Water Garden Reviews

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Categories:
Gardening
Home & Garden

How would you rate Water Garden?

Dr Iain Boulton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and speed of delivery; the goods purchased were just right for the job in hand, and are performing to the standard we required."
"Excellent friendly helpful service. Next day delivery. Just wish the filter had a longer cable."
"easy to order and a good knowledge of products great service"
"FAST,EFFICIENT/ON TIME/GOOD WEBSITE -EASY TO USE PRODUCT - GOOD - ARRIVED BEFORE TIME THANKYOU"
"ordered my pond vac at 1 30 pm Tuesday 27 march 2018 and it arrived next day at 11 30 am hows that for good service I have dealt with this company many times over the last six years and found them very helpful and knowledgeable regarding anything relating to ponds"
"James is a very helpful and good advisor working on a very comprehensive website and helping on the telephone."
"Fast delivery, good price and helpful on phone"
"REALLY HELPFULL VERY POLITE QUICK DELIVERY"
Frank Bryant.
Unverified Reviewer
"Prior to placing my order, everybody was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Recurring problems with my pond was dealt with politely and immediately. The staff were always most helpful and prepared to spend time & their expertise, trying to resolve the issues/s. Definitely a 5* Company."
"quick delivery"
"Excellent service.. Ordered one day arrived the next free shipping"
"Product is what I required after talking to adviser from water world , very professional"
"Easy to order and delivered promptly."
"Excellent service, thank you for your help."
Chris Freeman
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Will be happy to buy from again. 5*+:-) Keep up the great service. Many thanks Chris"
Edward Houston
Unverified Reviewer
"Very helpful very informative and what I was most impressed with was your enthusiasm! helpful when I had a bit of a problem with what I ordered and done your best to help sort it out !!"
"Reliable. Well packaged good quality items ."
"From someone who spent many years working in the industry and now retired, I would like to say how impressed I was with the professionalism and level of knowledge displayed by all members of staff. The product arrived with me the very next day. well packaged and exactly as I had ordered."
"Knew which product I wanted to order. Service and delivery very good."
"Easy to order, timely delivery, quality products at reasonable prices. Will use them again."
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 591 reviews