Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
Exactly what I wanted, recieved the next day, thanks
Jack was supremely helpful with some problems I was having with my Pool water features design. Sorted out jets etc. Thank you. Pondostar lights just the ticket though had to extend cables to use in a formal pool set into a terrace, so lost warranty.
Staff knowledge I thought I wanted was excellent purchase was very easy over the phone delivery really quick very good company will definitely use them again
Looked around for this product and found this was the very best priced well pleased👍😊
Thanks, great pump. Easy to install, maintain and use.
Prompt delivery. Helpful advice. Good service
very quick delivery, Oase pump working great. Water in pond looking good..Last pump lasted 20 years!
Prompt, professional service. Delivered quickly. .
Only fitted the pump at the moment with great results, can see the pond floor now as never before. Great knowledge and advise from staff.
Great service, recommended.
This is a very good fountain. Not that easy to put together but is working well
Made the phone call and sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable. Pump we purchased was required urgently and was received just after 8am the following day. Can’t ask for better than that. Pump was fitted and working by 9am same day and working fine. ( 5 year guarantee anyway). Many thanks
very knowledgeable staff directing me to the right replacement pump and replacement bulb for uv filter. Very prompt delivery.
Prompt arrival, easy to install, easy to operate effect fantastic everything you said it would be.
Rapid efficient service.
Working very well. I would like to activate the 2 yr guarantee but I can't see how I should do that.
Person at the end of the phone was very helpfull and l recieved what l needed
Received the latest version eco 5500 pump the day after ordering. The instructions for assembly could have been clearer. Even the helpline couldn't understand what I was trying to resolve from reading the relevant page because they didn't have the booklet I was reading from. Nevertheless, it got sorted and the pump works brilliantly.
Excellent service I ordered a replacement UVC lamp which was delivered within 24 hours and is working perfectly. I will use Water-Garden for any future requirements.
Staff very helpfull as always.
Water Garden is rated 4.88 based on 909 reviews