Water Garden Reviews

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Categories:
Gardening
Home & Garden

How would you rate Water Garden?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Knew which product I wanted to order. Service and delivery very good."
"Easy to order, timely delivery, quality products at reasonable prices. Will use them again."
"Online order delivered promptly, free delivery no charges. Would use the company again."
Roger Clifford
Verified Reviewer
"All great Got advice from staff Goods OK arrived within 2 days Brilliantly packed Thanks to all i will be back for items as required in the future A great supplier"
"Fantastic service. I ordered a pump on Sunday afternoon and followed up with a query by email. Water garden rang me before 9am on Monday morning to address the query and took the time to discuss the technical requirements. I received the pump first thing Tuesday and as I'd taken the day off work I had it installed on the same day and it works perfectly. Customer service could not have been better. Well done."
Stephen Webb
Verified Buyer
"Brillant Service with very very good deliveries"
"Excellent customer service. Went above and beyond when we purchased an air pump. Thank you."
"really good service. Everyone is very friendly. Web site really easy to use tell you what you wont to know."
"Always a very good service and prompt delivery. Thank you"
Norman Foster
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, knowledgable telephone support. Fast, next day delivery at no extra cost! Very efficient. Goods came in one package despite ordering two things separately. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service and information from Joe, very competitive price for a filter and pump, next day delivery without charge - Water Garden tick all the boxes. They will definitely be the company we will try first for anything we need for our Koi pond. Patricia- Tunbridge Wells Kent"
Marilyn Edwards
"Excellent product,well installed by friendly ,capable Jack."
"My Aquamax pump had packed up, as it was still under warranty I contacted Water Garden so I put the pump in the post on the Monday and I received the replacement pump on the Wednesday morning very slick quick and professional service. Thanks Water Garden."
"Excellent advise and customer service. Contacted them about a project I had been given as an electrician to illuminate a large pond underwater from one central location. I sent in photos of the project by email and the best recommended fittings to a achieve what was required was recommended. After purchasing and installing these the results where fantastic and achieved the required affect."
Mrs Harvey
Verified Buyer
"brought an oase 36000 bio start kit complete arrived last friday, connected all up saturday thinking uvc light was not working we were sent a new light today, again we thought light wasnt working so rang water garden up the gentleman on the phone was absolutely brilliant he talked us through the procedure of everything we needed to do and its working now. will definately use water garden again"
John Black
Verified Buyer
"My original pump went U/S I contacted Water Gardens and ordered a new Oase 9000 I also asked for next day delivery, no problem. At all times I was treated with a courteous and knowledgeable manner. The pump arrived midday today and is up and running. Happy Koi, Happy me. I will recommend this company whenever I can. Thank you."
"My pump failed on Thursday evening for my large, rather overstocked, carp pond. I phoned and ordered a new pump explaining that I needed it ASAP. With no extra charge, it arrived by FedEx first thing the next morning, by which time my carp were looking a bit sluggish and starting to gasp. Thank you for helping save my fish."
Terry Somerset
Verified Buyer
"I would like to convey a sincere thanks to your staff in the help and efficiency that has been given in my purchase of filtration and pump equipment for my pond. Especially to Jack who has been incredible with his knowledgeable help and advice. If all companies had staff and support like yourselves this countries trading position would be unbeatable."
Mr B. H. Of Norfolk
Verified Buyer
"Had all the parts required for our fountain, which, when ordered, arrive not only on the day, But during a pre advised time slot. All parts = Top Quality. Many thanks Water Garden Sales team. Most helpful when I ordered wrong part, soon exchanged. B. H. East Anglia"
""I am very impressed with the prompt, helpful and friendly service I have received. It is a pleasure to deal with people who have excellent knowledge of the products they sell""
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 573 reviews