Wallfillers® Reviews

4.9
Based on 3,058 reviews
Read Wallfillers® Reviews

sales@wallfillers.co.uk

Strongly recommend and have already done this with one of our neighbours and they have also ordered. Can’t fault this company enough. From ordering to delivery you were kept updated all the way. Really pleased with our canvas as well. Has completely changed our room. Looking to order another one.
Wonderful pictures at reasonable price, great customer service after difficult delivery due to new postcode.
We ordered a canvas print of our favourite beach, it arrived a couple of days later and was absolutely perfect. Thank you.
Very prompt delivery. Lovely picture very pleased overall.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 31st July 2022
High quality prints
Excellent service delivery next day .good Quality canvas..looks lovely on my wall . Very good price.
Beautiful prints and great service !!!
Excellent service and delivery I ordered Pink Grey Abstract it’s lovely, highly recommended.
Lovely abstract canvas. Delivered quickly & on time. Robustly packaged and simple to hang. Would recommend this business.
Lovely picture nice colours second time i have bought from this company
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 21st July 2022
Efficient service and good product
Very good quality, easy to fix on the wall. Lovely statement piece in our kitchen.
Very happy with my purchase, perfect for my daughter in law’s graduation
Excellent canvas picture. Supply template so very easy to hang. Delivery service so fast i.e. ordered Saturday evening and arrived Monday afternoon😀 would not hesitate to use this company again. Customer service at its best.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 13th July 2022
excellent service & product
Amazing quality and template
I love the canvas I bought
Good value, choice, excellent service and speedy delivery.
Excellent choice, quick delivery and swirl canvas is wonderful. Also had to pose a question to them and I received a very speedy reply
Received quickly after ordering. Good communication regarding delivery date. Well packaged. Arrived undamaged. Very pleased with purchase - many thanks!
Wallfillers® is rated 4.9 based on 3,058 reviews