Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
Delivery was very quick. Had a couple of minor issues, which were dealt with very quickly as well. Can't fault the quality or service. Thank you James. Will be using you again.
Quick delivery top quality product
arrived very promptly and funtions perfectly as promised
We purchase a blower, 12 way manifold, 4mm tube, connectors and 8 airstones for an experiment in our workshop. The materials have been good quality, have performed well and everything arrived quickly. Would highly recommend.
Brad’s advice was up to the mark as usual A very reliable and dependable firm of which I recommend to anyone
Derek
Received part for tank all up and running thanks for everything you did kind regards roger Maxwell
Very pleased with my purchase and the prompt return.
Very easy to install and incredibly lovely lit up at night .
Water Garden 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Great help - they had exactly what I wanted.
extremely helpful. They provided us with thorough advice and guidance for the purchase.
The products are great - very good quality. It would have been helpful if we had known that the underlay came in sections. As it was we only needed half of what was ordered, although the workforce used it all by making a double layer!
Excellent products and service. Had a small query over how to use the products I’d purchased, which they were able to help with very swiftly over the phone.
Water Garden 5 star review on 28th November 2020
I have already sent a review. We were very pleased with the products and the staff member was very helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant.
Prompt delivery. Excellent product.
Every time I order anything from Water Garden, the experience is excellent. Clear information, easy to navigate the website, fair prices and the goods seem to arrive ahead of expectation. They are my go to people for all things pond life.
It did the job. Would probably be a lot easier to spread smoothly if it is warmed first.
Yes very prompt service and the product was easy to fit and working, no issues
great service. Prompt delivery. Very helpful folk on the sales team
Great little filter, perfect for my small pond. I've never seen my fish so active!
Very good pond pump this is my second one and I am extremely happy with it
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 1,289 reviews