Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
Heavy duty hose was exactly as described. strong and no leaks so far
Good quality hose and speedy despatch
Pump working well arrived the next day
As advised by Andy that it probably would not work it did not work
so I bought another pump from you which is working fine
delivery service good
Eric Watson
Not 5star as one part was faulty. However, very fast response and new part sent quickly. Fountain works really well and looks great.
good service, can not fault it

Michael Waterman.
I knew what I wanted to do but was unsure as to the best equipment and way to go about it. A call to Water Garden sorted out my questions and I was given sound advice. I have yet to install everything but I'm sure I will have no trouble with it.
Straight forward ordering and delivery.
This firm exhibits considerable expertise and dispenses good advice. Deliveries are prompt
Difficult times - but my UVC lamps arrived very quickly - thank you
Good product gives excellent light. Remote control works well. Looks great in our pond at night
Lights were delivered quickly.
Quick and efficient delivery 📦
Nice company to deal with
Product arrived well packed and before the ETA,
Items arrived very well packed although delivered 48 hours later than expected by a very cheerful driver.
Too soon to comment on either the pond hose or the UVA lamp which are both now submerged in the pond.
The items where of high quality and would recommend.
The product was as described and was a perfect fit. It was delivered within two days of ordering, even though a short delivery was not asked for.
Jack was supremely helpful with some problems I was having with my Pool water features design. Sorted out jets etc. Thank you. Pondostar lights just the ticket though had to extend cables to use in a formal pool set into a terrace, so lost warranty.
Received the latest version eco 5500 pump the day after ordering. The instructions for assembly could have been clearer. Even the helpline couldn't understand what I was trying to resolve from reading the relevant page because they didn't have the booklet I was reading from. Nevertheless, it got sorted and the pump works brilliantly.
Good advice when ordering and prompt delivery. Only drawback see below.
Sadly, despite explaining my need to replace my ECO 3500 the supplied FP 3500 DID not fit existing hose size. I've since had to purchase a more appropriate pump and now have a pump I'm not comfortable returning.
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 1,177 reviews