Bitron 24c and the unit was delivered to my door within 24 hours of placing the order. Fantastic service.
B Cook
Verified Reviewer

I caught Andy on a very busy Friday afternoon but he took all the time in the world to explain all the options and best options I should consider for my 10 year old pond. It would seem that all the other companies I have used previously have never really listened to the problems I was encountering. I needed time to consider the options given to me so phoned back on the Monday morning to place my order.
Even though they were hugely busy on that morning they were able to dispatch my order that day. It arrived perfectly the next morning before 10am. I had installed the filter and pump by the end of the day and for the first time in 10 years, after a week of running the new filter and pump I could finally see my fish in the summer months!! Yipeeeeee
All I can say is this is quality firm with excellent and hugely knowledgable staff. You must buy from them they are GREAT!!
Mrs Geraldine James, Talbot Green , Mid Glamorgan
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and advice from Andy ! He spent a lot of time on the telephone explaining exactly what we needed to set up our pond. Advised us on the filter, pump, waterblade and everything else that we needed. He at no time pressured us to buy from Watergarden, but because he was so helpful we bought everything from this great company. Our pond is now up and running and looks amazing especially with our stunning waterblade with changing LED lights. We are so happy we have told a friend who is just constructing a pond and she is now going to also purchase everything she needs from this company. Thank you so much. Mrs GeraldineJames, Talbot Green , Mid Glamorgan
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

I was kept totally informed about my order which was very initially out of stock. Within a couple of days and after several emails the item was delivered.
A highly recommended company.
Shona Hamilton
Verified Buyer

We needed to buy a filtration system for our natural pool in Italy which was in a terrible state. The advice received from Andy at water-garden was absolutely wonderful. The items were delivered really quickly (and by a wonderfully helpful delivery driver) and, within 5 days of installing the system in Italy, we saw really dramatic changes in the water quality and appearance of our pool. Without the excellent advice, I'm quite sure that we would not have bought such an effective system. It is lovely to find a company that are so prepared to give you time on the phone and who clearly really know what they are talking about. That gives the confidence to buy, especially when one is planning to invest quite a large sum of money. I will certainly be returning to water-garden for any other items that we need and cannot recommend this company highly enough.
Lynette
Verified Reviewer

The order was placed on one day and was delivered before 8:30 the next day. I always use Water Garden - they have offered useful advice in the past and are extremely reliable. Cannot fault them!
Colin Endersby
Verified Reviewer

The service i received from Brad was outstanding, even tho i purchased parts 16 months ago he traced them ,and sent me hosetail to complete my system needless to say they arrived as promised . will recommend to other trade users
Richard Oatley
Verified Reviewer

I ordered an EPDM liner from Water Garden as, although I live in France, it was still cheaper, including delivery to buy it from them. It was also much easier to decide on the type of liner and calculate the size using their excellent website. The order was confirmed on Wednesday and it arrived here 2 days later. Very impressive service.
Andrew Ludlam