Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
Excellent service, we chose to visit the warehouse, the staff could not have been more helpful, finding seats for us to sit down and listening to what we wanted to do. There was no pushy selling, we suggestions were given to us on the various options available. The products were not cheap but the quality was excellent. My pond has been transformed, everything that I was sold I now know I needed. The pond is clear and the fish much healthier
Wow what can I say after 4 years trying to sort our pond out 😬 it was always green and dirty we have a south facing garden so that didn’t help. We had a pond specialist come out and told us about screenMatic 90000
So we went for it omg best thing we did it was clear within a few hours the next morning we couldn’t believe it would definitely recommend this 100% 5*
My original pump went U/S I contacted Water Gardens and ordered a new Oase 9000 I also asked for next day delivery, no problem. At all times I was treated with a courteous and knowledgeable manner. The pump arrived midday today and is up and running. Happy Koi, Happy me.
I will recommend this company whenever I can.
Thank you.
The order was placed on one day and was delivered before 8:30 the next day. I always use Water Garden - they have offered useful advice in the past and are extremely reliable. Cannot fault them!
Water garden need to start giving information of where the product comes from. .. ie .. China which uses slave labour and infected the world. This gives people the choice to NOT PURCHASE
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 1,192 reviews