Wallfillers® Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wallfillers®
Courier, Own Driver
Christopher Nellis
"Great art work, looks better than expected and well framed. I purchased a similar item from somewhere else and the frame on wallfillers was far superior and the individual panels matched up without having to leave a 2 inch gap. Would definitely buy from wallfillers again. The 4 stars is only because the packaging was a bit battered but the contents were well protected and no damage"
Emma Charlton
"Quick delivery, love the picture! Would definitely use again."
"Great value for money, prompt delivery. Will use again!"
"Delivery was prompt. Cannot fault the service. Communication and information was very good.As for the wall art was a little disappointed as I thought it would come with hanging mechanism. Other than that all good."
"Pleased with our purchase and very quick service"
"Excellent price quality and delivery"
"Fast efficient service delighted with purchase."
"The print arrived promptly and well packaged. Exactly what l envisaged including the colour."
"Good communication. Very fast dispatch and delivery. Well packaged. Product exactly as advertised. Very pleased. Thank you."
"My order was handled very professionally. Arrived on time. And am delighted with the wall canvas. Thank you."
"WITH A MINOR e-MAIL STUMBLE INITIALLY PER MY ORDER (NO RESPONSE CONFIRMING MY ORDER), I RE-APPLIED AGAIN. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY AND THE DELIVERY WAS RECEIVED WITHOUT DAMAGE AND PRECISELY ON TIME AS PROMISED."
"Very pleased with my purchase and the delivery time was very good"
"Quick delivery, love the picture! Would definitely use again."
"Up on the wall looking good wife Jean really happy thanks wallfillers"
"delighted with the product and the service is second to none. good company with tremendous products."
"Good quality and price. Excellent delivery time. Very pleased and it does just what I needed in breaking up a large plain wall."
"The picture we received was perfect, it arrived promptly and carefully packed. I would recommend them to family and friends. The only problem we has was not with wallfillers it was with the delivery company, who not only left the item on our doorstep, but also never knocked or left us a note to say they had come. I was at home all day."
"Good service and quality picture"
"Very happy with my split canvas good service and quick delivery"
"Fast delivery & 100% happy with my canvas when it arrived after 2 days.. Perfect match to the picture online.. Thank you & will be my 1st choice for my next purchase"
"Absolutely brilliant. Our order came much quicker than expected. Excellent product, will most definitely buy with Wallfillers again and recommend to family and friends. Thank you."
"Spoke to a real person😊order processed efficiently. Arrived safely and in good condition. Excellent quality. Very satisfied thank you"
Wallfillers® is rated 4.90 based on 1,267 reviews