Water Garden Reviews

Gardening
Home & Garden

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very pleased, product & service could not be better."
"Excellent service from Water Garden. Haven't actually used the filters yet but this is the second set of new filters we have had and I'm sure they will be just as good as the first set."
"I had a platic water regulater for my pond, but when it needed adjusting the handle just snapped off. I needed to replace it, but didnt want the sa e again, I spoke to customer service at Water-garden and they advised me well to get this metal valve and which fittings to get. Very pleased with the advice and the products, now all is working well in my pond"
"Chosen for the price and quick delivery. Everything worked out perfectly. From this experience I will continue to use Water Garden."
"Don't have pump in the pond. I always remove it during Winter and install Aerators,but rest assured I'm happy with the service from Water Garden. Again,Manyy Thanks."
"Excellent service"
"Good product, good service , however , when searching the internet for some installation help I came across the same product from several suppliers for £200 less. My fault, I should have searched before I purchased"
"We bought the 300mm Stainless Steel Water Blade and all the relevant kit to go with it. Every item is is of excellent quality, our builder was impressed too! It was delivered very quickly and packaged very carefully. Although our property is over 200 years old, the contemporary blade has been put into a new low wall of old stone and bricks under a beech hedge. It looks discreet but fantastic with a lovely sound of flowing water. Building work is still in progress, but we intend to have stone around it with ferns growing. Absolutely delighted and would highly recommend to use this company Water Garden."
"Couldn’t have a more helpful salesman. Jack listened to what I needed and resolved my problem. He didn’t just try to sell me the most expensive pump. I am very happy with my purchase."
"Quick delivery of my pond pump and good after-sales response when I had a question. Completely satisfied."
"There is no doubt that the Bio Tec ScreenMatic is the most efficient and easy to maintain pond water filtering system that I have purchased to date. I am more than happy to recommend it. There are useful instructional videos on U Tube."
"Great customer service by friendly knowledgeable staff"
"Very helpful advice and received necessary spare parts within a few days. Excellent service."
"Excellent service spoke to Andy about what I needed and he put me right thank you Andy the pumps in situe again thank you I will shop with you again ordered one day it was here the next"
"my 2nd aperatus in 10. years works wonders"
"Delivery times kept to.."
"Excellent service and advice about their products. Also very fast delivery, would definitely recommend."
"I ordered what they recommended to repair the circulation system of our pond. I ordered in the afternoon and it was delivered by 9.00am the next day. It was fitted by 11.00am because everything worked as they said it would. These people are first class. I have dealt with them twice before and they were equally impressive."
"Absolutely brilliant"
"Excellent advice and service from Jack. The stuff I bought wasn't cheap but it's German so there you go. It is to the expected standard and is good value. My garden waterfall and lights look fantastic!"
Water Garden is rated 4.88 based on 759 reviews