Wallfillers® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallfillers®
Read Wallfillers® Reviews

sales@wallfillers.co.uk

Customer service non existence. Order had not arrived after 12 days, despite 48 hour delivery promises. Contacted customer service via email, took them 2 days to reply with "we'll launch an investigation". Second email sent saying that's not good enough was ignored. Think twice before ordering from this mediocre company. *Edit: Item finally arrived on 13th day.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback; however, we prefer this to be wholly truthful. Your order was received on the morning of the 8th of March. BASIC standard shipping was selected, not "48-hour delivery promises" We do not offer this service? Our shipping is either express Next Working day or standard "Delivery 2-3 working days After despatch" We upgraded your standard shipping to express next working day delivery, as goodwill. We e-mailed all courier and tracking information to you on the 8th. You contacted us on Sunday 14th, to say your item had not been delivered, we could not do anything on this day as the courier were not in until the Monday... We responded to your e-mail to advise this would be looked into by the couriers on Monday; we did this and kept you informed that the courier needed 48hrs to investigate, however in the meantime, we would arrange for a new item to be despatched to you. We sent out your replacement on Tuesday. Again we informed you of the new tracking and courier information. Delivery was attempted on Wednesday, but you were not home; this was delivered to you on Thursday. The first item despatched with the courier was lost in the network. Though rare, these things do happen from time to time. We apologised for this, we refunded your postage, and contrary to your feedback, we responded to your communication and kept you informed every step of the way. So whilst there is truth in your feedback, in that your item was late to be delivered, & for which of course we take ownership, we did rectify, and apologise on behalf of the courier and put this right. Again we are sorry your first item was lost in transit; we do though believe we did all we could to resolve this as quickly as possible. We are sorry you believe us to be mediocre.
Hi no problems at all. Absolutely love my canvas will deffo use you again ty
Easy ordering quick delivery lovely print for my bedroom
Super fast delivery & canvas’ is perfect.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Brilliant service and super fast dispatch/delivery.
Brilliant product at an even better price. Well impressed
The following review was written in Autumn 2020 but it has taken me until now to find a way to get it posted the “official” Wallfillers review page. For any potential customers, please be aware that Wallfillers may not give you the opportunity to leave feedback, should you not be satisfied with your order. I was never sent a review link, but it is impossible to leave a review on the reviews.io site without one. I have had to chase it up directly with the reviews.io support team in order to get the link. Furthermore, Wallfillers have deleted any reviews or comments that I have left on their Facebook page and they also discredit reviews left on other review sites, e.g. Trust Pilot as being “fake”. Anyway, here is my original review: - - - I placed an order for 2 large canvas prints from Wallfillers. There were no problems with the initial ordering or delivery service. However, the quality of the prints that I received was extremely poor. It looked as though the canvases had been printed either from a low-resolution image or a low-quality printer and the images appeared fuzzy / pixelated. One of the canvases featured an image that I was already familiar with (Banksy’s ‘Girl with Balloon’) so I knew that far better quality could be achieved than what I received on my canvas. I contacted Wallfillers to inform them of my disappointment and my intention to return the items. They agreed to the return. I then found that the return postage was over £20 so I contacted Wallfillers again and asked about their returns policy in relation to the Consumer Protection Act, as I felt that I had received goods that were not as described. Up to this point, the correspondence had been polite but the following reply from Wallfillers became very defensive. According to the reply, my unhappiness with the print quality was “perception, not fault”. The email then went on to give a lengthy (and patronising) explanation of Banksy’s work and claimed that the image was not sharp because the original artwork was on a derelict wall. They wrote: “There is nothing faulty or wrong with the print quality, it is the style you do not like, and therefore the return cost is down to yourself.” As stated earlier, my problem with the canvases was that the print / image quality was poor, with fuzzy lines and obvious pixelation. It was nothing to do with the style of the artwork but Wallfillers were unable (or unwilling) to see the distinction. Given the lack of helpful communication at this point, I decided to return the items and chalk this up to experience. I returned the items and then had to chase up my refund two weeks later. It took a further week for my refund to be received, only to find that the original postage and packaging fee on the order had been deducted from my refund, even though this should also have been refunded. I then had to chase this up too and it took several more days to receive that refund. The person I corresponded with to get my refund was polite and helpful but it was too little, too late. I would not use this company again and would advise others to avoid as well.
Great quality quick delivery thank you
Lovely products exactly as they were pictured. Well packaged on delivery.
Very satisfied with the response I had and the product came on time
Very fast delivery but very slow to issue refunds for returned goods. Understand it’s a pandemic but was very quick to dispatch so not sure why refunds could not be issued quicker.
Thank you for your review. We would first like to thank you for acknowledging our quick despatch, of delivering your item in less than 24hrs. When we received your return request, we did not reply that same day, and you returned without your order reference. After notifying us of this, you were advised that this may cause a slight delay in refunding, as there would be nothing for the warehouse to check this in against. We also advised the item has to go into a 4 day quarantine period on receipt of goods; it is in our best interest to ensure we protect our staff. We would appreciate your understanding under these circumstances. Our system shows this as returned on the 14th, it has been checked in & is currently with our accounts team. All office staff are currently working remotely, & we ask that you please consider this. This will be processed within the next 24 hrs. We apologise for the delay and hope this offers some explanation from us and understanding from you. Thank you Take Care & Keep Well.
We ordered a canvas which arrived promptly. Unfortunately there was an issue with it, meaning we had to contact Wallfillers for a replacement. A replacement was sent out and it is now hanging on our wall. Very pleased with the product, although it would have been helpful to have the hardware attached for hanging. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Amazing product, great fast delivery! Fab company- will definitely recommend!
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Perfect for the job. The pictures were exactly the same colour as the photo online. Very pleased.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Fantastic, absolutely loved it, it fitted perfectly on top of my sofa.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 25th March 2020
Never delivered my item due to incompetent courier. Wouldn’t ship it again. Item was returned to them and they promised to refund however still have not. Do not recommend.
Amazing service I couldn't be happier. I placed an order Friday night then realised it wasn't the right one. I emailed to ask for a switch. The items were the same price. I received a reply on Sunday to say they had made the change and were going to upgrade my delivery free of charge and my item would be with me Tuesday.
Customer service and prompt delivery down to the exact hour given was amazing even more so for a small item.
Great value. Picture looks amazing. Delivery time was shorter than I was told too.
very pleased with the service, delivery and quality of the item I purchased. I would definitely use this company again
Wallfillers® is rated 4.88 based on 2,768 reviews