Wallfillers® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallfillers®
Read Wallfillers® Reviews

sales@wallfillers.co.uk

Fabulous !!! Love them, they are beautiful and make the room look fantastic
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Very impressed with the service and the picture. All good no problems.
Used Wallfillers for the first time. Was very impressed at the quickness I received my picture.
Great canvas, great price and quick delivery, we strongly recommend this company.
The quality of our picture is first class and it arrived the next day!
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Amazingly prompt service and great value products
I left special instructions to deliver at a time to suit which the seller adhered too .A big thank you for that ..So pleased with my purchase of the Banksy balloon girl in teal which was perfect for my decor .
Super quick delivery! Ordered one day and it arrived the next!
Very pleased with the item
I ordered item on 14/10, a message telling me would arrive by 16/10. On 21/10, following 3 emails, 1 text and 4 unsuccessful phone calls where I was informed that calls couldn’t be answered, I cancelled the order and requested a refund. Wall fillers told me that they weren’t aware that the courier hadn’t delivered.
Print arrived quickly packaged well very pleased with it looks fab in my living room definitely buy again
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Excellent thank you looks very nice
Excellent service , very prompt delivery. Canvas exactly as I wanted thank you
Really impressed on quality and speed of delivery and being notified of dispatch and delivery date. Will definately be ordering again.

Thank you.
Love the canvas, came out exactly as the pics online and good quality too. The only downside is I wish there was some sort of guidance on how to put up on the wall. Nothing on back to help attach either.
Hello

Thank you for your feedback.
For the multi-panel sets, you will receive a hanging template.
However, for a single canvas, you just hang as you would any picture.
The easiest and best ways to hang these types of frames are to put screws/nails (Your preference) into the wall, using your template as a guide.

Or if a single panel we would recommend one either end.

Then rest the top bar of your canvas frame onto the screws/nails and the canvas will hang flush to the wall.

We also know that Command strips work very well, and prevent any damage or holes having to be put into your walls.

We hope this helps; should you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact us.

Stay Safe & Take Care.

Kind regards
Wallfillers Customer Service Team
Loved the set. Easy to install with the template provided, using 3M Command wall fixings.
Thank you...👍🏼
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
The set of 3 pictures do not line up properly, one of the Buddha's eyes and the beads around neck do not line up between the 1st and 2nd picture, very disappointed overall in comparison with the cost.
Brilliant was worried as only come across your company when searching for canvas/wall art and have to say very impressed
very pleased with choice and easy to find what i wanted by being able to use the colour button, only disappointment was I mistakenly ordered two of the same picture, emailed them as soon as I realised and got a reply immediately emailed them back but before they could cancel one of the orders they were on there way, luckily my son liked the same picture and bought it off me, I reordered the other canvas and it arrived safe and sound
everything was dealt with very efficiently. very happy.
Picture looks perfect in bedroom . Very quick delivery . All round good service