Wallfillers® Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wallfillers®
Sharon Chant
"Great picture to hang in my bedroom over my bed it added the finishing touch and I enjoy looking at it."
Christopher Nellis

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

Emma Charlton
"Quick delivery, love the picture! Would definitely use again."
"Excellent service and highly delighted with product. Will certainly use again."
"Picture was as expected and packed well arriving in a timely manner."
"The parcel arrived when notified it would good service. Will reccomend to friends and family."
"Brilliant service....recommended..."The artist is in our house" [Banksy] on this occasion. Great product range."
"Speedy delivery. Easy to hang with the template. Wall art as expected"
"We found your web site easy to use. Ordering simple and checkout and payment. Delivery fast for a free delivery and on day it stated it would be delivered. Thank you"
"Excellent service great picture"
"Great service great product"
"The picture I bought was exactly what I hoped I was buying, and from ordering to delivery the service was brilliant"
"Extremely quick order and delivery. Picture just as featured - more than pleased"
"Fantastic service - fast delivery - well made sturdy items - great instructions to hang the item. Would definitely use again and recommend to others."
"We are very pleased with the Tower Bridge set that we bought. People that have seen it, have also said how good it looks. The template is very handy and makes hanging simple."
"Very good printed canvas a Banksy picture for very little money looks great on our kitchen wall"
"The ordering of goods is very easy and communication was good the downside was the delivery was poor (not down to wallfiller) the courier company APC left it with neighbour but did not leave card to say which neighbours. Apart from that would recommend."
"Ordering was very easy, excellent quality canvases and very impressed with the speed and efficiency of the delivery. Would rate very highly."
"Canvas delivered earlier than expected which was great packaged really well and secure my banksy canvas is now on my wall and looking fab w8ll certainly be ordering from wallfillers again"
"Very impressed with the overall service I received from wallfillers, Jade was amazing at chasing my order and ensuring she took dispute with the courier company when they failed to deliver both the pictures I ordered. She continued to chase them until it was delivered. As for the quality of the products both pictures look lovely and are of a great standard for the price I paid. Many thanks I have already recommended you guys to family and friends and will be most certainly using you again in the future. Top class customer service and great pictures!"
"Arrived on time, great price .well made pictures."
"very pleased with my canvas it was exactly what it said it would be. I will be using Wallfillers again."
Wallfillers® is rated 4.90 based on 1,322 reviews