Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Prompt delivery.
Excellent service and the is fish food is good the fish love it
Heavy duty hose was exactly as described. strong and no leaks so far
Great product - great price and a very fast delivery. I popped it in the pond straight away. It's doing a great job, even the fish are enjoying their new fountain. Love it! Thank you👍
The fountain was very expensive to buy and I didn’t get a huge amount of help when I rang up for advice, but the service was very efficient even through lockdown and the product works well, so far!
1st class service placed my order Monday afternoon received my order Tuesday morning brill
Equipment working very well. Water has cleared quickly and fish appreciate all the additional oxygen and are leaping around like dolphins! Jack provided sound, friendly advice. Thank you
Having dealt with Water-Garden for 12 years now, their service is always exceptional!
Lots of advice and swift delivery of orders to here in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
Used this company a few times and always good on delivery and price matching
Good quality hose and speedy despatch
I am very pleased with the product and service, thankyou.
Must say delivery is amazing. This is why we chose to buy from water garden knowing we would get what we needed fast and secure.
Polite speedy service. Definitely be using them again
A very professional service and all the items are working as prescribed, excellent customer service
Very good pump and easy to use web site also easy to use will keep in mind
Filters great easy to install and clean. Delivery was good. Price as always is an issue but it is a captive market if you want quality.
The blade is very good quality and well made. The fitting kit contained everything required for a quick installation and was very easy to install. Delivery was very quick and the blade etc was well packaged. Excellent product and excellent company. Would highly recommend.
Can’t rate them highly enough, available on the phone with sensible advice and a good range of kit.

The prices are frankly steep, but the kit is top draw and worth every penny, allied to their willingness to help, high end product knowledge and quick turnaround these guys have become my go to for high quality outdoor aquatic projects.

Thanks guys, couldn’t have overcome the challenges without you.
Pump working well arrived the next day
I purchased an Oase Biosmart filtration and UV clarifier recently. I telephoned beforehand and was given detailed advice on what would suit my pond, which was very useful. It was some three weeks later that I installed it, but thought (wrongly) that the UV unit wasn't working. A quick telephone call soon resolved the issue. The person I spoke to is evidently very knowledgeable about the products sold. Highly recommended.
Water Garden is rated 4.88 based on 1,152 reviews