Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
Iv been supplied the wrong gear twice snd had no response from emails very disappointed
Hi Dean,

The threaded fittings ordered are incompatible with your pool pump as your connection collar is missing the union piece, which means that standard BSP threaded components will not fit unless your union connection issue is resolved first. We emailed and have tried several times to call and discuss in detail but to no avail to date I’m afraid.

Please contact us to discuss.

Best Regards - Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
delivery not received till today 26/05/2020 should have been 19/05/2020 very disappointed.
The water is still not clear since I fitted the new bulb ,first time I've had this, the bulb was 3 times dearer than the last ones I bought, not happy can i have a refund please, Roger Day
Water garden need to start giving information of where the product comes from. .. ie .. China which uses slave labour and infected the world. This gives people the choice to NOT PURCHASE
Hi, I received your order, but there were a couple of incorrect items; The special ball was delivered as a similar item but without the regulating valve and threaded connection on the ball. The 1/2" hose was delivered as 1,1/2". So both these items were not suitable but I managed to get around it another way.
I ordered a 2" water pump fitting but received a larger size. On telephoning the company I was told that was because standard sizes had been revised and I should have ordered a diffrent size fitting. I also asked for a postal refund due to their error, this was ignored. This company needs to revise their website and clarify their appropriate sizing. Feel let down by their lack of response (especially on refund) If they advertise a 2" fitting that's what I expect to recieve,I should not have to phone to confirm my order is suitable before ordering and incurring £4.99 postage. They take your money and have rotten customer service.
Dear Martin,
I’m very sorry that you have experienced problems with threaded fittings selection. We receive very few issues or complaints as the BSP (British Standard Pipe) thread size is usually stamped on the side of existing fitting, or is detailed in the owner’s manual of the pond equipment in question.
I can confirm the part ordered was the exact part sent to you without error.
It appears that the fitting actually required was a 1 ½” BSP item which, if measured with a ruler, would physically measure around 45-48mm (almost 2”). It is difficult for us to convey this international standard of measurement (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Standard_Pipe) easily on the several hundred individual pages in question (without adding far greater confusion), but I will certainly look into this.
Best Regards - Andy Staves.
disapointed with product and not gift wrapped
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 1,193 reviews