Water Garden Reviews

Home & Garden

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Really helpful staff"
"I was very pleased with the help and advice I received from your technical department. James would not sell me a pump which he considered less than completely compatible and went out of his way to source the part I needed- which was out of stock and proving- for me- impossible to find anywhere. Thank you for your excellent service."
"Brilliant service and product as described"
"Excellent pre purchase advice on products."
"Efficient next day delivery. The Oase pump/fountain is working fine. Paul Davies."
"Water Garden were very quick to supply my order of pond pump and filter and I am happy to say that my pond water has never been as clear. Very many thanks. Mike T"
"Really great company. Very knowledgeable and nothing too much trouble. Slight problem with latest order when I wasn't notified that a product was out of stock. But when I rang you sent an alternative at no extra cost - thank you."
"Service received was excellent. Advice given over the phone was extremely helpful."
"I buy a lot of items via the internet and I have to say the service from Water Garden.co.uk was the best. Ordered one day - arrived the next. Brilliant!"
"Great service and help over the phone to solve my problem"
"Exactly what I ordered and arrived, post free, the following day! Excellent....."
"Provided very good advice over the phone to help me chose the right replacement pump for my pond. The pump was then delivered very promptly."
"Ordered my new pump/filter, got some great advice and service and delivery was second to none. Brilliant"
"Great pump for a large water feature"
"Have used Byofix now for 3 months and it works, Lake had large problem with blanket weed and now it’s clear. Great product and simple to use."
"very impressive fast efficient and helpful service - products received in 2 days with phone call and email about change in product and why . Thank you will use you again"
"Excellent service."
"Good advice when ordering and prompt delivery. Only drawback see below."
"Excellent service and eco 120 filter lived up to recommendation -koi now in clear water"
"Originally spoke with Jack who was most helpful and certainly knew what he was talking about. I took his advice and purchased the the Eco Classic 8500 and it certainly has made a difference to the clarity of the pond. Would have no doubt about recommending your Company to anyone."
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 886 reviews