Wallfillers® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallfillers®
Read Wallfillers® Reviews

sales@wallfillers.co.uk

Love my pictures. Even a guide with them to put them up properly, awesome idea Even next day delivery on a Sunday so we'll happy!!
Posted 1 hour ago
Very happy with my purchase. The prints are great quality and very striking. Would buy again and the option of paying in interest free instalments was fab 👍🏻
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 10th May 2021
I have purchased several prints ,I've been happy with every one,good customer service.
Lovely company, speedy delivery
Love my canvases excellent quality and fills my bare living room wall perfectly 😊 quick delivery and very pleased with my purchase x
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Absolutely love my canvas picture,super quick ordering and even faster delivery, 100% recommend.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 6th May 2021
This is the second canvas I have bought from here. I love both of them. Attached is my latest, great quality, quick delivery. Definitely recommend.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 6th May 2021
So happy with my product and so glad i had the klarna payment option
Great quality, good value, quick delivery. Would order again .
Really good service, arrived next day. Love the picture, looks great above the bed. Did think I'd ordered one big picture but ended up with 3 panels but actually I'm very happy with it. Not sure if i ordered wrong as can't find my order details.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Super fast delivery would definitely recommend
Wonderful website with huge choice of styles, colours and sizes. Delivered very quickly and in perfect condition. Delighted with the canvass. Thank you.
Very happy with this purchase. Product was exactly as shown and and arrived quicky.
Very fast delivery and absolutely love my canvas. 😊
Good product and speedy delivery.
Great products and prices
Excellent service fast delivery beautiful canvas , well packaged
Absolutely amazing. Great service, great product and great delivery. Recommended to many people and will be using again in the future
Very pleased with my canvas. Looks good on the wall.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
What can I say fabulous arrived quicker than they said it would and looks fantastic on my grandson’s bedroom wall thank you for making his day.
Wallfillers® is rated 4.89 based on 2,655 reviews