Vuzion UK Reviews

Telephone
Read Vuzion UK Reviews

About Vuzion UK:

A value-add cloud distributor and Microsoft CSP Indirect Provider

Helping cloud resellers, MSPs, SIs and ISVs build a long-term, profitable, future-proof business.

We deliver best-of-breed, hand-picked cloud solutions through our unique partner ecosystem, supported by technical skills enablement, professional and go-to-market services, to ensure the best possible foundation for helping partners build and develop a future-proof business.

Founded in 2016, Vuzion grew out of Cobweb Solutions, the UK’s #1 provider of Hosted Exchange and leverages Cobweb’s 20 years of delivery, management and support experience across a range of cloud services from partners which include Acronis, BitTitan, DocuSign, Microsoft, Mimecast, Symantec and many others.

hello@vuzion.cloud

Very rapid response
(Support) - Posted 18 hours ago
Great support
(Support) - Posted 19 hours ago
The support from Michael Wight was very good due to the complexity of the issue and the patient as to sort the problem take around two days.
(Support) - Posted 1 day ago
Very helpful and was able to fix all my problems
(Support) - Posted 2 days ago
Although it took a while for customer support to come back to me (2 stars for that!) Daniel was excellent, polite, friendly abs efficient.
(Support) - Posted 2 days ago
A great course and a great teacher with good knowledge of the subject.
(Education) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you!
I've attended many Vuzion courses and they all have been beneficial for me personally and the company I work for
(Education) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Alex,
Really pleased to hear this, please do attend ones in the future!
excellent knowledge and service walked me through each step until resolved
Hi Martin,
Glad to hear the support team were able to support you so effectively.
Thank you and the team for the support you provide us with the CSP side of the business, this is now an extremely important part of how we work and yourself and the Vuzion team you have behind you provide the service we look for. Lets hope next year has a bit more normality behind it.
Hi Chris,
Really happy to hear how we're able to support you and your business. Thank you for the review.
Good support!
Thank you!
As always, truly grateful for the quick response and excellent service.
Hi Martyn,
Thank you for the positive feedback!
Was very quick and helpfull
Hi David,
Thank you for the review, glad to hear we were able to help so sufficiently.
A pleasure dealing with the Mimecast team - looking forward to re-engaging next year. Regards to all.
Padraic.
Hi Padraic,
Thank you for the review, speak soon!
Mr.Andrew hundled the email migration with very kindness.
We could complete the migraton without any problems thanks to his effort.
Hello Masafumi,
Thank you for the feedback, we're glad to hear the migration went well!
Good service as always - this time from Alex.
(Support) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Andrew,
This pleased to hear Alex was able to support you so well, we'll ensure this feedback is passed on.
The upgrade in the service to which we have been migrated is really too complex for our needs. It suited this practice to have a fairly simply hosted service with the domain name. We are approaching retirement but this year have had many added pressures with the illness of our daughter. It did therefore cause me to panic when I opened your email which informed me that we would not receive further emails into our existing account and furthermore we were required to change our password. By the time I actually read your email the migration process was completed.
Fortunately I was helped through all of this by your support mechanic Alex Luong. His patience in dealing with the reconfiguration was excellent. He did also spend time showing me how the help links in your email would/should have guided me through the process. These links are clearly very valuable but I should have been very lacking in confidence in trying to carry out the process myself and it would have caused me much anxiety.
I am very grateful for the efficient way in which Alex dealt with the matter without being patronizing.
(Support) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you, this will be reviewed internally and someone will contact you to discuss your feedback.
Alex and the Vuzion team provide great engagement, and are always keeping us up to date with the latest vendor technology announcements and have a keen eye on what fits our MSP model. Additionally, their support team are great to work with and can always be relied on. Keep up the great work guys and congratulations on the CRN award!
(New Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you Tom, this is really encouraging to hear, we'll carry on providing good support!
Rob was very helpful and informative. Looking forward to work with you.
Hi Ajith,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we'll ensure this feedback is passed onto Rob.
Response was quick and detailed. Got step-by-step action plan that allowed me to easily complete my request.
Hello Arkadiusz,
I am pleased to hear the support provided was so efficient.
Vuzion UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,261 reviews