Wallfillers® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallfillers®
Read Wallfillers® Reviews

sales@wallfillers.co.uk

Fantastic service and good quality product.
Posted 1 hour ago
Love our print super fast service and really pleased
Easy booking process. Well packaged and delivered. Item is as described. Over priced but I bought it anyway so shouldn't complain about that.
FABULOUS, such great quality and exceptional customer service. Simply second to none will certainly will buy more from them.
Beautiful pictures, arrived quickly and well packaged to protect. Super service all round,
I ordered a canvas from Wallfillers. When I received the canvas it was warped In one corner, I emailed Wallfillers the same day I received the canvas and they rectified the problem the next day. Would highly recommend ✅
Brilliant product at an even better price. Well impressed
Love my banksy canvas, delivered very quickly and well packaged. Will definitely use this company again. Thank you
Good quality prints, fast delivery and the hanging guide was awesome so quick and easy to get them perfectly hung. Would recommend.
Bought two panoramic “waves”. Absolutely gorgeous, extremely pleased with my purchase, will buy again. Very quick delivery
The pictures of London were better than expected thank you
Love our new wall art. Always order from here for our living room. Fab!
Fab products very well package and delivered quick .Would highly recommend .
Ordered 2 Panoramic canvases and they are both sublime. Top quality product.
The items I received were above my expectations especially for the price Delivery was on target and def use the company again
Excellent quality and more than exceeded expectations with delivery. Highly recommend
Very pleased with my order. Nice quality frame and print and was delivered quickly.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Lovely picture, was updated frequently about delivery day/time, and it arrived on time.
I ordered a lovely canvas for my hallway. It arrived really quickly and was well packaged. An excellent service all round.
The service was quick and easy, while the quality of the product was acceptable and image colours were muted compared to the vivid images presented on the website, so slightly disappointing. I do think the items are over-priced for what they are and suspect the quick delivery bumps up the price unnecessarily. Afterall, if you shop at a site called Wallfillers, you probably don't want to waste too much money getting the items fast.
Wallfillers® is rated 4.89 based on 2,632 reviews