Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
good quality, helpful advice and quickly sent thank you
Excellent service,really helpful when I phoned for advice.quick delivery
Excellent help in selecting what product was best suited for my Job ...Keep up the good work
Exellent product and servive.

Thank you.
Andrew
Brilliant service, didn't have one item I ordered but let me know quickly and offered a suitable replacement which was cheaper as well. Refund for the difference processed and received fast. Definitely recommend
Excellent service as usual. Thank yo.
Fabulous service and products
Excellent service
Excellent product. Easy to fit. Great customer service as I had to change the product at short notice. All handled seamlessly with next day delivery.
Very prompt service, and good advise given when I asked some questions about the various alternatives for my purchase thank you jack
Net works very well. mesh is small enough to catch all of the floating duck weed. Very pleased.
Quick and efficient service. Product excellent
Service and products all excellent. We would highly recommend using ‘Water Garden’.
We will definitely be purchasing from them again.
Very satisfied, staff very helpful
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
The OASE Aqua max premium 6000 I purchased from Water Garden is a really well made piece of equipment that I am delighted with. The flow rate is consistent indicating to me that as the documentation says can deal with debris easily.
The pond pipe I brought is of high quality as well, I can say that I am totally satisfied
The delivery was incredibly quick to boot.
Very helpful and informative regarding water pumps in general and my need specifically. Will be happy to revisit in the future.
Really helpful, yet to put the pump etc in but service was top rate and its seems, we have a good warranty and back up from Water Garden, so that's really reassuring.
We were very happy with the advice and purchase of the pump for our water feature. It is perfect and it looks exactly like you said it would. Thank you.
After my pool pump stopped working I contacted water garden and the man Ithink his name was Andy was very helpful and as a result the pump restarted and is still operating. But I still decided to purchase another pump because I was impressed with him and also an insurance for the future ,I thank you all again and I received the new pump next morning
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 1,177 reviews