Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
I was delighted that the water pump I ordered came so quickly but being an O.A.P. was very disappointed that it came without a plug!
Hi Valerie,

Many Thanks,

Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
Arrived very quickly but was a replacement for one that lasted for about 18 months.
So far so good, seems like a decent product. I've only given 3 stars though as it didn't come with a plug! I didn't think that was legal any more.
Interestingly, the reverse is true! No electrical pond equipment should be supplied with plugs fitted. Pumps, UVs, Filters etc should be hard-wired into an earth leakage circuit breaker whereas a moulded plug might mislead the consumer into fitting the device onto a standard socket on the ring main, which is potentially very dangerous. If in any doubt, ALWAYS consult a qualified electrician. It's a pity we received a 3 star review for doing the right thing (!) but hopefully this explanation will help others.

Many Thanks,

Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
I have given the advise and pump only an acceptable rating. The reason being I am using it in a protected dry situation and whilst it works fine there are a number of wasted component parts designed for under water use only including the emphasis of having an "eco" mode which I was falsely advised and given a calculated how much I would save in running costs and pay for it self in 5 years, even though I gave the correct info being used in a dry setup in conjunction with a Proficlear Premium Compact EGC, and was recommended over the Aquamax Dry pump, which apparently are being phased out with no "eco" mode. Also the useless tiny rubber feet just fall off if touched even though fitted correctly.
Hi Richard. The purchased AquaMax Eco Premium 20000 pump is considerably cheaper to run than the (now discontinued) AquaMax Dry 16000, saving around 80 watts yet providing 4000L/Hour more flow than the AquaMax Dry pump. The Premium pump can be run submersed or dry installed but will still provide the same power savings in either installation method.

As the pump can be used in several different ways, OASE supply a number of fittings to allow the installer to configure this how they wish. So, there may be a few parts not used. With regards to the rubber feet, we have not come across this issue before so I shall raise this with OASE.

Best Regards,

Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
The unacceptable face of electronic controls,genius required to set it up.
It so easy to set up I did in half an hour geat buy had to phone to pay for it but the man said it wood be the next day I did think to my self no way but I was so rong it can at 9am the next morning so thank very much
A bit smaller than my last box and not as flexible a case but ok.
Good product, good service , however , when searching the internet for some installation help I came across the same product from several suppliers for £200 less. My fault, I should have searched before I purchased
Hi Tony,

Whilst there are a few companies selling this specific water feature for less, i'm informed by the manufacturer that these companies have never stocked the item and have never adjusted prices to compensate for the newly developed product versions. We stock the most up-to-date versions of all equipment and remain highly competitive, based on the most current products released from our suppliers.

Best Regards.

Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
Items were given much too high value on customs declaration, so incurring high tax, so goods not yet collected from post office. Ongoing attempt at this end to sort it out.
Hi Ian,

We must specify the correct and full value for the items being despatched to Norway and any other country. Our apologies if this led to higher than expected import tax in your country but this is not within our control I'm afraid.

Best Regards,

overall ok.

Presentation of dry goods was good however the external live plants and set up wasn't endearing.

Personnel were ok too.
Hi Karl - I'm not sure if this review was meant for us! We don't sell plants so you possibly confused our company with another.
Best Regards - Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
Superb, friendly and prompt service from people who know what they are talking about. They offer unbiased, expert advice. I have bought high quality, pond filters, pumps, and spare parts from Water Gardens and I would not consider placing my business with any other company. Thanks to all the staff concerned
Paul Davies, Cambridgeshire.
the service was very good the person that i spoke with was very helpful and knowledgeable .
the thing that let the whole thing down was that, along with the machine there was meant to be a £20 voucher that never came , i bought it for the company that i work for , now they think that i must of had it , that part of the service let it down not that i wanted the voucher but it would have been nice to give it to the team i work with

regards KEVIN SCANLON
Hi Kevin. the Gift Vouchers are supplied in the form of a unique code via email, so you can use this on your next order in the checkout. We don't send paper vouchers as these get lost very easily in the packaging. We always send the Gift Voucher code through shortly after the order has been despatched, so do check your inbox. Best Regards - Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
Ordered various pipe fittings and a spray head. The quoted pipe bore measurements bore little relation to the actual sizes of the fittings and a bodge involving gaffer tape was needed to make them work.
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 1,178 reviews