Wallfillers® Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wallfillers®
"Great value for money, prompt delivery. Will use again!"
Kyra Massey
Kyra Massey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, service and delivery time"
Kevin Rossiter
Kevin Rossiter
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order was my first purchase I ever done on the Internet got what I was looking for and delivery was fast thanks very much"
STUART HARTLEY
Verified Buyer
"Value for money pictures as expected good delivery would use Wallfillers again"
Danny Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. The website was easy to navigate and purchase my order and the order arrived safely within 3-4 days."
"Fast free delivery. Beautiful orchid canvas that looks amazing in my bedroom. Amazing price. Would recommend."
Tracy Longstone
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery...some awesome wall canvases and really pleased with the one we chose.Thank you we are looking for a another one already....."
"Quality of the product is excellent and much better than canvases I've ordered from other place. Picture looks like it has been painted on! Superb production quality."
"Really pleased looks lovely on the wall over our sofa"
Tanya Remon
Verified Buyer
"We ordered 2 pictures and was very impressed with the speed of delivery. Unfortunately 1 picture had been damaged in transit. I contacted the company who were just great and asked me to e-mail photos of the damaged which I did. A replacement was quickly sent out. Very happy result 👍🏼 Looks perfect in our new bed and breakfast room."
Sally Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, well packaged and we just love the canvas! It looks better than I imagined in the baby’s nursery! The colours and pictures on the world map are lovely. We are so pleased and now can’t wait for baby to arrive! Thank you"
Sally Hutchings
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quality at a brilliant price"
"Originally called Wallfillers to ask a few questions about the product, colours, material etc; the lady I spoke with was extremely helpful, So We ordered at 4.02pm Wednesday, Selected 3-4 day Free delivery, item delivered at 9.17am Thursday, now that's impressive... We were! As for the Canvas "Perfect" Exactly as advertised, in every way, and exactly as the lady who we spoke with assured us it would be. Could not be happier. Thank you."
"Very happy with my sunflowers. Received item quickly and undamaged."
"Great picture and great and speedy delivery."
Denise Wilcox
Verified Buyer
"Not on the wall yet but looks really good quality. Hubby very happy"
"My canvas came the day after I ordered, excellent service, fab canvas, love it"
"Easy ordering, fast delivery cheap and looks good"
Pat Wealthoall
Verified Buyer
"a very prompt service next day delivery and very happy with the product ."
Philip Kingsnorth
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly and of good quality and helpful guide to help space the frames"
Janet Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Great website easy to follow. Delivery was swift and packaging was great too. Very happy, Thankyou"
"Very fast delivery, product exactly as pictured/described 😊"
"Ordered and on the wall within 24 hours!"
Wallfillers® is rated 4.90 based on 1,237 reviews