Vuzion UK Reviews

Telephone
Read Vuzion UK Reviews

About Vuzion UK:

A value-add cloud distributor and Microsoft CSP Indirect Provider

Helping cloud resellers, MSPs, SIs and ISVs build a long-term, profitable, future-proof business.

We deliver best-of-breed, hand-picked cloud solutions through our unique partner ecosystem, supported by technical skills enablement, professional and go-to-market services, to ensure the best possible foundation for helping partners build and develop a future-proof business.

Founded in 2016, Vuzion grew out of Cobweb Solutions, the UK’s #1 provider of Hosted Exchange and leverages Cobweb’s 20 years of delivery, management and support experience across a range of cloud services from partners which include Acronis, BitTitan, DocuSign, Microsoft, Mimecast, Symantec and many others.

hello@vuzion.cloud

Vuzion UK Limited, Delme 3, Delme Place,
Cams Hall Estate

what i really appreciate is the fast turn around on my questions - thanks Vuzion
(New Customer) - Posted 13 hours ago
It's been a long day. I am very happy to say when I am delighted with your service. Today has not been one of those days. I have many customers still down with no email since 11:45 this morning. It looked like the issue was fixed, but it is still ongoing now, at 17:00. I will be getting calls into the evening , so I hope someone is still working on this. It's been almost impossible to get any info today, service-status.com wasn't updated until over an hour after the issue surfaced, support lines were going to answerphone. I had to resort to Twitter to get anything, and this issue is still ongoing. Normally you are excellent, in all departments. Today you were not.
(Support) - Posted 17 hours ago
Matt Stacey was excellent. As always. Would recommend and can't wait to need support again!
(Support) - Posted 18 hours ago
Many thanks
(Support) - Posted 6 days ago
Escalated issue to Microsoft which was subsequently resolved
(Support) - Posted 6 days ago
great service
(Support) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you very much for your kind support!!
(Support) - Posted 1 week ago
My question was answered really quickly, and gave me exactly the information I needed.
(Support) - Posted 1 week ago
Rob has always been very helpful and proactive when managing my account and requirements. He has always made himself available to me and has gone out of his way to assisit me when needed. If and when probelms have occurred with the Vuzion service he has reacted quickly in order to provide a solution.
(New Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
(New Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Alan.
Thank you!
I am pleased with the migration process.
Hi Joseph,
Good to hear! Thank you.
Fantastic service and support!
(New Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Louis,
Really pleased to hear this! Thank you.
Fantastic, informative and engaging training by Chris. Can't wait to go on some more training with Vuzion. Thanks again.
(Education) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Louis,
Thank you for your generous review! Really pleased to hear the training course was so beneficial.
confirmed suspicions so appreciate you looking into it.
No worries! Thank you.
excellent service, Alan was knowledgeable, helpful and quick to answer any questions. Thanks
Hi Susan,
Thank you very much for your feedback! We'll ensure this is passed onto Alan.
Thanks very much.
Hi Ashoka,
No worries! Thank you for the review.
Excellent and fast service, thank you!
Thank you!
great fast service as always
(Support) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent timely response
(Support) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Paul,
Thank you for the review!
Vuzion UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,335 reviews