Water Garden Reviews

Cliff Holliday
Water Garden 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Cliff Holliday
Dr Barry D Vallance
A fantastic product and easy to install. We will be using this system again on all future projects.
Working well and looking great! Thank you for your very efficient service.
This is the most effective flocculant I have ever used...and I'm a professional pond contractor, so I've used a few!
As yet I haven't received it, therefore poor review, not impressed
Hi Mark, It appears that the courier mislaid you package but as you are aware, we have sent out a second package with a different courier (at our cost of course) to replace the missing item. The issue of mislaid packages occurs very infrequently but when it does and as soon as are made aware, we will always address promptly and resolve. Our sincere apologies for the unforeseen delay in this unusual instance. Best Regards - Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
had an Eco 8500 pump that failed and found it was due to the impeller, ordered a new part and waited for it to arrive from Germany only to find it was a different part. Made a call to Water Garden and spoke to a very helpful gentleman and he asked for the part to be sent back for a refund, which was dealt with very quickly, and a new pump was purchased and it arrived at 11.30 am the next morning. Brilliant service from water-garden.co.uk.
so pleased with the product and it is working wonderfully will recommend to any of my friends who have ponds and from ordering to delivery was EXCELLENT
A great product, fast delivery and a very competitive price,
I initially purchased a UV bulb that was delivered the next day, however, when I tried to fit it I found it was the wrong one. After a phone call later with James I was in the company's office where I was treated well and was allowed to return the bulb and replace it with the correct one. The service was first class. Finding Water-Garden has allowed me to have a supplier on my doorstep that I will use for any future items I may need in the future.
Having trouble getting the settings right do hope I can work it out , Had same pump before with no problems . ,
When I phoned your company I spoke to Joe who I found very helpful in regards the item that I wanted How ever when the item arrived I was surprised to see the pipe connection tail I was expecting to see a tail that has a reducing hose size If you have one could I have a price This is no fault of yours
Water Garden 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Hi Leslie, We'll give you a call today and solve the issue for you. Best Regards - Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
excellent service ordered product (UV lights) on Sunday arrived Tuesday pm . very competitive price
This Company REALLY know their stuff,so helpfull recommended.
Spare pump parts delivered on time. Pond pump now working again. Good service.
Excellent fountain supplied by Water Garden. Easy to install. Super fast delivery. Had issue with missing part, called Water Garden who Identified the part immediately and despatched and delivered next day. Very impressed with service and knowledge of person I spoke to. Highly recommend Water Garden and the fountain is just what I wanted at good price. Thank You.
Very happy
We are still putting together our waterfall, but the help provided by the live chat team has been excellent. The products came as described and the support so far has been invaluable.
After breaking my UV housing unit I ordered this from and was very impressed with the ease on ordering this part delivered on time working great
The filter set is working well and despite only being on place for 3 weeks has made a marked improvement to the pond.
I ordered it in the afternoon and received it the next afternoon. Superb service Roger Cusick
The plug and socket work fine and so far are fully waterproof. Thanks
Water Garden is rated 4.84 based on 1,578 reviews