Wallfillers® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallfillers®
Read Wallfillers® Reviews

sales@wallfillers.co.uk

Purple rose pic absolutely besutiful and ideal above sofa.
I bought this picture for my daughter as a reward for her hard work as a nurse and was delighted with the quality and she loved.. I’ve hinted and hope my family buy me one 🤞
super easy to order , item a described looks gorgeous and really matches the colours in my room well to bring a bit of warmth .. very fast delivery would order again
Amazing price, quality and so easy to hang with template that comes in package! Fast delivery also would recommend to anyone 5*
1st time purchase from Wallfillers. Absolutely delighted with the 4 panel canvas picture. Excellent service, fast delivery. A good quality product which came with a very useful template. Would recommend.
Another beautiful piece of wall art bought from you. Excellent quality. Thank you so much
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 30th March 2021 Wallfillers® 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Great picture, excellent prompt delivery service and easy to put up.
Absolutely fab! Love the colours. Love the look. It really alters the room. Looking for my next purchase.
Still not delivered as delivery company are a nightmare
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry there is an issue with your delivery; however, we have not received any communication from you other than this review on checking. We checked the courier tracking, and delivery has been attempted on three occasions, & this also advises that the courier e-mailed/carded (missed delivery notification) on all three occasions; this we can see to be accurate. So providing the e-mail address, you provided at the point of sale is correct. You should have received these notifications and re-arranged your delivery with the company; they can only hold items for so long, and it has been 10 days now, with no communication from you to them. We have e-mailed you, so please contact our customer service department; we are here to help but can only do this if we know an issue. Take Care & Stay Safe Wallfillers Team
I love the picture it’s really good quality too, and it arrived a day or two quicker than expected as well. I will absolutely be coming back in the future. Thank you.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Quick efficient service with good quality products
Excellent service. Great quality and quick delivery. Thay look Amazing. Thank you. Wallfillers.
We changed our bed and it came with a bigger headboard so we had to change the canvas above it. This hit the spot perfectly, incorporating all the colours from our bedroom, arrived quickly, and was literally open and hang on the old fixings! Very happy customer, will buy from here again
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 26th March 2021
An easy website to navigate when ordering - prompt delivery, arriving the next day. Included a wall template which made it easy to hang correctly. Beautiful bespoke product that makes a great statement to the room...Would definitely recommend.
I recently purchased a canvas from This company and the ordering process right through to delivery was simple fast and efficient! Also totally love our canvas very good quality and fits perfectly in with our decor!
Great service definitely order from wallfillers again
Ordered on the evening, arrived the next day. Excellent quality and easy to put up
Great Sevice really pleased with quality of our purchase just as pictured on site
Love this print simple but interesting looks really good.
First time from purchasing from wallfillers excellent from start to finish will purchase again in the future
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 25th March 2021