Water Garden Reviews

Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Received the latest version eco 5500 pump the day after ordering. The instructions for assembly could have been clearer. Even the helpline couldn't understand what I was trying to resolve from reading the relevant page because they didn't have the booklet I was reading from. Nevertheless, it got sorted and the pump works brilliantly."
"Excellent service I ordered a replacement UVC lamp which was delivered within 24 hours and is working perfectly. I will use Water-Garden for any future requirements."
"Staff very helpfull as always."
"Excellent service part received within 24 hours of ordering would definitely use this company again"
"Excellent advice given. Item was received very quickly and was exactly as described. Really good service."
"Excellent service. Had to seek help from your staff member who was very helpful with the order. Many thanks"
"Excellent service and delivery- well pleased"
"Really helpful staff"
"I was very pleased with the help and advice I received from your technical department. James would not sell me a pump which he considered less than completely compatible and went out of his way to source the part I needed- which was out of stock and proving- for me- impossible to find anywhere. Thank you for your excellent service."
"Brilliant service and product as described"
"Excellent pre purchase advice on products."
"Efficient next day delivery. The Oase pump/fountain is working fine. Paul Davies."
"Water Garden were very quick to supply my order of pond pump and filter and I am happy to say that my pond water has never been as clear. Very many thanks. Mike T"
"Really great company. Very knowledgeable and nothing too much trouble. Slight problem with latest order when I wasn't notified that a product was out of stock. But when I rang you sent an alternative at no extra cost - thank you."
"Service received was excellent. Advice given over the phone was extremely helpful."
"I buy a lot of items via the internet and I have to say the service from Water Garden.co.uk was the best. Ordered one day - arrived the next. Brilliant!"
"Great service and help over the phone to solve my problem"
"Exactly what I ordered and arrived, post free, the following day! Excellent....."
"Provided very good advice over the phone to help me chose the right replacement pump for my pond. The pump was then delivered very promptly."
"Ordered my new pump/filter, got some great advice and service and delivery was second to none. Brilliant"
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 893 reviews