Water Garden Reviews

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Categories:
Gardening
Home & Garden

How would you rate Water Garden?

Adrian
Verified Buyer

My pump failed on Thursday evening for my large, rather overstocked, carp pond. I phoned and ordered a new pump explaining that I needed it ASAP. With no extra charge, it arrived by FedEx first thing the next morning, by which time my carp were looking a bit sluggish and starting to gasp. Thank you for helping save my fish.
Terry Somerset
Verified Buyer

I would like to convey a sincere thanks to your staff in the help and efficiency that has been given in my purchase of filtration and pump equipment for my pond.
Especially to Jack who has been incredible with his knowledgeable help and advice.
If all companies had staff and support like yourselves this countries trading position would be unbeatable.

Mr B. H. Of Norfolk
Verified Buyer

Had all the parts required for our fountain, which, when ordered, arrive not only on the day, But during a pre advised time slot. All parts = Top Quality. Many thanks Water Garden Sales team. Most helpful when I ordered wrong part, soon exchanged. B. H. East Anglia
Verified Buyer

"I am very impressed with the prompt, helpful and friendly service I have received. It is a pleasure to deal with people who have excellent knowledge of the products they sell"
David Palmer
Verified Buyer

I needed a flow-through filter and UV unit for my koi pond. Jack provided excellent advice and even helped put the UV onto the filter for me. Brilliant service. I highly recommend Water Garden.
Peter
Verified Reviewer

Well what can one say about this company and their staff?
Well it's difficult to know where to start.
I have dealt with many Koi dealers around the world and i have to say that this one is completely different from any other that i have encountered.
Some dealers are good, some not so good, and allot are quite happy to sell you anything but the transaction finishes there.
I first approached this company when I was looking at upgrading my koi filter system to one of the new drum designs.
I spoke to Jack Wooller in Technical sales enquiring about the price, spec etc. in what i thought would be a five minute call. However it was as though jack didn't want to sell me the product without going through a whole series of questions to make SURE that the unit would be suitable for MY setup.
We were initially on the phone about an hour and I must say that I have never met a more knowledgeable and informed dealer regarding the specialised products that they sell.
He took all my spec, it was almost like going for a handmade suit to be made, lol.
He wanted to ensure that the product would be totally suitable for the pond even before selling it to me.
He wanted time to check a few things with the manufacturers Oase in Germany. He rang back the following day with some more answers to my questions and confirmed that the unit would be suitable for my pond.
The product was a brand new design and he talked me through the features and numerous questions that I had, he also advised on what fittings I would need and even did a lot of research for me of items that they didn't stock and then advised me where i could purchase these from other koi dealers on the internet .
And the biggest surprise of all and the unique selling point of this company is the after sales service. As we all know some company's in any field are only interested in selling you their product, taking your hard earned money and then things are over as far as they are concerned. Not this company. Jack kept me informed of the import date from Germany. After receiving the unit he rang me the next day to see how the installation had gone and to advise me of a few tips and questions that i had about setting up the filter and associated fittings. Allot of the extra fittings i bought from them as he advised me exactly what connectors. pipe runs etc etc that i would need for MY system.
He also kindly sorted out the Oase extra guarantee period process online.
He then advised me that they had a koi health expert in the company that would help me at any time at no extra cost and also provided me a list of Koi specialists in my area.
And regarding the all important price they had the best deal on the web.
So to some up, this is the best experience i have ever had from ANY Koi company around the world.
Their attention to detail, knowledge, courteousness and help is second to none. They treat the customer as king and as if you are the only person that they are dealing with. It is a total personal and individual advice for YOUR setup. They take the whole situation into the equation and then, and only then, say whether the product will be suitable for you.
Their wealth of experience and perhaps most importantly their after sales service is simply the best that i have ever encountered.
And on a personal note, Jack Wooller who I dealt with, is a credit to the company.
I therefore would have no hesitation in recommending this most excellent of Koi dealerships.
Nick Hopkinson
Verified Buyer

Supplied what I asked for and quickly- no problems
Bernard Arnold
Verified Buyer

A great com,with a very good supply and delivery service.

B Arnold
Mitch Goodchild
Verified Buyer

Well informed and extremely helpful staff who went the extra mile to ensure that I made the correct purchase. Very quick despatch with the goods arriving the next day. I will not hesitate to use them again.
Lawrence Marshall
Verified Buyer

Fast at solving your need
Gerard Crawford

Excellent service
Nicola Leaney
Verified Buyer

wonderful service and great products
Graham Wilkinson
Verified Buyer

Delivered when they said.that it would be very good.
Chris Donegan
Verified Buyer

Extremely helpful chat to the customer service representative to check what parts I required for my existing water pump. The Rep then ordered the parts I required, which were delivered with 24 hours and I had everything up and running within 20 minutes. Excellent service all round. Will use them again and thoroughly recommend them
Jerry Roberts
Verified Buyer

Professional in every detail, price, quality,quick delivery very pleased will shop again
Verified Buyer

You can not fault this company. I made a huge mistake ordering parts from another company on the net who didn't meet expectations and despite this Brad at Water Garden didn't make things awkward, he helped me beyond what I deserved and sorted out new components for me. The only reason I had gone with the other supplier was they were first on the search engine - will not be doing that one again. The customer service, product knowledge and delivery was super and quite honestly I would have been in a right pickle without Brad's help. I can not recommend this company highly enough.
SandPaul
Verified Reviewer

My order for Gold Seal pond sealant and paint was delivered this morning, within 24 hours. Very impressed. Definitely recommend this company.
Stan
Verified Buyer

I purchased an Oase Bitron 24c and the unit was delivered to my door within 24 hours of placing the order. Fantastic service.
B Cook
Verified Reviewer

I caught Andy on a very busy Friday afternoon but he took all the time in the world to explain all the options and best options I should consider for my 10 year old pond. It would seem that all the other companies I have used previously have never really listened to the problems I was encountering. I needed time to consider the options given to me so phoned back on the Monday morning to place my order.
Even though they were hugely busy on that morning they were able to dispatch my order that day. It arrived perfectly the next morning before 10am. I had installed the filter and pump by the end of the day and for the first time in 10 years, after a week of running the new filter and pump I could finally see my fish in the summer months!! Yipeeeeee
All I can say is this is quality firm with excellent and hugely knowledgable staff. You must buy from them they are GREAT!!
Mrs Geraldine James, Talbot Green , Mid Glamorgan
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and advice from Andy ! He spent a lot of time on the telephone explaining exactly what we needed to set up our pond. Advised us on the filter, pump, waterblade and everything else that we needed. He at no time pressured us to buy from Watergarden, but because he was so helpful we bought everything from this great company. Our pond is now up and running and looks amazing especially with our stunning waterblade with changing LED lights. We are so happy we have told a friend who is just constructing a pond and she is now going to also purchase everything she needs from this company. Thank you so much. Mrs GeraldineJames, Talbot Green , Mid Glamorgan
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 557 reviews