Water Garden Reviews

Gardening
Home & Garden

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I have the best service from water garden they are honest and helpful. keep it up and I know my problems will be solved and I will always be a costumer cheers Q"
"I place an order and they deliver.... Ok. I love this company. They are knowledgeable, honest, and priced very competitively. If they try to sell you something its because its the right product for you. No hesitation in recommending them."
"Excellent product .. I have 2 biosmart filters running and perfect they do as they say n delivery was quick . Well worth the money ."
"New foam filters working well, Also saved over £60 ordering from water-garden.co.uk. compared to local company. Would recommend and excellent fast delivery"
"You would not expect anything but the best from typical German engineering. A must for any pond of the correct size. MO MESS NO FUSS."
"Very helpful and have good advice on a new pump."
"Brilliant service ,and great oase pump,I have installed ,and been running the pump ,and it is working great .thank you for supplying it to me. Yours Stephen Upton."
"Competitive price, rapid delivery, very well packed and the pump is doing what it is made for - pumping water continuously day and night. My fish love it too!"
"Was recommended the Biosmart 7000 filter set for my pond by watergarden been running for a month now and my pond has nice clear water and the fish are very happy and great delivery service to the scottish highlands highly recommend"
"Prompt and efficient service. Thank you."
"Excellent product works perfectly. Way to for"
"Water Garden is easily reached by telephone and being able to speak with real people who appear to know what they are talking about is much appreciated"
"Excellent company offering clear sensible advice. Vast array of stock at reasonable prices, highly recommended."
"Following a lot of advice from a very nice young man at Water gardens, the filter box arrived and now after a couple of weeks my pond is already looking great!"
"Great service and very helpful with advice"
"Very efficient"
"I have been buying from you for many years and I cannot fault the service and expertise. Thank you"
"Sorry. Due to health issues, I have been unable to utilise the items purchased. I would however, rate this Company very highly for helpful advice and a willingness to do whatever it takes to provide customer service at the highest level."
"Great service and advice sorry cant remember who i spoke to but both people were very knowledgeably and guided me through with what i needed to clear my pea soup pond water 5stars Thanks Graham"
"Knowledge and advice excellent.All products purchased did the job with minimal effort required. Will definately recommend water garden."
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 809 reviews