Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
Thank you for your excellent standard of service. Discussed the most appropriate pump for my needs by phone, then ordered the PondoMax Eco 2000 the same morning. It arrived 1000 the following morning! Installed the system the same day and it has been working perfectly with a high stepped waterfall. Thanks for your very good advice.
A very helpful organisation - especially James, who answered all my questions promptly even after the goods had been delivered and paid for.
They designed the system for me and recommended the best products to achieve it. Once ordered they were delivered promptly.
The staff are very friendly and eager to help, full of advice and suggestions to assist you in what you want to do and need. They will go above and beyond to make things happen. Being on the other side of the world made no difference, the team at Water Gardens take pride in their business and they are a pleasure to deal with.
Water Garden 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Good knowledgeable staff and great service
I 'phoned for advice before making a purchase and I'm glad I did since this item does the job perfectly. Had I not spoken to someone first, I would probably have bought a different item. The pump (which arrived very promptly after placing the order) provides a slight disturbance to the surface of the water in a half barrel. The water swishing gently around makes a very pleasant sound - quite relaxing to listen to. If I wanted a fountain effect I could add a bit of pipe to the outlet and increase the rate of flow.
It's only been a couple of weeks, so I can't comment on durability. The pump arrived without a plug - unusual these days but fortunately I'm old enough to remember when almost everything was bought without a plug attached and wiring a plug to it was not a problem.
Came when expected all parts in good condition fitted and working well .Many thanks for your service .
Regards Fred Peck
I received first class advice and service from the Water Garden, I easily found the part I needed on their website (other sites had been hard to navigate and did not have the spares I wanted). When I Phoned to order the part (a UV ballast for an Oase filter) the man I spoke to was very knowledgeable and told me to check a few things before ordering a expensive item. After checking I ordered the part it arrived next day, a week later I have clear water again.
My OASE pump was delivered promptly and is now performing very well.
Very efficient service from the team at Water Garden.
Excellent product with good delivery, thank you.
Hi, the product arrived as per the order. It was in great condition. We now have this fountain proudly in place on our golf course. Thank you, it's great
Not only able to to sort out exactly what I needed, but gave me so much advice and encouragement ……cannot recommend this site more highly.......10 stars!
This is the first time I've built a pond ,been told these products are the best ,I've now fitted them and I can see why their wonderful.
The advice and help was very good and helpful. However, you sent the pipes and nothing to connect them or advice on how to sort it. That knocks the review down I'm afraid
Product direct replacement due to sheering off of plastic handle..new one made of same materials and very stiff for a switch mechanism ..but no others available as far as I can see..so fingers crossed history does not repeat itself.I lubricated parts best I could to hopefully help.
Good quality light and switch, delivered quickly.
Would recommend
The service and the products were great, although the flow restrictor was VERY difficult to get into Heavy duty hose.
The execution however was sadly lacking and ongoing so hopefully the out come will be at least 90% successful.
Will never by pass Water Garden in future.
Many Thanks
Bryan Wrightson
I would like to thank you for your quick response to my order. Also for letting me know about the pump I ordered was out of stock. You said you could upgrade at no extra cost to me. Very pleased with the item. Thank you again.
The tubing you supplied takes grey water from rainwater buts via a hand bilge pump up to the first floor toilet cistern. Every time we flush the loo we go out into the garden and pump the handle for 45 seconds to refill the cistern. Because the tubing is black algae doesn’t grow in it in summer and block the piping. Thanks.
Well packaged and dispatched in two days .Pondovac is just what was needed and advice over the telephone was spot on. Thank youn
Very efficient service and sorted out a problem - caused by a supplier - promptly.
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 1,344 reviews